Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82042 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Spybradd: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
YORROBER:

the woman and all her family members and a certain stfuareyouGod are witches and wizards

evil hags everywhere....undecided
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emyogalanya:
do you guys still believe all this stories does this woman bleed daily or weekly 24/7 or does she even cook everyday if only u guys ask simple logical quests does she refrigerate her menses or what

What she can do with it are many, just to add some concoctions(black man magic) to it. Glue more than super glue. #fearwoman
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Teespice(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I saw the post on stella's blog and my mouth opened.

wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Teespice(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
modified.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by MrLaw101(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
thank god i dy learn how to cook small small
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wickedness in high places .......

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by OCHOdee(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
May God help us oooo... no one is safe
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by 3kay945(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can't read the story cos it's irritating and pathetic.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
The menstrual blood was toxic to her aunt's husband's gonads. That's y they got no kids. That woman is a desperate evil witch in my opinion! But its her home anyway,weytin concern me sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by teamchocolate: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ewwwww, why are some women so evil.. feel like throwing up...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
you know what i am saying. by the way you have been noticed.

daroz:

What's this one even saying self? angry

Anyway, back to the topic. what now happens when the woman finally reach her menopause, and no more menstrual blood to feed her husband with? He eyes no go clear again that time?
The devil is surely a woman
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Teespice(f): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
jamesbondchick:
This is some real sheeeeet mehn!
Go to www.stelladimokokorkus.com and read some mind boggling comments on the Anonymous posts part one and two
Women are wicked that's all I can say!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

as in eh.

I read both posts and my mouth hung open.

just when I thought I have heard it all.

who am I to judge them when in my heart I am no better.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Her aunt has been doing it for 12years now no wonder she's childless
And you are now following in her steps. If ur husband is blinded by ur infected blood
I don't think his family is, and that ur weak heart will not be broken soon but soon shattered.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by knowledge4(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
bigwallace:
Some women can be crazy,God won't allow me marry that kind of woman oooooo.amin,nd everoda male nairalander.

You have to pray hard and pray through to marry the right type of woman because those women who do evil no dey carry label for face
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by francescainnoce(f): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Blood of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH....
God please help!!!!
That woman is so cruel Abeg
No wonder one of my dearest uncle wouldn't eat his gf food during her flow...
More so I'm a lady but I don't even cook when I'm on, don't even eat cooked food during those time...
Trust me this is absord and ridiculous
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by knowledge4(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
chi4ik4:
that's y I don't eat outside. some women even wash dead bodies & use the water to cook. I hate eating outside

I agree with U about not eating outside the home. Many restaurants are into all kinds of rituals to attract customers and the rituals affect the destiny of the customers who eat there. Some place a bowl where U wash your hands in after eating.At the end of the day,they take the water away, do some occult rituals on it and the glory of all those who washed their hands in the bowl is transferred to the owner of the restaurant. The restaurant owner gets richer while those unfortunate customers become poorer for as long as the ritual is in force. If U must unavoidably eat in a restaurant, pray well before U eat the meal.Call upon the Blood of Jesus to return evil arrows back to sender
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Bobnotrouble: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
kaypound:
Jeeeesssuuuuuuuu.... lipsrsealed shocked

Well...What you don't know won't kill you.
I'm sure the husband will eat and ask for more saying....the food is really nice grin

What about stray bullet?
Victims dont know about them, yet some do loss their lives.
Let them check up the poor husband. He might be dying slowly.
Perhaps he's even lost interest in well-being talkless of misbehaving to his killer-wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by reuben79: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
She desperate like saraki.take ham easy ooooooohh undecided life naaa jejee
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by drnoel: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw this on a guy's twitter feed some moments ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chydee/status/658968263632789504?p=v

if thats how ur momma taught u how to keep ur man then she lost her way somewhere butam sure she didnĀ“t teach u that so u where probably not listening when she was teaching u how to keep a man 101. Looks madam, no man will love to eat food cooked with menstral blood. If ur man finds out what u have been doing u have just lost it.

Women will do anything since 100 BC just to keep a man, but this one is evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
A beg, if man eat woman mens, e deh capture d man
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by mizzyboy007: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
fear women.... I repeat, just fear women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by seangy4konji: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sneh make una clear me before I curse am oo. She na cooking while on period or with the blood from period.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dihalao(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Donpiero1:
u 4get dat gals do drink sperm

Oh! We are the one that drink period abi?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by OlayinkaM1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chisos shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Etizz: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yurk..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by amagabeme: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will be cooking my own food ooooo
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by repogirl(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's some really sick sh'it. Pukes! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ocelot2006(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aaaaaaand ive lost my damn appetite.... angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by rabbuy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
3 words ... End time things.... cry

But seriously holy shit!!! what the screw... Gawd women well not new to me #evul
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Witch alert oooo. May God forgive her for putting her hubby under bondage. When he finds out you will die from that emotion.

Some women are so terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Evanddiv(f): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pretenders some even do worst than she

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.