Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74877 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry

Shut up there! Isiewu eating hybrid beast! Stop attaching your self to the Niger deltans! Is it by force?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
you're the one vomiting crap here. since when did calabar, akwa ibom, bayelsa etc become biafra??

you cant accept the fact that people don't want to be with you. we choose to called NIGER DELTA. that shouldn't give you headache. stick with your landlocked biafra.
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by harristo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
frankwyte:
I think we should not break but split into regions and pay tax to d fedral govt, that way we will make d Nigeria State very attractive n strong among committee of state

And how will the federal govt use the tax, without causing one region to be dissatisfied?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

[s] make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry [/s]

My frnd can you pls do me a favor ?

Can you pls keep Urhobo out of this ?, Cous I know you are not from my tribe, U re not even closer to .. by there fruit we sha know them... keep trolling on NL.. We they Watch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Makapounse(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why is it that most of this fake prophecies come from Benin ? Apostle Sulaiman from Benin prophecised the returning of Jonathan which it failed, one Apostle from Benin also prophecised Obasanjo will died n will not finish his tenure as president, Baba is alive up till now. Here is another Apostle,.. May be because Benin is ful of Idol worshipers and marine powers that's why they have such Apostles.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by PenSniper: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR

But the fearful and cowardly SE consider themselves as
nothing without the SS. They certainly have an identity problem.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by flokii: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
oooooooh!... and PMB don travel
I for say make he jail this goatt.. kanu's relative...
Nairalanders wetin dey happen.na... none of una dey see vision?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ayusco85(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Moahmed post=39427214][/quote]

shut ur trap. is it by force to coexist? all the lives they killed in southern kaduna will u restore dem?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ibksiv(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by seedsower(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
teepsee:
not surprise what weed can do to a man, after taking brokutu. Mtchweee oga wake up its only a dream

Give me one reason why splitting won't be better.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ayusco85(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
look at another imbec1le.

What is wrong with you people angry did the Hausa take anything from you?

Shout that pigeon hole you called mouth

shut ur gutter u call mouth.. if they were such angels why is everyone clamoring to for secession from their blood thirsty, power hungry, tribalistic and religious fanatical hausa fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by PenSniper: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

You are presenting ota piapia for a mass suicide for biafraudians by your standpoint. Easy does it.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
you're the one vomiting crap here. since when did calabar, akwa ibom, bayelsa etc become biafra??

you cant accept the fact that people don't want to be with you. we choose to called NIGER DELTA. that shouldn't give you headache. stick with your landlocked biafra.
But last that I check, Imo and Abia is also Niger delta

4 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nikkiking(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
U dream this type of dream.....only when you smoke oshobo weed to sleep undecided undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Rotimi47: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
That guy saw NADA grin
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by M4gunners: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
If dem like make him split into 100 provide biafra is among, am ok.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nowenuse: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Btruth:
And who will inherit Abuja? shocked

Abuja belongs to the middlebelt, hence it will go with Central Nigeria. Abuja is dominated by Gbagyis, Gbari, Egbura, Koro, Gade, Bassa Nge e.t.c which are all middlebelt tribes.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by chemicool: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry

If you are sure that you have not taken kainkain or ogogoro, which I doubt because you're the foolishh one who don't know the game of numbers, you wouldn't be thinking like a dreaming goat. If you know the game of numbers then you'll stay with one Nigeria, olodo omo ale jatijati.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by MrLaw101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
I HAVE A DREAM.......
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nowenuse: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
look at another imbec1le.

What is wrong with you people angry did the Hausa take anything from you?

Shout that pigeon hole you called mouth

U shut ur own stupid goro chewing mouth.
God forbid for Plateau, Southern kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba, Benue people to ever form the same country with Hausa-fulanis. Infact that country will be torn with war!

I cannot wait for my beloved middlebelt country.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by PenSniper: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the
game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry

You Urhobo but cannot even spell your ethnic label correctly.
Nah, you are an Ibo lier for sure.
A real Urhobo won't get his/her Chan's name wrong.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Mackson01: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Naa lie. Who show una? God / devil/ yaself
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Stylaay(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Probably when the older generation pass on. This social media generation of d 90's if them give ena chance una go scatter this country. The kind of comments I read on forums I forsee this prophesy coming through when the generation of the 90's will be at the helm of affairs of the country
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

My dear it's not about landmass. Kogi state is larger in size than a number of European and Carribean countries, but can Kogi state as it is now stand alone as a country?

Not that I support coercing Niger Deltans into Biafra, but I need to clear you on some certain things. First, Biafra was originally a name for the people of the Lower Niger. The name Biafra precedes Nigeria, and it wasn't directly linked to Igbos. It was after the civil war that the 'spirit' of Biafra was deliberately killed by Nigeria. By the time Biafra resurrected, people began to link it to Igbos chiefly because secession from Nigeria now is primarily championed by igbos.

[s] Secondly, Niger Delta is made up of so many minority tribes. It will be a lot difficult for them to successfully run a country on their own. If you know the poor state of harmony between Itsekiris, Urhobos and Ijaws in Warri, it will give you an idea of how ND will be as a country. The north is very successful today because Hausa/Fulanis are a rallying point for the northerners. NDR cannot have such, so things are going to be pretty difficult. [/s]

For me, if Biafra is to succeed, let the minority tribes in the south south be given an option of joining Biafra or staying on their own. Those who wish to, can join Biafra otherwise it will be strictly an Igbo affair. But frankly speaking, I will prefer a united Nigeria with regional government where the federating units will be the geopolitical zones, to having Biafra. I think our leaders in the SE, SS & SW should find a way of armtwisting the north into accepting regional government again.

My dear I hate Reading comnents like this @Bolded don't come online to spread lies.. There is peace in Warri, You guys are so annoying I swear.. Joke with everything But don't joke with The unity of my people, Because you know nothing about Warri crisis, You are not the 1 to tell us if Ijaw hates Itsekiri or not.. enough of your lies...I can bet with anything that your Tribe is not United more than Itsekiri, Urhobo and Ijaw, pls and pls don't say what you don't know...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
*is that a branch of boko haram*?? lmao

I'm with you on this. if Nigeria splits, we form our NIGER DELTA republic. it's funny how the I gbos can't stomach that.
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic What you have is Biafra
Common stop that senseless talk... You and who be biafra?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nwakaibeya1: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
prophet ignis iribhogbe is a bloody liar and time has come for this Evil marine,occult prophets to be told the truth and whosoever knows him must tell him we said so to him enough of this decietful popularity seeking prophesies that humanbeigns like you love to hear ?cant you see how many of you reading this nonsense and when we speak and say the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST whom they claim to be giving them the prophesies has come THEY PRETEND AS IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE SAYING AND non of you cares to read US and ask US questions? that is why we say Evil marine,occult rules#those we call night people&chameleons and many claiming to know or dont know God have roots and power from there and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns but not to us with unbelievable power and the light,the mantle and the power that be and we are certain at that and authorise prophet ignis to confront us if he has the streghnt because time is now for humans to know the truth and you must know that we told you that it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond:we have spoken… https://instagram.com/p/9Mz5mus9vj/
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nowenuse: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Moahmed post=39427214][/quote]

Yes we will and we must!
A country with Hausas and middlebelt tribes can never work. Even if Nigeria we are not living in peace together let alone in one country.

PLATEAU, NASARAWA, BENUE, SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, parts of Kogi, Adamawa n Bauchi may also join us.
WE BELONG TO CENTRAL NIGER REPUBLIC!
Arewa is for hausa-fulanis and Kanuri people.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by teepsee(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Uncle marriage is for the better or for worse. Nigeria is a marriage, we surly gat to remain. Moreover there is straight in diversity
seedsower:

Give me one reason why splitting won't be better.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by PenSniper: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
thats the difference between me and you. I wil make my case politely while you wil resort to insult to make NO POINT. While would u allow low self esteem to affect what u believe in. if u atleast know your history and geography, then ask your self what is d size of singapore (d smallest lga in delta state is far bigger than singapore in size and porpulation. but can any african compare singapore at any level, capital NO), malta etc. what about south sudan. d reality u must
accept is that Nigeria will never split into 2. if it must then 3 upward. when d issue of disintegration comes then every wil table their demand

I like you this guy. A good point about rationality and it's converse.
Which further attests to his being Ibo- they are always rash, emotional and irrational. All brawn but no brains.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
You dey mind am?...
As if its a must we join them..funny souls.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecidedThe pastor dint mention where the non-yoruba speaking kwarans will fall! Abeg, who fit help me ask am? I really need to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.