Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74878 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by wokomabest(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra
do you know how the name biafra came about?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nowenuse:

U shut ur own stupid goro chewing mouth.
God forbid for Plateau, Southern kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba, Benue people to ever form the same country with Hausa-fulanis. Infact that country will be torn with war!

I cannot wait for my beloved middlebelt country.
thank God that goro goro chewing mouth is ruling you maggot right now and there is nothing you can do about it angry

Go and make your bed on the rock!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
CAC member??
olutunde12:
AMEN AMEN AMEN In Jesus Name. Holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!!!.......
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by macho44(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

the south-east will just swallow the money from the oil gotten from the southsouth... like this igbo man has started chooking eye in southsouth..as the prophet said southsouth go dey and south east go be biafra... keep fighting for biafra and leave southsouth out...lets create our own country too... leave our oil for us
Some part of SS will definitely form their own country, South South is divided on forming a unified country because some part of Delta and Rivers will like to join Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Fundango: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
Heard on radio 1 psychic patient escaped

It might be him
wallahi you are right my Brother.grin
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
he is right and you are wrong. every state in the U.S.A operates independently. e.g. divorce laws, gun laws, etc differ per state. Also, every state manages its own resources. unlike Nigeria.
kobonaire:

That is incorrect. The states in the US do not operate independently. There may be individual state nuances but there is a federal government and federal law. What is being proposed for Nigeria is independent countries and not independent states.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
op awka weed is not good for your system,stay away from it
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by george4CHRIST(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kirigidi:
Who is dis dreamer! If u think it's because of our Niger Delta u Igbo pipo ar askin for ur Biafra den u beta wake up frm ur dreamin. I hav known all dis while dat d main reason why all dese greedy Igbos ar shoutin Biafra! Biafra!! wit so much confidence is because of our Niger Delta lands nd resources. But don't deceiv urself guy, we will neva join ur Biafra. How many Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Edos, hav u seen agitatin for ur so-called Biafra. If were Buhari I wil just grant dis Igbo pipo dia request to go establish dia Biafra but on d condition dat they shuld neva include d Niger Delta. And I tell all dis noise nd shout about Biafra will just fade away, for d Igbos know very well dat witout Niger Delta, they can't sustain as a country because they ar terribly landlocked wit small landmass already ravaged by erosion.
d ibos are the china of Africa and we don't give a damn about ur S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called resources, GOD has blessed us with great knowledge our trust is in GOD and not ur oil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by babestella: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Of the whole division to be created, Niger delta republic will be the most problematic having different people who still speak different languages will be a set back.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=20pt] [/size][size=30pt]prophets smoke weed tooo?[/size]
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ayusco85:

shut ur gutter u call mouth.. if they were such angels why is everyone clamoring to for secession from their blood thirsty, power hungry, tribalistic and religious fanatical hausa fulanis?
wow! You are really good for nothing undecided

I can see that your brain is made up of stones and gravel. Who is doing the tribalistic stuff?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by wokomabest(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR
you said it all nothing left at all, and that's the way it is
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some people don't seem to understand the advantage of a populated country. Most world powers( USA, Russia, China et al) are really populated. U.A.E is even trying to merge with Bahrain and Kuwait so they become stronger. If only the country is in peace and united. The western and eastern countries would fear us to the fullest.

We aren't just getting it right
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by babestella: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kirigidi:
Who is dis dreamer! If u think it's because of our Niger Delta u Igbo pipo ar askin for ur Biafra den u beta wake up frm ur dreamin. I hav known all dis while dat d main reason why all dese greedy Igbos ar shoutin Biafra! Biafra!! wit so much confidence is because of our Niger Delta lands nd resources. But don't deceiv urself guy, we will neva join ur Biafra. How many Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Edos, hav u seen agitatin for ur so-called Biafra. If were Buhari I wil just grant dis Igbo pipo dia request to go establish dia Biafra but on d condition dat they shuld neva include d Niger Delta. And I tell all dis noise nd shout about Biafra will just fade away, for d Igbos know very well dat witout Niger Delta, they can't sustain as a country because they ar terribly landlocked wit small landmass already ravaged by erosion.

Don't be deluded, there are many land locked countries in this world and they still survive and most of the doing better than Nigeria with all the oil.

The oil you so much depend on will fail you, your land is completely devastated by oil spills that would cost an arm and leg to clean. Abeg gerarahia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by etoroh: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
you in particular you keep vomiting this crap. what you call biafra is purely igbo, and not the south south. its south east. concentrate on the igbo states you call MY BROTHERS and forget about others cos they have their brothers too. igbo should carve their region and remain igbo. no one is asking you questions. stay there and brood alone.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Mbediogu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Adminisher post=39415831]Wishful thinking. Amateurishly put together. Nigeria is not breaking. Nigerian Muslims are mostly Sunni aligned so where is Ayatollah going to come from?. Nigeria is not going to break up . There will be administrative improvisations to make it less irritating to its constituent nationalities..
I see an Ibo man behind this post. You accept the economic advantages of a large Nigerian market to the mercantilist Ibo tribe but reject it's political consequences.

What I foresee is the wipe out of the current empty and corrupt political class by Buhari or his successors. They are all in for painful times PDP or APC. A new class of people more attuned to social service and good name instead of money will come to the fore.

The world is very globalised so there is not going to be much desire for idxxtic clannishness. There are already second generation Nigerian families in the US, UK and Canada. Most young Nigerians will live and work abroad throughout significant portions of their lives. Nigeria's GDP is $560bn but Apole and Google already have market capitalizations almost equal to that so National Governments will continue to lose influence in relation to Global Organisations.
In the middle breakaway regions but too much blood may flow first and God will not

If I talk now your ppl who own NL will block me. I have a lot to say for another day.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by etoroh: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
babestella:

Don't be deluded, there are many land locked countries in this world and they still survive and most of the doing better than Nigeria with all the oil.

The oil you so much depend on will fail you, your land is completely devastated by oil spills that would cost an arm and leg to clean. Abeg gerarahia.
very good. stay on your own. nobody from the south south wants you people. get your country and survive with or without the resources no one cares. we dont want u, you dont want us, so stay your lane, lets stay ours

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by putin3: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
South south can't be a country ok,they re not tribe nor region

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kobonaire(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
he is right and you are wrong. every state in the U.S.A operates independently. e.g. divorce laws, gun laws, etc differ per state. Also, every state manages its own resources. unlike Nigeria.
Oh please .... divorce and gun laws are main issues?? He's comparing independent countries to the states in the U.S.
There is a federal government and federal law is abiding on all US states. That is why it is called United States .... It is môronic to compare a fractured Nigeria to the United States because if anything, the comparison would mean Nigeria should remain one.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Obiwiz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol. See confusion o. Why are some people so terrified and pained about dis man's dream of five countries emerging from Nigeria? Or are dey parasites?
And to d south-south people complaining about d easterners coming for dia petroleum resources. The real igbo man doesn't want anything outside d five core southeast states in d new country.
Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, south Africa, etc how much petroleum do dey have? Aren't dey surviving somehow?
South-south states are not the reason behind the clamour for secession. No south-south state should be included.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
hohohohoho
ibksiv:

You people keep vomiting this crap There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic What you have is Biafra
your dad fuucked an orangotan.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Pecca: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
...and SHY Baba-Hold-Up is fueling US-BIAFRA...wat is beyond u is above u...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by roymary: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
this biafra na mini-boko-haram. Making request wey nobody go gree grant. Una no go give up dey do una business dey go....

If biafra moves....Igbo girls wont follow oooo

Dem like Lagos and Abuja die!!! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Niger Delta was initially "only" the SS states before those other states were added to it.
Rayhut:

But last that I check, Imo and Abia is also Niger delta
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by samsongbemisola(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
south south re not part of birara except for the ibo in south south. I wish his prophecy comes thru.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by BamideleOJ: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some roughpets or prophets are mad
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by simplisity(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
So shall it be, so that Biafra will progress.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
Niger Delta was initially "only" the SS states before those other states were added to it.
Did you do geography in school, if you did you should have known the meaning of Niger Delta and where river Niger started to form its delta that empties into the Atlantic ocean
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Rilwayne001: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice dream, though I don't see it coming through.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by illiad: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ain't no one leaving Nigeria except Igbos. If you are not Igbo your grave is in Nigeria where you will sleep externally under the watch of Northerners till the return of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.