Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (49989 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by savanaha: 4:17am On Jun 03, 2009
cabali:

From this post it is plain to see that your IQ is a lot shy of that of an average turtle. 'depriving oxygen' I hope u dont own a car urself cos u'd deprive people of oxygen too.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2009
You see how cabali comes to NL to disgrace himself? I guess you've never heard of global warming and green house gases. It'll surely come as news to you that planes do much damage to the atmosphere than a thousand cars. slowpoke
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
sara j:

And what about the damage an extra plane in the world causes to the environment?? This Adeboye fake not only wants to deprive people of money but of oxygen as well!!
What is the world coming to?

Whao!.  .  . u r right! ppl should stop travelling in planes too shocked and also stop using cars so as to avoid 'depriving ppl' of oxygen.

Some nairalanders are really funny.  .  .   shocked wat has that got to do with the topic. . .  .

If some people were God.  .  .  .  what wouldnt they say or do?? cry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
Tùdor:

You see how cabali comes to NL to disgrace himself? I guess you've never heard of global warming and green house gases. It'll surely come as news to you that planes do much damage to the atmosphere than a thousand cars. slowpoke

All u do is just sit and wait for a possible alliance, then come out and support the person so u will further get support for ur rubblish. The thing is ur own IQ is a bit over the average of an agama lizard.

Who hasnt heard of global warming? Am sure u dont know of it. have u watched the inconvenient truth with Al gore talking abt global warming?

He took a Jet to the venue for the discussion on global warming

He drove a car during the documentary of the effects of Global warming

So what are u talking abt?

I will not call u a fool but [b]if you drive a car or if u travel by air[/b] then there is no need to bother because ur post here confirms that is exactly what u are.

no, u are the one who has brough disgrace talking abt what u know sh!t abt
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2009
Fool,responsible people are trying to cut down their emissions/carbon footprint by travelling and driving less,some get hybrid or cars with less emissions. People are switching to low energy bulbs yet your criminal pastor is being irresponsible buying a totaly unnecessary jet. Whatever happened to flying commercial? Guess he just wanted his own personal climate change catalyst,maybe he figured the faster i destroy the earth,the sooner jesus comes. . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
Wow! grin This topic still exist and the new dimension of arguments from this anti adeboye is something else. Imagine a dumb taking anoda line of argument in oxygen and global warming, disgustin chickens cheesy cry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Motee(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
Freedom of speech is for all but please young talented people, let us be careful of what we say about people in Authority!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
What authority?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
What authority?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by UyiIredia(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
why una dey kill una self ova the man !!!!!!!
wondering what Jesus will think !!!!!!!

must admit though !!!!! i wasn't shouting halleluyah when iread a private jet was bought 4 him !!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by UyiIredia(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
@@ Banom

I hardly give time for fools

hmmmmm >>>>>>> but u devote a whole lot of words to 'em grin grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tùdor:

Fool,responsible people are trying to cut down their emissions/carbon footprint by travelling and driving less,some get hybrid or cars with less emissions. People are switching to low energy bulbs yet your criminal pastor is being irresponsible buying a totaly unnecessary jet. Whatever happened to flying commercial? Guess he just wanted his own personal climate change catalyst,maybe he figured the faster i destroy the earth,the sooner jesus comes. . .

@ Tudor, dont you know he has his own miraculous air space for flying ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by iamdnegro: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
this retard is seeking attention n tryin to spark a controversy up in this biotch!

Anyone that reacts to this bologne has swallowed the bait.

Oops did i just respond?

DANG!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
iamdnegro:

this retard is seeking attention n tryin to spark a controversy up in this biotch!

Anyone that reacts to this bologne has swallowed the bait.

Oops did i just respond?

DANG!!!

cheesy grin shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2009
before sin, now atrocities, this man bad.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
:p
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2009
I guess we can call the millionaires club that he wants to start the 8th Atrocity of Pastor E.A Adeboye smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308068.0.html
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by bawomolo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2009
ha the atrocities piling up.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

ha the atrocities piling up.

Yeah,the latest con will be played in Texas this week.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
*cough*
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by verycute: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2009
Wait AND LET GET SOMETHING CLARIFY HERE, did the bible say that Pastors will not engage in business. The question I want to ask is this, are pastors not human beings like us? Paul was a tent maker and i think he sold his tents to take care of himself, have saving and for others too. We all have big mouth in Nigeria that we do not see anything good in anybody. The people who talk down on other, does it mean that they have never done anything bad in their life. Check yourself very well before u talk of people. The men you talk down on are celebrated all over the world and their teaching and workd have impacted millions. What have you done for people in your own area. NOTHING!! The business they have employed thousands of Nigerians and u are here talking down on them. Pastor Chris is the first African man to have a Devotional Bible translation approved to be printed and circulated all over the world in diffrent formats. We have never seen such before. He is the first person in Africa to have a christian Sat TV beemed 24hrs to the entire world, never seen before. He has the best printing machines ever in Nigeria. He is beleived to have the most organized ministry in the world with a crusade of more than 3 million people in a single meeting, every one seated. These are records that blew the minds of fellow pastors around the world. His books and tapes sales more than any pastor around the world. People demand b/c it changes their lives when they listen and read his books. His TV programes are better than secular ones in content and quality. He does everything excelently. Now, if he is fake, then he is worth following b/c if you notice, every pastor in Nigeria want to do things the way he does things. Thousand of churches around the world use Rhapsody of Realities to teach their congregation. But here in Nigeria, we don't regard him b/c a prophet has no respect in his own land. What about the Inner city mission http://www.christembassyinnercitymissions.com/ vist this and find out what the man is doing with the vision that God gave him. He is presently building a hostel block at his former university. No personal house or property, completely sold out to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Winners chapel is the bisggest in the world, Covernant University, one of the best in Africa. He has a help out reach for many poor countries in Africa. A lot of other business establishments that is benefiting the Nigerian people. May be your brothers and sisters have benefited in one way or the other. Lets learn how to celebrate our own people. We celebrate 419 people and criminals in Government. We give them titles. Yet, they don't teach anything good or make any meaningful contribution to our society. But the moment a man of God is doing well in his call, we all come out to condem him. Its bad and God is looking at us. Dont fulfil a bad scripture like Judas. Jesus came, all of you came out to critise him and you think you are right.

Use your time to appreciate other people. Look at those who talked down on Pastor chris, where are they today and pastor chris is making progress everyday and yet some are still waiting for him to come down. He cannot because he is of God. You people who write about him are not moving forward, he is. So who is greater!! Some say soon they will know, their soon has gone to years and he is still stronger. News papers are not talking of pastor chris this, pastor chris that, they have all joined him to preach. He has even bought some of them. Now they they news papers are talking about redeem. don't wory, God dey.

YOU ARE ALL HATERS, YOU KunleOshob IN PARTICULAR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP THE POOR. IT IS NOT THE DUTY OF THE CHURCH TO DO THAT. THE CHURCH PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO PREACH CHRIST AND BRING MEN TO HIM. THAT CHURCHES ARE HELPING DO THAT TODAY IS OUT OF LOVE. ITS WE INDIVIDGUALS THAT CAN DO THAT AND HELP OTHERS. SO YOU THAT HATE BISHOP OYEDIPO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. TELL US HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE HELPED. IF NOT CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHO PAUL WAS TALKING TO.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2009
@verycute
You talk as if you've been brainwashed are you sure Pastor Chris is employing thousands of people or are they just volunteers? Even if Pastor Chris has the best printing press in Nigeria, the first African to have a christian Sat TV beemed 24hrs to the entire world and sells millions of rhapsodies worldwide. WHY DON'T U TELL US HOW MANY EXPENSIVE RIDES HE HAS PLANES MANSIONS ETC AND WHAT HE DOSE WITH HIS MILLIONS WHILE HIS FAITHFUL POOR CONGREGATION ARE STARVING TRYING TO SURVIVE ON LESS THAN TWO DOLLARS A DAY? angry angry angry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by OEO: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
abuzola.

How many of his church member complained to you to give them food? They cant afford 3square meals a day, yet they go to camp every mnth. Stop all these callous comments. It wont do anybody any good.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by duduspace(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2009
verycute:

He has the best printing machines ever in Nigeria. He is beleived to have the most organized ministry in the world with a crusade of more than 3 million people in a single meeting, every one seated. These are records that blew the minds of fellow pastors around the world.

This is totally crazy and shows how backward some of our people think in Nigeria. Is there anything productive being done by this 3 million people sitting in a single meeting waiting for some imaginary god to come and help them?
Other countries are rejoicing over the creation of hi-tech jobs for 3 million people and someone is here rejoicing over 3 million deluded people under a single man's hypnotism and empty promises of manna from heaven.
What a big shame.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by verycute: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2009
duduspace,YOU SEE HOW MYOPIC YOU RE IN YOUR THINKING. IS PASTOR CHRIS A SCIENTIST? IS CHRIST EMBASSY A SCHOOL TO PRODUCE HIGH TECH PEOPLE. HE IS A PASTOR AND IN HIS OWN AREA, HE IS OUTSTANDING AND SUCCESSFUL. LET THOSE WHO ARE IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PRODUCE HIGH TECH MACHINES.MIND YOU, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME OR MORE THAN ONE BILLION PEOPLE WHO SEE HIS FACE AND LISTEN TO PASTOR CHRIS ON DAILY BASIS. I AM A PRODUCT OF SUCH 3 MILLION CRUSADE MEETINGS AND I HAVE A BETTER LIFE TODAY. I WAS LOST IN THE WORLD AND I CAME IN CONTACT WITH HIS MESSAGE "THE INFLUENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER. MY BUSINESS IS AS A RESULT OF A BUSINESS SEMINAR I ATTENDED IN CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH ISOLO UNDER PASTOR OSE. YOU SEE, I HAVE A PERSONAL TESTIMONY AND I THANK GOD FOR USING PASTOR CHRIST TO SHOW ME WHO JESUS IS. YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE 3 MILLION PEOPLE, THEN YOU NEVER KNEW THE PROFILE OF PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THERE.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ verycute,
Honestly you need urgent psychiatric attention.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
abeg banom help me tell am (very ugly) you know that when a mad person is told his mad, he felts its the people around him/her are the ones mad, leave this hypnotysed person to continue wallowing in her pathethic delusion poor her
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by KINGJ2: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2009
Hi Blessed Of My Father,

Everybody!!!

*Is that man (Pastor E A Adeboye) a man of God? someone asked: I ask:Was King David a man of God when he planned, killed Uriah & took Beersheba?

*I trust only the Bible, someone asserted:I ask:Do You? God said to believe his prophets to be prosperous.How do we do it without the prophets?

*Big buildings equal images a dear one pointed out:May i find out? How much was King Solomon's golden temple that took 40years of unequaled skillful craftsmanship in construction?

*300 miles without fuel:What of the widows one bottle of oil filling numerous pots? An Axe head floating on water? A lad's meal feeding 5 or 7 thousand people? And Jesus saying the works that I do Ye shall do also? Shouldn't God at least source vessels to fulfill His word?

*4.8billn Aircraft: What is that to thee, follow thou me!!! Isn't Bible clear enough by SAYING "A Servant Unto His Master He Standeth Or Falleth?

Want to sing a lil with me? "Joy is mine, Joy today is mine, I told Satan get thee behind me, Joy today is mine, " Victory is mine, Victory today is mine, I told Satan get thee behind me , Victory today is mine, "I woke up this morning I didn't have no doubt, I knew that the Lord will bring me out, I went on my knees, I said Lord help me please, I jumped up with HAPPINESS, Joy,, Joy,, Joy,, Joy, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love U All grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by duduspace(m): 3:00am On Oct 14, 2009
@verycute

I am happy for you that your life changed for the better, remember that even drug barons set up trust funds and send some people to school to better their life but does that make selling of drugs a worthwhile venture?

You are quite myopic in your thinking, if the teaching of your erudite Pastor Chris is so useful why has it not transformed the country at large? do you really understand how much 3 million people are? do you know that the republic of Ireland has a population under 5 million? yet Nigerians were running there to have children and obtain stay just a few years back.

Can you just imagine what those 3 million people can do if the teaching your lord and master Pastor Chris is giving them is of any good?

My point remains that there is nothing to be rejoiced over in having 3 million people being gathered in a place to be hoodwinked by one sweet tongued deceiver as Oyakhilome when they should have been gainfully employed in advancing the economic prospects of their nation.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by BADLEE: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
hahaha
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by KunleOshob(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2009
duduspace:

@verycute

I am happy for you that your life changed for the better, remember that even drug barons set up trust funds and send some people to school to better their life but does that make selling of drugs a worthwhile venture?

You are quite myopic in your thinking, if the teaching of your erudite Pastor Chris is so useful why has it not transformed the country at large? do you really understand how much 3 million people are? do you know that the republic of Ireland has a population under 5 million? yet Nigerians were running there to have children and obtain stay just a few years back.

Can you just imagine what those 3 million people can do if the teaching your lord and master Pastor Chris is giving them is of any good?

My point remains that there is nothing to be rejoiced over in having 3 million people being gathered in a place to be hoodwinked by one sweet tongued deceiver as Oyakhilome when they should have been gainfully employed in advancing the economic prospects of their nation.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by saraj(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
cabali:

From this post it is plain to see that your IQ is a lot shy of that of an average turtle. 'depriving oxygen' I hope u dont own a car urself cos u'd deprive people of oxygen too.

Thats okay.
If my IQ is a lot shy of an oxygen deprived turtle,
then it's still much higher than an Adeboye follower!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.