Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29132 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2006
When Mu'min will enter into Jannah, it will be announced:-

(1) You will remain healthy forever, disease will never come.

(2) You will remain alive for ever, death will never come.

(3) You will remain in bounties which will never be finished.

Jannat is made with bricks of gold and silver, Its scent is of perfumed musk. Its chips are pearls and Yaqoot. Its sand is Zafraan.

There are eight doors ofJannah. these are eight grades of Jannat:-

i) Jannatul Mava
ii) Darul Maqaam
iii) Darul Salaam
iv) Darul Khuld
v) Jannat-ul-Adan
vi) Jannat-ul-Naeem
vii) Jannat-ul-Kasif
viii) Jannat-ul-Firdous

Food of Jannah

They will eat foods and fruits continuously up to 40 years. Every bowl will have a new taste. They will take eructation which will digest the food and there will be perfumed sweating for the digestion of water.There will be no urine and stool.

There will be gardens inJannah. Every garden will have the length of about 100 years journey. The shadow of these gardens will be very dense. Their plants will be free of thorns. The size of their leaves will be equal to ears of elephants. Their fruits will be hanging in rows.

Jannatul Mava is in the lowest, Jannat-ul-Adan is the middle and Jannat-ul - Firdous is on the highest. Those who love each other for the sake of Allah, will get a pillar of Yaqoot, on which there will be seventy thousand (70,000) rooms. These will shine for the residents of Jannah as the sun shines for the residents of Duniya.

There will be rooms in Jannah in such a way that every room will have seventy thousand (70,000) dinning sheets. On every dinning sheet 70,000 types of foods will be served.

For their service 80,000 young boys will be moving around looking like beautiful scattered pearls.

One bunch of dates will be equal to the length of 12 arms. The size of a date will be equal to the big pitcher. These will be whiter than milk, sweeter than honey and softer than butter and free of seeds. The stem of these plants will be made up of gold and silver.

There will also be gardens of grapes. The bunches of grapes will be very big. The size of a single grape will be equal to a big pitcher (pot). Someone asked, Ya Rasulullah (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam): will it be sufficient for me and my family. It was answered, it will be sufficient for you and your whole tribe.

The Dresses of Jannat

The dress of Jannah will be very beautiful. One will wear 70 dresses at a time. These will be very fine, delicate, weightless, having different colors. These dresses will be so fine that the body even the heart will be visible. And the waves of love in the hearts will also be visible. These dresses will never become old, never be dirty and will never tear. There will be four canals in every Jannah. They are of water, milk, honey and Sharabun Tahoora. There will also be three fountains in Jannah. (i) Kafoor. (ii) Zanjabeel. (iii) Tasneem

Qualities of People of Jannah

* In Jannah, height of every Mo 'min, will be equal to the height of Hazrat Adam (Alaihissalaam) 60 arms (90 feet).

* Beauty will be like that of Hazrat Yousuf (Alaihissalaam)

* Age of youth will be like that of Hazrat Esa (Alaihissalaam) (30-33 years).

* Sweetness of voice will be like that of Hazrat Dawud (Alaihissalaam).

* Tolerance will be like that of Hazrat Yaqoob (Alaihissalaam)

* Patience will be like that of Hazrat Ayyub (Alaihissalaam.)

* Habits will be like that of Sayyaduna Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam.)

If a person makes Du 'a for Jannah three times, Jannah requests Allah that O, Allah; make his entry into Jannah. And if a person makes Du'a for safety from Jahannum three times, the Jahannnum requests Allah that, O, Allah; save him from Jahannum.

May Allah grant the entire Ummah of Nabi sallalahu alayhi wasallam Jannat ul Firdous, Ameen!

Source: Personal e-mail

1 Like

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by TayoD(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
What about the virgins? Where do they come in?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2006
The Bounties are inexhaustable, Mr TayoD. These are just some glimpses
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by TayoD(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2006
So are you saying the virgins too are a part of it?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
Yes, ofcourse
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2006
@All,
This is quite a 'revealing' picture of 'a heaven', seems as if the major emphasis is on partying, dress-ups and eating galore. So what really makes this 'jannat' different from 'Dorchester Hotel' in Hyde Park of London, or the Marriot Hotel in Emeryville, California or the only 7-star hotel in the world found in Dubai? Because almost all of these could be found there.
Except the "80,000 'beautiful boys' moving around looking like beautiful pearls"; now this is pretty scary picture, if you guys know what I mean!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Roscodaddy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
Bello,

This is a personal letter from me to you,those virgins and all these enjoyment abeg I want am here oh minus those boys because I nor be gay,if I fit get those virgins and those food now,I fit send you my address,you fit forward am to those virgins.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2006
where is uncle olab,the virgin part must be music to his ears
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Roscodaddy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2006
Where the virgins oh,I dey wait oh. grin grin grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2006
Rosco please don't wait any longer.
Mohammed was obsessed with women and little girls so he promised his fellow perverts women galore.
There are none.
Mohammed Attah and his fellow 911 hijackers must have found out by now
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2006
seems to me "heaven" is mainly all about eating, drinking and sex! Wow! The sheiks in Saudi Arabia, Dubai and UAE must be in "heaven" right now!

Eating continously for 40 yrs!!!!! shocked Haba, where's the time to even "worship" 'god'?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Roscodaddy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2006
So u mean no more virgins for me,okay what about the others ones,I go manage them like that.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
Roscodaddy:

So u mean no more virgins for me,okay what about the others ones,I go manage them like that.

grin grin@Roscodaddy,
What other ones are you looking for? the 80,000 beautiful boys walking around and looking like beautiful pearls? I dont think so, abi?

davidylan:

Eating continously for 40 years!!!!! shocked Haba, where's the time to even "worship" 'god'?

grin @Davidylan,
Bros, who go get time to worship when they are busy partying, eating, cross-dressing and "getting down"
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Roscodaddy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2006
Havilla no oh,I no mean the boys dem oh,the other gals wey nor be virgin na,since mohammed and the others don finish the virgins.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2006
I would like to know from belloti,those hooded muslim girls,often beaten and impregnated at will by their husbands and temporary husbands.
Girls who lived miserable existence in Muslim shariah worlds,flogged and caned at will and some stoned to death.
The very few that make it to Islamic paradise(since Allah says majority of them are in hell fire for not satisfying their men on earth),what do they get as rewards.

Do they get wide eyed female virgins with large bossoms too or are their eunuchs as pearls to welcome them in or a mixture of the two.
Are they still banished to wear Ninja outfits and are ready substitutes when the men need a change of diet.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2006
@all,
Really, going through this 'pictoral depiction' of a heaven called 'jannat', I now see it is just like a 'spring-break holiday in IBIZA, Spain. Search Ibiza online and see what I mean: food, food and food, cross-dressing, partying like hell, getting down and down-lows grin etc ect

@Babyosisi,
grin you better dont get my friend Roscodaddy in 'trouble' with your description of "wide-eyed female virgins with large bossoms" shocked shocked shocked Odikwa risky!!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2006
I will leave the descriptions to Orikinla.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2006
No wonder so many terror organisations find willing recruits for their heinous crimes against humanity!

In the face of such squalid poverty of resources, ideas and principles; why wont a misguided illiterate not be willing to give his life just to get at a "heaven" where food, sex and drinks are the main attractions?

Allah indeed is merciful!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48
, They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55
, Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20
, They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them,

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40
, We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand, "

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair, Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before,

In the Hadiths, Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness. Quote from Hadiths

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

Roscodaddy there you are.
Don't bank on it though.You will be disappointed.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Roscodaddy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2006
So BabyOsisi,

no more virgings na,how I wan take cope,I don dey prepare my own bomb wey I wan wear go blow market so I fit go this holiday of sex ,food and a market of young boys and virgins,I no want the young boys,wehere Aqua make he come make me and am go blow market so we fit enjoy these Bounties of Jannat grin grin grin grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2006
Very Interesting view points.

I just want to make one little correction that was mischieviously represented by Havila as always. The Little boys depiction was infact referring to little kids- boys and girls, those that died before adulthood and the figures were just an estimation by the original writer. They could surely be more.

As for the guys talking about worship. there wont be need for that when you get there. You are only given the chance to worship here and when you got there you reap the reward.

Babyosisi, the righteous hooded muslims women are going to be hooked up with their beloved earthly husband who by then are going to look more handsome and cute.

The description of heaven is far beyond your wildest imagination. This is just a clue

1 Like

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by TayoD(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2006
@belloti,

I wonder if those so-called little boys and girls are safe in "heaven" from peadophiles like Mohammed. If Mohammed could slepp with an 8 year old (Aisha) on earth, what keeps him from doing the same in the el-dorado of his dreams: Jannat?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2006
TayoD, Everyone is safe in heaven. The little kids are just beautiful sights to behold. if you ve got kids of your own, you know what am talking about. The virgins and his earthly wives are more than enough for our holy prophet.

May Almighty Allah continue to guide all of us to the right path not the path of those who have gone astray. Amen
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2006
belloti:

The Little boys depiction was infact referring to little kids- boys and girls, those that died before adulthood and the figures were just an estimation by the original writer. They could surely be more.

Do these "little boys" now classified as little boys AND GIRLS (to avoid the gay peadophile connundrum) have parents at all or do they just appear in "heaven"?

belloti:

Babyosisi, the righteous hooded muslims women are going to be hooked up with their beloved earthly husband who by then are going to look more handsome and cute.

What of the non-hooded women? Are they classified as unrighteous and would thus not qualify for "heaven"? And what happens to those who were only temporary wives? Do they continue their temporary status in heaven too? How is it possible that a terrorist with 4 wives on earth will still get his 4 hooded wives back + 72 more virgins?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2006
Quote from Belloti: As for the guys talking about worship. there wont be need for that when you get there. You are only given the chance to worship here and when you got there you reap the reward.

@All,
I hope you can all read the above statement from Belloti; before he starts accusing me of 'misrepresenatation as usual' So in your own heaven called 'jannat' there is no need to worship God. I totally agree with you that is what must be in the Quran. If there is no need to worship God, then God is NOT there!!!!. When will you wake up and realise the Quran is leading you straight to Hell? All the sweet coating about virgins and foods and dress is just to confuse you for God's sake, Muhammed Attah and all the suicide bombers must have found out now.
And since when did 80,000 beautuful young boys come to mean both boys and girls. This is the season of truth.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ havila

A moslem cleric recently confirmed your haunches when he said 'god' cannot be seen even in "heaven" because he is too great!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2006
belloti:

Very Interesting view points.

The description of heaven is far beyond your wildest imagination. This is just a clue

That is so wrong how can men get their former wives plus 72 virgins while the women are stuck with the same bearded bloke.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by lafile(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2006
quite simple really

the greeks made their gods an image of themselves. their gods exhibited their lust, petty rivalry, intrigues, jealousy and vengeance.

the moslem god is a mirror image of mohammed and his cronies. their idea of 'heaven' is a place to exhibit their sexual pervesions, lusts and gluttony. Notice how everything is tailored to satisfy the flesh of the average male? same reason why d muslim god condones violence, vengeance, mutilations and d likes. its just a depiction of mohammeds personality traits and temperaments.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2006
lafile:

quite simple really
the greeks made their gods an image of themselves. their gods exhibited their lust, petty rivalry, intrigues, jealousy and vengeance.
the moslem god is a mirror image of mohammed and his cronies. their idea of 'heaven' is a place to exhibit their sexual pervesions, lusts and gluttony. Notice how everything is tailored to satisfy the flesh of the average male? same reason why d muslim god condones violence, vengeance, mutilations and d likes. its just a depiction of mohammeds personality traits and temperaments.

@lafile,
If I dont read anything else today, your posting above has made my day. It really shows the 'hedonistic' origin of islam.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2006
We are muslims and you are christians. I hope you feel so good about your faith as much as i do about mine. Then one day we shall all accounts for our actions and inactions. i wish you all the best
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
belloti:

We are muslims and you are christians. I hope you feel so good about your faith as much as i do about mine. Then one day we shall all accounts for our actions and inactions. i wish you all the best

I wish your fellow moronic Arabs and hausa-fulani brethren would think as rationally as you just did! BTW may i just let you know that what you have is not a "faith" in the true sense of the word but a fraud masquerading as a religion!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2006
@All,
I think the Belloti of a guy is learning fast, and I hope he has understood that this 'Jannat' is not likely to be the 'heaven'. At least he is much better at discussion than the 'foul-mouthed elders' who will rather give an irrelevant epistle when asked a simple question. Ask them 2+2, and they will start at how Algebra was sent down to the prophet of God in Quran. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Self-service / Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.