Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Important Letter To Our Sisters To GROW UP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Letter To Our Sisters To GROW UP (338 Views)

Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Letter To Our Sisters To GROW UP by selfdefence: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
GROW UP MY SISTER...

He won’t use condoms, U use pills… why?
Because he wants it natural? (think of ovarian cancer and infertility)

He gets u pregnant,U have aborted like 5 times….why?
Because he is not ready!.GROW UP

He is tired of natural place for copulation He moves to your ass Saying its tighter Then u begin to lick n smell
….why? Because u want to please and not loose him...GROW UP PLIZ

You have been wearing his engagement ring for close to 4yrs, He is not wearing any ...why?

Because he has promised u marriage. (u be lord of the rings?)
GROW UP MY SISTER.

*He wants a Mouth Action Yet he won’t give u head
…..why?..Cos he feels u are not so clean “there”..GROW UP MY SISTER.

You dress half naked thinking u look sexy n Hot,
He isn’t complaining But he has more cloths on..
Don’t be surprised when he takes a more decent girl home...GROW UP LADY..

A guy dumps u, u wanna pay him back and all u could do is to sleep with his friends? and u think this is pay back? like seriously MY
SISTER GROW UP..

U think getting pregnant for him will make him marry u?...GROW UP GIRL.. U become a single mama with No Job No means for feeding for your Baby and yourself so... U leave junior with Grandma n U go back to the Hustling field "
Then u begin to say........... MEN Are Wicked,
Men are dogs! Whose fault?

Please ladies,be wise! U know u deserve better than this... Don't always be at the
loosing end!!!

(1) (Reply)

HR Termination Talk / Igbo Complaint Of Lack Of FIRS Offices In Igboland / Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.