Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late (2366 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by carnegiefan: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
re you trying to say that nnamdi kanu is hungry and poor ?
Re you trying to say those healthy igbos I saw in spain, germany, usa and poland re jobless and poor?

Sis or bro, think b4 you talk abeg.

Self determination does not mean ndiigbos re poor or jobless o.
My take.

Please don't mind him or her (abi na "it" )
What they do is to project their own poverty and desolation on their opponents hoping the tag would stick.
It is a troll strategy.
The worst form of poverty is lack of self worth.
Opponents of Biafra lack self worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by najoke: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
grin grin
I read that statement twice bro. So funny.
U just failed.....next time read slowly and understand.....ur schl fees na waste...serious waste
and YOU EVEN READ IT TWICE AND STILL COULD NOT COMPREHEND shocked shocked shocked shocked....GUY YOU NEED TO REFUND YA PARENTS.....

CHOI...IGBOPRINCE!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Aufbauh:
"My grand mom told me that my dad was less than 7yrs old when the war broke out, and as little as he was then, he carried my uncle on his back and ran for more than 10 kilometers".
Is it that you guys can't comprehend this fellow or you choose to misinterpret & misrepresent him?
His UNCLE is his father's brother who is probably younger, maybe an age difference of 3-4 years, so it is reasonable for the Op to state his dad carried his own younger brother on his back.

^^^ur school fees no waste
Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by kernel501: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
samoks:
There is a bad signal emanating from the South Eastern Part of Nigeria, and i call on all government security agencies to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.
That man call called Nnamdi Kanu must be stopped now once and for all. He is seriously inciting my people against the Nigerian State. This was how the Rwandan pogrom started, and at the end millions of lives were lost.
How can my people allow themselves to be BRAINWASHED like this? How can you try to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari by destroying your own land? Who is fooling who?
This same Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested was arrested in Yorubaland, the same land he preaches hatred AGAINST. Why didn't he just jump from UK into the South East? Why did he come to Lagos to relax himself in a Luxury Hotel while his foot soldiers are wallowing in the South East?
Why has he not channeled this anger and hatred on the South East governors, Senators,House of Reps members, LGA Chairmen and so on who has been eating and milking the region dry?
My people need to wake up before they turn the S.E into a new N.E....
I call on sane and right thinking IGBOS to stand up against this man, we need to make our people understand that this man is just from hell, trying to set the whole South East region on fire.
I call on all well meaning Igbos to stand up and speak with a clear voice to shut this man up once and for all. And i call on all our elders who witnessed the war to teach this generation lessons from that WAR.

My grand mom told me that my dad was less than 7yrs old when the war broke out, and as little as he was then, he carried my uncle on his back and ran for more than 10 kilometers.

Is this the experience we want to have a taste of once more?

My answer is still a big NO

Is either you are an Ofenu or a produce of their indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by Milkyways: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sorry Mr. Brainwashed one Neijeriya. There is time for everything and the time to rise up and take what rightly belongs to us is NOW.
The Man Nnamdi Kalu will forever be a hero because he always spoke the truth and that is what people like you cannot stand.
Truth hurts indeed. Only fools cannot see that the country is in a downward spiral and something is about to go down.
The Niger Delta Militants are issuing treats daily, price of oil is falling and for how long will they be pacified.
Boko Haram/Fulani herdmens killing tens and hundred or thousands of people daily.
Elections manipulations has joined the party.
Fulani threatening yorubas in their land.

You should be calling for a referendum as a way of maintaining whatever peace that is still available in the system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qg6k9jKIg

1 Like

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by EdCure: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
fastestfinger:
see this deranged goat...he never insinuated that in his post,so stop rationalizing on his behalf.
Fools like you are the reason why words cannot be spoken in riddles.

Get yourself educated!

1 Like

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by Lucasbalo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
samoks:
There is a bad signal emanating from the South Eastern Part of Nigeria, and i call on all government security agencies to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.
That man call called Nnamdi Kanu must be stopped now once and for all. He is seriously inciting my people against the Nigerian State. This was how the Rwandan pogrom started, and at the end millions of lives were lost.
How can my people allow themselves to be BRAINWASHED like this? How can you try to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari by destroying your own land? Who is fooling who?
This same Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested was arrested in Yorubaland, the same land he preaches hatred AGAINST. Why didn't he just jump from UK into the South East? Why did he come to Lagos to relax himself in a Luxury Hotel while his foot soldiers are wallowing in the South East?
Why has he not channeled this anger and hatred on the South East governors, Senators,House of Reps members, LGA Chairmen and so on who has been eating and milking the region dry?
My people need to wake up before they turn the S.E into a new N.E....
I call on sane and right thinking IGBOS to stand up against this man, we need to make our people understand that this man is just from hell, trying to set the whole South East region on fire.
I call on all well meaning Igbos to stand up and speak with a clear voice to shut this man up once and for all. And i call on all our elders who witnessed the war to teach this generation lessons from that WAR.

My grand mom told me that my dad was less than 7yrs old when the war broke out, and as little as he was then, he carried my uncle on his back and ran for more than 10 kilometers.

Is this the experience we want to have a taste of once more?

My answer is still a big NO
Words of wisdom from a very intelligent man . Hope the jingoists will listen to your Solomonic words. Be ready for angry attacks on Reactionaries.
Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Only the illiterates, Jonathanians, jobless, hungry and poor Igbos talk about biafra!

In my place we regard them as mere charlatans...that will soon fizzle out...when they finally realized Jonathan cannot Come back as President.

I believe say in your entire life you can never be useful...
Sadist like you...
Thunder strike Jonathan Sef...
If he like let him contest for 2019 election...
Igbos won't vote him...
Is biafra restoration the real deal movement...
By the way you won't marry like this??
What do you even know in politics??
Amiri Gambia...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by samoks(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

lol, that ur 7 year old father na pure superman, He could carry a fully grown man and run...lol. like say u tell us ur popcy football age...

This is exactly why you have been BRAINWASHED. How old do you think i am? My dad carried his younger brother (my uncle). Don't know why people will not read between the lines before commenting.
Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by obailala(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Illiterate and jobless Igbo jonathanians keep embarrassing my great tribe. I watched a recent video of the IPOb demonstrations in japan and some of the dolts actually claimed openly that Nigeria had a democracy under GEJ but that democracy ended the day GEJ handed over to buhari. grin

These efulefus also claimed they will burn down the nigerian embassy in japan if nnamdi kanu wasnt released in 24hrs, such senselessness!

I still cant understand why these deluded ones cant just sink it into their skulls that jonatjan has been removed through a democratic election (not even through a military coup) and honathan will NEVER return to rule nigeria.

A valid question raised by an Igbo elder in the US to Mazi Kanu:
"I do not want ndigbo to to accept that a change in name will make anything to be different. There are about 7 states in Nigeria today which are predominantly Igbos and never has it been heard that any of these states hasn't received federal allocation. Never has it also been heard that any major group has ever agitated in the state levels to make things better for our people. But instead, we seem to be jumping straight to the federal level with these agitations. When shall we say Igbo people and Igbo states are doing extraordinarily well and will do even better if we stay on their own?... I am not seeing that but instead I keep hearing that if we separate, we will become great.

Let use the latest country created by the UN which is South Sudan as an example; at inception, it was all about excitement, but now, the people are doing what?.. the people are dying and killing themselves.

THE ISSUE IS NOT WHETHER WE ANSWER BIAFRA OR NIGERIA, THE ISSUE IS, WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR OURSELVES NDIGBO?

So my brothers, before we start talking about what the Hausa's are doing to us, have we talked about what we are doing to clean our house?"

1 Like

Re: Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late by patrick89(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Only the illiterates, Jonathanians, jobless, hungry and poor Igbos talk about biafra!

In my place we regard them as mere charlatans...that will soon fizzle out...when they finally realized Jonathan cannot Come back as President.
I swear you are living in denial and you know that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea / Photos:vp's Wife Dolapo Osinbajo Surprises Brother On 25th Wedding Anniversary / ‘saddened But Indifferent', Wole Soyinka Answers Rivers State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.