Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Join Us: Become A Mentor To A Child. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join Us: Become A Mentor To A Child. (440 Views)

What Do You Think About A Female Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Age 20 Or 21 / A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) / I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us: Become A Mentor To A Child. by bookruman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
You don't have to be a social scientist to notice that our cultural and moral values are deteriorating to an alarming rate and our children are in the midst of it all. Children are dropping out of school (due to our failing and neglected public school system) and into the jobforce as house-helps, hawkers, factory workers. The worst part are children that are encouraged and patronised as prostitutes. Most of these children are breadwinners in their respective family.
We can't afford to sit back and watch. We can stand as mentors to these children one at a time, I believe we can build a better tomorrow. Remember, it takes a village to raise a child.... that's our tradition and culture. Please join us now. CACMI (Child Advocates, Caring & Mentoring Initiatives). 0706-459-4991..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Take Politics Seriously? / [#best] World Aids Day 2015 Activities, Celebration Ideas For Schools / Ladies Would You Allow Your Man To Choose/add To Your Bridal Train??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.