Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Durability Of Huawei Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Durability Of Huawei Phones (2433 Views)

Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 / Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones / What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durability Of Huawei Phones by oyeezah(f): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I'm planning to buy a new phone and I'm stuck between Huawei Honor 3C and Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. pls is there anyone with an idea of how good Huawei phones are and which is better between the two?

your opinions/advices will be appreciated.
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by Avero(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
both are really Good, I can vouch for all huawei 2015 phones.... they produce quality

Sammy is always standard,
that being said check for the one with high specifications cause both OEM 's are real standard
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by oyeezah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Avero:
both are really Good, I can vouch for all huawei 2015 phones.... they produce quality

Sammy is always standard,
that being said check for the one with high specifications cause both OEM 's are real standard
. ok, tanx
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by RobinHez(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
oyeezah:
. ok, tanx
I'm an online sales agent with Jumia.

If u want to get these devices...u can let me help you, u'd enjoy good discounts (when available), and then u pay on delivery!

See the thread in my signature for proof.

BB pin : 2284903B WP: 09036824254
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by Donsammi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
go for huawei.. altho my huawei p6 of #60k got spoilt and am now with lenovo brand
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by oyeezah(f): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
RobinHez:

I'm an online sales agent with Jumia.

If u want to get these devices...u can let me help you, u'd enjoy good discounts (when available), and then u pay on delivery!

See the thread in my signature for proof.

BB pin : 2284903B WP: 09036824254
. ok

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by oyeezah(f): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Donsammi:
go for huawei.. altho my huawei p6 of #60k got spoilt and am now with lenovo brand
. wetin spoil am
Re: Durability Of Huawei Phones by Donsammi(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
oyeezah:
. wetin spoil am
me just dey.. on fone..e nor on except i plug m for light.. if i remove de charger e go off.. and nw e no dey on again

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Get For Around 50k / Dent App Hack / Best Free Android Bible App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.