Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. (26968 Views)

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
It all began with a post "My Experience today as an Applicant". I was frustrated after a fruitless day, and came on Nairaland to share my experience. After the post I found a way to make myself fall asleep forcefully cry. Although the sleep was cut short by several vibrations from my phone sad, which annoyed me at first, as I was wondering why the phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes. I stood up and checked my phone to discover several mails from Nairaland asking to connect with different Nairaland users angry. I was perplexed and decided to check what was happening. Alas, my ranting post had made it to front page and different people from all works of life have had the opportunity to click on it. Some found it amusing, and wanted let me to know personally , some wanted to help me out, some wanted to toast me angry because of writing a post Haba!, and some people wanted to exploit me embarassed. Just barely 24 hours after my post, I received a mail, stating how the person was touched by my story and wanted to encourage me at least to get a "pair of comfortable Interview Shoes", for my future endeavors wink. Immediately I received an alert and it was the same amount stated in the mail grin grin.Yesterday I was disappointed in so many things, ranging from not being gainfully employed to being broke and frustrated, but today I am being encouraged not only in words but also in Kind from fellow Nairalanders. it gives me hope that this country will be great again and there is so many good things that can still come out of Nigeria. Which includes You and I. grin

567 Likes 40 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Awww! Now, u gonna make me cry cry cry kiss

God bless the sender

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by IamRespected: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
God bless that person grin Lalaticlala come and see oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
and you kept the 15k to urself and opened another post for us

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sweetyie(f): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's so nice of that person, biko we need more people like that on NL oh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by dedons: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
If you were male,nobody would have sent you any money undecided

466 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Tobbylobar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hope when the person ask for another thing, you will not come and disturb us with another thread...lol

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Cpumping(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well-meaning nairalanders my shoe too av spoil o.

grin
lemme try my luck. Even tho i be guy

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by wordbank(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
chukingchuks:
and you kept the 15k to urself and opened another post for us
Boys r not smiling

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tobbylobar:
Hope when the person ask for another thing, you will not come and disturb us with another thread...lol
The person being a "she"

26 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:

God bless the sender
Amen
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kodded(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sashafm:
It all began with a post "My Experience today as an Applicant". I was frustrated after a fruitless day, and came on Nairaland to share my experience. After the post I found a way to make myself fall asleep forcefully cry. Although the sleep was cut short by several vibrations from my phone sad, which annoyed me at first, as I was wondering why the phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes. I stood up and checked my phone to discover several mails from Nairaland asking to connect with different Nairaland users angry. I was perplexed and decided to check what was happening. Alas, my ranting post had made it to front page and different people from all works of life have had the opportunity to click on it. Some found it amusing, and wanted let me to know personally , some wanted to help me out, some wanted to toast me angry because of writing a post Haba!, and some people wanted to exploit me embarassed. Just barely 24 hours after my post, I received a mail, stating how the person was touched by my story and wanted to encourage me at least to get a "pair of comfortable Interview Shoes", for my future endeavors wink. Immediately I received an alert and it was the same amount stated in the mail grin grin.Yesterday I was disappointed in so many things, ranging from not being gainfully employed to being broke and frustrated, but today I am being encouraged not only in words but also in Kind from fellow Nairalanders. it gives me hope that this country will be great again and there is so many good things that can still come out of Nigeria. Which includes You and I. grin
undecided

this lie get as e be, how did that person send you that money when you didnt send him your acct number,

abi them done dey send money via email

undecided undecided

74 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
kodded:
undecided

this lie get as e be, how did that person send you that money when you didnt send him your acct number,

abi them done dey send money via email

undecided undecided
My account no was requested in the mail.
No misconception, the person being a female.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by donbabade: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Send me ur network. Make I dash u credit. Dat ll be 2mao sha oo

4 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by rubyradiance(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
God Almighty will repay the sender for his/her kind gesture indeed Nigeria is blessed with good PeopLe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by MissIndependent(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kodded(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sashafm:
My account no was requested in the mail. No misconception, the person being a female.
ok smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by jazinogold(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
jazinogold:
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I will definitely do that

2 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by idu1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's fuvking great. Now, where is the fuvking 15k?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by donbabade: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pay tithe kwa?
Oginni
U pay tithe in earned money not gifted money.
Sender don pay tithe already
Sashafm:

I will definitely do that

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kfrosh: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
With this I still believe Nigeria will be great one day. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Annapecky(f): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wel dats nt fair y didnt d person send mine 1st!....or...r u lyin? angryWel dats nt fair y didnt d person send mine 1st!....or...r u lyin?
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by iskalamong(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Touching grin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by jamanuka: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sashafm:

The person being a "she"

She no dey ask for another thing undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by ayindepremier: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why are girls so kind?
Nairaland Boiz eyes self go fear u, there eye go b like say u even owe their ancestors! I hail!

girl, u no go fit share me a bit, im also down flat! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Dahveydson(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Really nice. Inspite of difficulties, tribalism and hate on here, good people still exist.

Op, you have good writing skills. Kudos

6 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tobbylobar:
lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Shininstar30(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
We hv good people in Nigeria but its God's favour that can connect somebody to them

9 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by signature2012(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2015
May Gold bless the sender.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / Oando Upstream Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.