Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State (835 Views)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by teelord1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
READ AND SHARE..
All is well that ends well but in the case of Niger State Ex-Corpers who duely served in the state, it was a bitter experience.
Article Written by Chukky David
All over the world, throughout history, there are stories of injustice, stories of untold wickedness, stories of work without pay, stories of looting, syphoning of public funds, etc. Compared with some historic stories, the one I witnessed was rather minor, but nevertheless, a bitter experience for me and the entire "Batch C 2014 Ex-corpers of Niger State.
Our service was humanitarian, selfless, we duely served under the sun and in the rain, irrespective of the security challenges and work without pay by the state government, we embraced the culture and the people therein. With joy in our hearts we left our parents, siblings and relatives in our respective homes, to serve the people of Niger state through Niger state government..
What would it take to get you to
stand up for me? I asked myself! Let's say I'm routinely discriminated against and in some cases outright
despised. Let's say I'm often used as a scapegoat and there's an ongoing debate over what rights I do and do not deserve.
Under what circumstances would you be willing to break with the pack and speak a word on my behalf? Series of thoughts kept running through my head.. I couldn't bear but speak out before I die in silence. Would it be enough that you simply saw a wrong being done? Or would you need to have some emotional
investment in me before you spoke up?
Sad as it is, in November 2014, when most of the ex-corpers posted to the state redeployed after camp, we chose to stay, we chose to serve wholeheartedly but what do we get in return? "WORK WITHOUT PAY", coupled with the fact that we were not paid our last month allowance October when all other states already receive and forget they serve we were told to come and submit statement of account unless no payment when every corp members have travelled back to there various states and region. Why only NYSC NIGER STATE
It's quite disheartening to hear other Ex-corps members from other states tell a good story of how they served well with their stipend paid as at when due both from federal government and the state government.
I write this article with tears in my eyes, weeping for my dear country, I weep because corruption has eaten deep down the administrative bone marrow of my dear nation.
When will an ordinary Nigerian suffer lesser pain from the hands of the Elite?
When will the breeze of patriotism blow around our leaders?
When will civil servants and corpers be catered for?
It's not just fair...
#BuhariMustHearThis #EFCC_What_Are_you_Waiting_For #NigerNYSCpayBatchC2014Corpers
Written by Chukky David
#Chukky

1 Like

Re: Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by olamonsor2: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yes my brother is affected..
Re: Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by teelord1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
olamonsor2:
Yes my brother is affected..
This is painful and cruel. we need our voice to be heard and be rescue
Re: Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by olamonsor2: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
teelord1:

This is painful and cruel. we need our voice to be heard and be rescue

Mr seun pls help this pple.. My brother was asked to send his bank statement..
Re: Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by sagbar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
thenationonlineng.net/why-corps-member-allowance-is-delayed-nysc/

The Management of the National Youth Service
Corps, NYSC Wednesday said challenges arising
from failed bank transaction and the inability of
the settlement centre to immediately reprocess
for payment caused the delay in the payment of
corps members’ allowance.
Corps members last week complained over the
delay in the payment of their September and
October allowance as well as transport
allowance by some of the recently discharged
2014 Batch ‘C’ Corps Members.
The NYSC in a statement issued Wednesday in
Abuja said the Scheme forwarded the payment
schedule at the right time.
They blamed the banking system for the delay
in the crediting of the accounts of the affected
corps member.
“While Management regrets any
inconveniences caused by the delay in the
ability of the affected Corps Members to access
their allowances in their Banks, we wish to
assure them that we are currently rectifying
identified problems and the accounts of
affected Corps members are being credited with
the allowances accordingly,” the statement
said.

Me sef dem neva pay me...Ekiti corper Batch C
Re: Re: The Worst Nightmare of a Batch C 2014 Ex Corps Members in Niger State by blaqkenny: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nigerian Youth Corpers,

This is a clarion call you must heed. Luck, they say, is when opportunity meets preparedness. If you are a corp member currently serving our fatherland Nigeria, count yourself lucky. What I'm about revealing is a potential gold mine! What would you do if you found one I bet your thoughts are as good as mine. Some may have heard of this gold mine but then, what have they done? Now is the time to take a share of your national cake...ewa...moin moin...okpa...suya...whatever you choose to call it, but the BIG QUESTION is...how do I gain access to this gold mine? If you are curious to know how, please read on...

GOLD MINE LOCATION: The NYSC/BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) ACCESS DENIED! Awww...poor corper. cry You feeling disappointed already? Not to worry. Here is your access key!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS
Now you've found your gold mine but then, how do you start mining away? Are you equipped with the right tools, equipment and know-how. If YES, you are welcome. But if your response is in the negative, not to worry. That is the reason why I'm HERE! To equip you with the right tools for mining. You have that which you need but another big question is ARE YOU READY TO ACQUIRE, PROCURE THAT WHICH YOU NEED

ACCESS KEY A Detailed Business Plan.

Come join me on whatsapp where I hand over your access keys to you. Join the NYSC/BOI GEF CORPERS HUB on 07031813005. I'll see you on the inside. Till then, in the words of my mentor John Obidi,

Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Batch A, B And C. This Year 2016. / #trending! When T-fare Scares CDS Outta You!! / Cultists Shoot Corps Member Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.