Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67742 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
ysadiq:
It should be kwamme
welcome bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
where my people dem dey na. rukkydelta,girlhaley,donkross,mattkent.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
bellovers:
We are here bro
Kinda busy these days

Ern,it should be kwamme I thinky
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Jaytoy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Donkross1 I will flog u ooo. How many times will I tell u.... I'm a lady and not a guy. Na transgender we dey do? cry
donkross1:
I greet you bros. smiley

Mattkent how your matter na! U no go give us part 2 grin **runs4cover**
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Jaytoy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bellovers we are waiting
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jaytoy:
Donkross1 I will flog u ooo. How many times will I tell u.... I'm a lady and not a guy. Na transgender we dey do? cry
choiii Maami no vex for me abeg grin
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2015
girlhaley:

We are here bro
Kinda busy these days

Ern,it should be kwamme I thinky
k dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
donkross1:
choiii Maami no vex for me abeg grin
loool baddest
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Jaytoy:
Bellovers we are waiting
later in the day bro

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
bellovers:

loool baddest

Morning bruh.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
bellovers:
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
bellovers:
I'm here
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
my people make una. no vex o, no update tonight o, but I promise two updates by tomorrow evening

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Kalel4u33: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bros, no dey fall our hands now, it is already evening and we never see any update, or wan may i send bella to you?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kalel4u33:
Bros, no dey fall our hands now, it is already evening and we never see any update, or wan may i send bella to you?
loool bro abeg oo, updating now
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
KPA!!KPA!! CHORUSED in the room, Raymond looking surprised turned back to find out it was shola clapping. Shola got to his bedside and "Gbooz" landed on Raymond's teeth. How dare you try to rape her, shola shouted. You dare hit me" Raymond said moving closer to shola to use his fist.

He was about punching shola when a glass cup landed on his head, "OMG" Bella just hit shola on his head with a glasscup. "Lets get out of here, shola said holding Bella by the hand, off the went heading home leaving an unconscious Raymond on the floor.

At the home of the Johnson's everybody was busy gisting and laughing the house was full, Mr Adebayo and Bella's mom was also present. Shola walked in holding Bella, what happened everyone asked, knowing fully well something must have happened.

Raymond almost raped me,But thanks to shola who got there in time" she bursted out crying. "What the Bleep" am gonna go treat that son of a b**ch some lessons he will never forget. she was about heading out when Mr adebayo dragged her hand and pulled her to a corner and explained all about the plan to her.

So, shola how come did you know what was going on inside the house, how you got to know of Raymond's plan and imagined it could be Bella.

Shola explained how he went to the pharmacist to buy drugs only to see Raymond rushing In desperately to buy a sleeping tablet, I knew the drug could cause someone to fall into a deep sleep, the I knew definitely that Raymond can't use the drugs only if he plans on raping someone.

Then I followed him to his house and peeped for a while, I was about going back only to find Bella moving close to the house and entering it, then I knew what everything was all about. I called kwame but it was switched off. so I made up my mind to enter into the compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Then I tip-toed to the sitting room window and heard the argument between Bella and Raymond,then the next thing I could hear was Bella's scream, I had to Run up into the room and see what is going on.

You did a nice job;Mr adebayo said and Everyone thanked him, I will like to take my leave now, shola said. No you can't go now you are already a family to us, just stay behind and have some fun, Mr Johnson said. okay sir shola replied.

While everyone was gisting in the sitting-room Mr Johnson walked to the parlour and excused kwame,Bella, Mrs Johnson, Mr adebayo and Bella's mom to come to the small parlour they should have a talk, he apologized to shola to give him just 5minutes.

Don't you think Raymond will be planning evil now, Mr Johnson said. all my plans now have come to an end Bella said, moreover Bella why didn't you use your power to fight back, Mr Johnson asked. I am asked not to show my power to anyone, and we both we're the only one in the room if I tried anything, he will know, Bella said.

so now what plans do we have for Raymond, Bella's mom asked. I can read his kind and know what he's thinking of doing when next I set eyes on him, Bella said. "very good" Mr adebayo said.

One last thing don't you think he will also try hunting down shola, kwame said. Good thinking, Mr Johnson said. let's go back to the sitting room and let him know about Raymond, Mr Johnson said.

They got to the sitting room and told shola about Raymond, what he is capable of doing.Shola looked at all of them and bursted into laughter. I know all that and moreover he can't do anything to me, am untouchable shola boasted.

Everyone looked surprised, many thoughts flooded their brains, thinking shola is also a non-human, thinking he has powers. if you say so Mr Johnson replied and they all sat down to continue gisting.

(could shola be a non-human)
SOURCEsadBELLOVERS)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hope I fulfilled my promise guy's
Holla to my people(donkross,jaytoy,heemah,mattkent,girlhaley,rukkydelta,dandypearl, sageez and all)

guy's no upload till next two weeks oo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Orlolahdey(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
bellovers:
Holla to my people(donkross,jaytoy,heemah,mattkent,girlhaley,rukkydelta,dandypearl, sageez and all)

Haaaaa..kilode
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by heemah(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
bellovers:

no vex plsss...Been busy nii.. Lemme rush and continue where I stopped..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
bellovers:

Hope all is well ?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
loool just kidding everyone, updates continue as usual# before Dem go send Bella cm disturb me for sleep
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Joshua83: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks a lot Dear! The Story is going really interesting. I commend ur effort. It's a good one. But I must correct something...

When u started the story u said "Kwame has two younger siblings Jojo a male which is 10yrs and Yvonne which is 15yrs (a year younger than kwame)"

But as I'm going through ur interesting story I got to discover that there is no record of Jojo (The younger Bro.) Pls do something about it.

And also the comfort in the Johnson's Family is too much. I will suggest u introduce some hatred. Because in life there must be a Judas. And there must be a storm in the sea if possible once in a while.

Thanks a lot Honey. I gat ur back.
One Love.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
bellovers:
loool just kidding everyone, updates continue as usual# before Dem go send Bella cm disturb me for sleep

Baba, I don invoke bella oooo, update quick to avoid stories that touch...........oooom

Bt oga, na joke I dey o.
Am bak hia
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Joshua83:
Thanks a lot Dear! The Story is going really interesting. I commend ur effort. It's a good one. But I must correct something...

When u started the story u said "Kwame has two younger siblings Jojo a male which is 10yrs and Yvonne which is 15yrs (a year younger than kwame)"

But as I'm going through ur interesting story I got to discover that there is no record of Jojo (The younger Bro.) Pls do something about it.

And also the comfort in the Johnson's Family is too much. I will suggest u introduce some hatred. Because in life there must be a Judas. And there must be a storm in the sea if possible once in a while.

Thanks a lot Honey. I gat ur back.
One Love.
lool bro e be like say jojo travel
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tgold1:

Baba, I don invoke bella oooo, update quick to avoid stories that touch...........oooom

Bt oga, na joke I dey o.
Am bak hia
lol
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one......bellovers I'm sick that's why i'm not always present
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Nice one......bellovers I'm sick that's why i'm not always present
get well soon dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2015
bellovers:

Hope there's nothing wrong??

Next two weeks is too far o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
girlhaley:

Hope there's nothing wrong??

Next two weeks is too far o

I wrote just kidding na, will update as usual, before you send Bella to my dreams
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
bellovers:

I wrote just kidding na, will update as usual, before you send Bella to my dreams

Lol
Better

No be bella I go send,na raymond

We are expecting more
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
girlhaley:

Lol Better

No be bella I go send,na raymond

We are expecting more
lool. sur

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.