Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67521 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
bellovers:
lool. sur
Oya, come back and update
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bellovers...... Abeg ansa na, mak I rum go carry my jumbo size oshogbo weed cum and my alomo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
The next day Kwame and Bella walked upto their class, while David and yvvone walked upto theirs. they entered the class but didn't see Raymond.

Several days passed and still no sign of him, it was getting close to exam period but no sign of him or any gist of him in school. meanwhile shola got closer to the family. On a faithful day, mrs Johnson sent jojo to get some drugs at the pharmacist.

Jojo bought the drug's and was heading towards home when he saw Raymond coming out from shola's house laughing and shaking hands with Shola. Jojo got confused and was about leaving when shola saw him. Hey jojo, Shola said faking a smile, he didn't know Jojo knew Raymond. Am fine bro shola, jojo said pretending to be happy.

He rushed back Home and told everyone what he saw, But how do you know Raymond, kwame asked him. I showed Jojo his picture David said to kwame.

But how come, Bella replied thinking forward. I think these is all a plan work from the beginning Bella said, but how!! Mr&Mrs Johnson asked. Am sure he planned it with shola to revenge for kwame disgracing him in class, "including the rape issue" am sure it's a plan work, Bella said.

For now let's pretend we don't know anything, Bella said, okay let's do that and just keep playing around with him, we must not show any sign we know anything , kwame replied.

If these is true I will never forgive him, I welcomed him like a family, treated him like a son and these is all he dares to reward me with, Mr Johnson said angrily. Don't worry dear we will find a way to settle these, Mrs Johnson said calming him down.

Everyone began thinking and planning Strategies, the whole house was quiet until Jojo broke the silence. "Dad since I gave you these useful information don't forget to buy the PlayStation 4 you promised me" jojo said jokingly.

Everyone bursted into laughter and focused more attention on Jojo, are you trying to blackmail your Father, Mr Johnson said. you can think of it that way, Jojo replied sticking and wingling out his tongue. Everyone bursted into laughter as Mr Johnson chased Jojo round the parlour only to be disturbed by Bella's phone ringing. It's Raymond calling she said Showing the caller-id to everyone.

SOURCEsadBELLOVERS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tgold1:
Bellovers...... Abeg ansa na, mak I rum go carry my jumbo size oshogbo weed cum and my alomo
bro smoking is not allowed, please try again later.
(loool)
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2015
bellovers:

bro smoking is not allowed, please try again later.
(loool)

Lolz... I hear u, popcorn and long throat coca cola is sha aLlowed?

#sipping jejely tho
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Tgold1:

Lolz... I hear u, popcorn and long throat coca cola is sha aLlowed?
#sipping jejely tho
sure bro, morning
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Ghen ghen

Teamwork ni eleyi oo
Betrayal.....hmm
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
bellovers:

get well soon dear

thanks dear,I'm already recovering but a update or two will make me recover fully
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:

thanks dear,I'm already recovering but a update or two will make me recover fully
lool, lets see about dt dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
bellovers:
lool, lets see about dt dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
No update tonight O. but as usual let me give u a brief view about the next episode.

Raymond once again with his gangs attacks the Johnson's house (did he escape these time too)
The relationship between shola and Raymond is being exposed.
Bella gets.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
No updates today ?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No updates today ?
there is dear just chill and have a drink. donkross where u dey. help me gv rukkydelta #sminorff ice
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
bellovers:

there is dear just chill and have a drink.
donkross where u dey.
help me gv rukkydelta #sminorff ice

Yes boss smiley
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
bellovers:
there is dear just chill and have a drink. donkross where u dey. help me gv rukkydelta #sminorff ice
alright i'm waiting
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Alezy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
alright i'm waiting
hi
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Alezy:
hi
check your mail
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
donkross1:

Yes boss smiley
tnks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Alezy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
check your mail
replied
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
check your mail
inbox me ur number na or ur pin
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bella picked up the call, You think you outsmarted me, Raymond said. of course I did, Mr rapist Bella said. Raymond laughed out louder not knowing he was on speaker. you won't know what is coming next to you and your so called family, Raymond said.

Bella hunged up the call, and everyone stood still until Bella's mom started laughing. look at these small boy oo, suddenly she changed her face into an angry one. Now am going to teach him a lesson she said. everyone began strategising not knowing Raymond was attacking the same day.

Evening approached and shola came to the house. he saw everyone joking and laughing, "he laughed in his mind thinking they know nothing yet" he stood up to leave and Jojo purposely hit him hard on his leg with his timberland.

Am so sorry, jojo said. it's okay jojo, shola replied.Mr adebayo walked In with 3 soldiers dressed in casual clothes. He instructed them about the plan and told them to feel free like a family so as not to attract suspicion.

Where did you get them from, Mr Johnson asked. My friend is a major general in the army so I asked him to give me 3 of his best guide, because I know Nigerian police will accept bail quickly from his dad, Mr adebayo replied.

Night approached, Bella and her mom returned back to their various houses, Bella packed her hair down and decided walking down the street, she strolled for about 20minutes before receiving a call.

Bella, come here very fast her mother said. Mom am in the middle of strolling, she replied. it's about kwa, she didn't make her mother complete the sentence before teleporting to her front, what happened Bella asked.

Something is going on In their house now, I saw him get shot, Bell's mom said. you know you can't save him twice. Bella picked up her phone and dialled his number thrice, he didn't pick. what's wrong she asked herself. She teleported to kwame's kitchen only to hear the voice of Raymond.

Someone held her back and told her to shut up, it was one of the soldiers. she breathed a sign of relief, now tell me kwame, you dare embarrass me, Raymond shouted pointing the gun at kwame. And you David, I will make sure I blow the he'll out of your brains.

And I will make sure you rot in jail, Mr adebayo spoke from behind, Raymond looked surprised and pointed the gun at Mr adebayo. His gangs began shivering, Mr adebayo clapped thrice and all the lights switched on, with three soldiers directing their gun at them.

Put down your gun's now, They said to Raymond. The rest of his gangs dropped their gun, Before I die, you must go first, Raymond said and shot at kwame.

Within a twinkle of an eye, Kwame was nowhere to be found, What just happened Raymond asked searching around like he lost something, the soldiers also was surprised, Raymond and his gangs got arrested.

Kwame found himself in Bella's house and Bella lying lifeless in a pool of blood.
("oh no, Bella received the bullet, "so much for love"wink
SourcesadBellovers)

2 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tife101(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ride on bro...Nice update. Expecting more..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mutdam(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
More grace to your elbow. May God give you the divine wisdom to complete this awe- inspiring story. Indeed its in love with nonhuman Bella has shown and sacrifices much to their teenage love than kwame.It's eye and hearth catching story. Somehow complicated to suggest what happen next but all I know is that Bella is safe
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Let nothing happen to my bella
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Let nothing happen to my bella
lool, have not seen it yet o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Mutdam:
More grace to your elbow. May God give you the divine wisdom to complete this awe- inspiring story. Indeed its in love with nonhuman Bella has shown and sacrifices much to their teenage love than kwame.It's eye and hearth catching story. Somehow complicated to suggest what happen next but all I know is that Bella is safe

thanks bro#Amen
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Tife101:
Ride on bro...Nice update. Expecting more..
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mhizashantee1(f): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2015
grin
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Sweet jeez

So much for love indeed

Waiting. bellovers

More mb to yah fone
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2015
girlhaley:
Sweet jeez

So much for love indeed

Waiting. bellovers

More mb to yah fone
thanks boo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
next update drops immediately when these thread reaches 10,000 views
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
girlhaley:
Sweet jeez

So much for love indeed

Waiting. bellovers

More mb to yah fone
hey dear, email me your pin or whatsapp num

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.