Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67734 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
bellovers:

hey dear, email me your pin or whatsapp num

bellovers:

inbox me ur number na or ur pin

Bros undecided .. leave one for us na lipsrsealed
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
donkross1:

My broda no vex oo,
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
donkross1:

Hehehe

How sure are you that I gave him

Oya bros bellovers,come update o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
girlhaley:

Hehehe

still waiting oo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
bellovers:

My broda no vex oo,

grin

girlhaley:

Hehehe

wink so you are still available yeah ?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bella!!Bella!!Bella, kwame shouted shaking the body of lifeless Bella.Bella's mom rushed inside the room, on hearing kwame's voice. she ran to the bathroom to take water, she sprinkled it on Bella.

Immediately Bella's mom sprinkled the water on Bella, something like fireflies appeared in the room surrounding Bella. Her wound she sustained from the gunshot began covering in a twinkle of an eye.

Bella rose up and looks at kwame's eye's which looked like he lost his only one. "I was scared a lot" kwame said. nothing shall happen to me love, am just scared about you Bella said, knowing fully well that if something happens to kwame she might be not be able to save or see him again forever.

At the house of the Johnson's, Raymond has been arrested with his gangs, I will make sure he gets the punishment of his life at the barracks, Mr adebayo said and laughed out. "wait a minute" we don't know what happened to Bella and kwame, Mrs Johnson said looking worried. Thats true! Mr Johnson said.

He picked his phone and dialled Bella's mom number, after 3minutes on the phone with her, the line went off. He's alright but Bella got shot instead of kwame, Mr Johnson said to the whole house. We owe Bella our lives, Mrs yvvone said with a tear of joy dropping down from her eyes.

Bella walked in with kwame into the house of the Johnson's. Immediately They started asking questions. How is your wound? Hope you are good? hope it isn't something Serious? Hope you took painkillers? How áre you feeling now?.

Am alright, Bella said. Thats good to know and Bella thank you so much, if it weren't for you, we don't know were we might be now or who we would be mourning, Mrs Johnson said. You are welcome ma, Bella said.

The next morning, shola rushed inside the Johnson's house, He already knew what happened the following night, he knew Raymond was already in the barracks probably receiving tortures, but he never knew his secrets had been let out of the bag.

shola walked in and greeted everybone, I heard some guy's came to attack your home yesterday, he asked kwame. "Why did you do it? kwame asked shola, who was by now trembling inside, he took courage and said, Do What" I don't understand you.

Kwame moved closer to him and launched him a very good and strong blow, You planned with Raymond, pretending to be our friend meanwhile you were the devil, God saved you my dad and Dave's dad are out of the house, if not you will go and join your friend in the army barracks. Raymond looked surprised knowing his secrets had been exposed but it wasnt his fault he had reasons for doing it.

He was about saying something when They all heard "IF YOU MOVE I SHOOT"
SOURCEsadBELLOVERS)
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oga boss wia art thou?

Waiting for more!!!!
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
how was everyone's day on these thread God bless you all as you step into the week of X'mas.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
girlhaley:

Hehehe

am waiting o#you know there is love in sharing
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
girlhaley:

Hehehe

am waiting o#you know there is love in sharing
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr Patrick Thomas "(Raymond's Dad)" walked in with three armed policemen. Where did you all hide my son he said shouting and pacing all around the sitting room. Yvvone and David who heard the shout immediately contacted both of their parent's.

"Thats very good" I will be with you in the next 30minutes just make sure you delay him for 30minutes before I get there,Mr adebayo said. okay Dad, David replied ending the call.

At the sitting room, Mr Patrick still shouting for his son asked the policemen to arrest them immediately if they cannot find their father or mother.

what's your name? one of the policemen asked David.David refused answering but yvvone kicked him to answer the question, My Name is David Adebayo. On hearing the surname Adebayo, Mr Patrick went closer to him and asked, which Adebayo? Mr Femi Adebayo C.E.O of Gbemi oil and Gbemi industries is my father.

On hearing the full name of David dad, The policemen began trembling because they knew Mr Adebayo to be one of the Top-3 businessman in the country, He had connections to make them lose their job instantly.

Bella and kwame saw how the policemen we're trembling, They winked at each other smiling. Whats making you smile? Mr Patrick asked. Officer, Arrest them now, The policemen hands where shaking but they had to respect Mr Patrick too because he has connection to make them lose their job too.

The officers moved closer to drag them outside the house, David prayed in his mind for his daddy to come fast, it's already more than an hour and he is still not back, The officer's Dragged them all out.

Immediately They Got out of the house, The whole compound was already flooded with reporter's. "They are already coming out, one of the reporters said. They all ran towards Mr Patrick. Mr Patrick looked surprised knowing if the news gets viral, his business will fall down.

What are you doing here sir? What is the purpose of arresting teenagers? why will you come into someone compound? As a respectable person, are u supposed to be doing these? All the questions passed through his other ear, he called his bodyguards to come and take him out of the compound.

Am coming back for you guy's Mr Patrick said, Kwame,Bella,yvvone and David sticker their tongue out wingling it at him, Mr Patrick grew very angry but he could do nothing because of the press capturing every scene. "I will make sure you Rot in jail", Mr Patrick said. "Your so shall rot in jail", Mr adebayo and Mr Johnson said from behind. Mr Patrick faced back only to see His worst nightmare standing alongside Mr Johnson and mr Adebayo.

SourcesadBellovers)
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Where are my people on these thread, una Don go on exile abi. donkross,girlhaley,rukkydelta,sageez,tgold,dandypearl,heemah. afz9095,kalel4u33,jaytoy,mutdam.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mutdam(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
The more I read this uniqueness story the more am taste for more story from Bell over the brain child of Makkent .Bellover i wish you divine wisdom and financail break through to succed beyond human imagination to complete this wonderful episode. Don't be like some writer's that we wrote little and put their readers in suspense.It makes reader lose thrust. confidence they repose in such writer. Bella, kwame, Yvvone and David it will be a disappointment on my part after what you guys had pass though to later break up.. Looking for Bella

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mutdam(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
]The more i read this unmatched story the more am taste for more story from the source( Bellover) the brain child of Makkentent.Bellover i wish you divine wisdom and financial break through to succed beyond human imagination and excel in life to complete this wonderful episode and published it for generations to lay their hands upon to drink from your knowledge. Don't be like some writers that we wrote little story to catch attention of the public and put their readers in suspense. It makes writer lose thrust, confidence repose in him by his fans. Bella, kwame, Yvvone and David it will be a disappointment on my part after what you guys had pass though to later break up.. Looking for Bella
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice
Waiting for more
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
girlhaley:
Nice
Waiting for more
how are you, still waiting for your mail
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mutdam:
The more I read this uniqueness story the more am taste for more story from Bell over the brain child of Makkent .Bellover i wish you divine wisdom and financail break through to succed beyond human imagination to complete this wonderful episode. Don't be like some writer's that we wrote little and put their readers in suspense.It makes reader lose thrust. confidence they repose in such writer. Bella, kwame, Yvvone and David it will be a disappointment on my part after what you guys had pass though to later break up.. Looking for Bella

thanks bro#jahbless u
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
bellovers:

how are you, still waiting for your mail

Am cool
Okay......
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
girlhaley:

Am cool
Okay......
will be expecting u dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
bellovers:
Where are my people on these thread, una Don go on exile abi. donkross,girlhaley,rukkydelta,sageez,tgold,dandypearl,heemah. afz9095,kalel4u33,jaytoy,mutdam.

present sire
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
girlhaley:

Am cool

Okay......
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
don't mail bellovers. An advice from a friend
you want to spoil me and girlhaley friendship abi. *In fal'z voice* it will not work.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
bellovers:

you want to spoil me and girlhaley friendship abi.
*In fal'z voice* it will not work.
No i can't do that to my boss
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Afz9095(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
bellovers:
present sïr
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No i can't do that to my boss
lool, my madam
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Afz9095:
present sïr
k bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2015
bellovers:
you want to spoil me and girlhaley friendship abi. *In fal'z voice* it will not work.
Lolzzz

I pray
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2015
girlhaley:

Lolzzz

I pray
you want it to spoil, morning
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
bellovers:
you want it to spoil, morning
Na nairaland u dey sleep

Lol
Morning
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2015
girlhaley:

Na nairaland u dey sleep

Lol
Morning
na here be our base o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mutdam(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bellover you dey dull my spirit o.give me morning afternoon food ( keep updating bro I can't hesitate to read this story )

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.