Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. (50681 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! my brother how i for do?

Writing is one crazy passion i have and since i do my business majorly online,it gives me ample opportunity at my free time to share some hard facts with nairalanders.

Yes i do not expect a standing ovation for what i write here and some may see it as outright boring and annoying but thank GOD for freedom of expression and as human i am obliged to do what i love doing without fear of reproach especially when it does not directly attack or bring down anyone. I am writing this to clear the air and let those who just find fault and generate undue anger and bitterness towards what another peson do innocently to make him or herself happy to take a chill pill.

Now concerning the issue of my no holds bar write-ups regarding relationships,i believe those who are of matured age and the married will understand better and the young ladies especially those who still have their adrenaline running wild might just relate to these write ups if they ever come face to face with the hard reality as regards what i write.

Not all men cheat and it will take a man with great discipline,the holy spirit and fear as well as love for GOD not to cheat on her girlfriend or wife but does this change the fact that most men cheat?

So my philosophy of life is to be pragmatic in an objective manner and i would rather prefer to tell you the truth and make you cry rather than lie to you and see you wear a foolish smile.
Ride on jare!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by bronzegoddess(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
classicB:
We cannot both deny that.
I can deny that o, infact, let us deny it together.

Emotions kee, sex...emotions? Naah!

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Open relationship sweet ooooo.
You fvck that hot babe I fvck the next hot dude.
Two divides four kiss.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I can deny that o, infact, let us deny it together.

Emotions kee, sex...emotions? Naah!

WOW! This is a new one..

Even as a guy i attach emotions to sex and thats why i will never touch a lady i can't marry but reading this from a lady baffles me.

Strangely enough,whores as im made to believe try to detach emotions from sex but stories have proved over and over again that emotions usually sets in and thats why you see whores fighting over customers and even fighting each other over customer snatching and trust me, this has nothing to do with the money but emotional attachment.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by bronzegoddess(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Toks2008:

WOW! This is a new one..

Even as a guy i attach emotions to sex and thats why i will never touch a lady i can't marry but reading this from a lady baffles me.

Strangely enough,whores as im made to believe try to detach emotions from sex but stories have proved over and over again that emotions usually sets in and thats why you see whores fighting over customers and even fighting each other over customer snatching and trust me, this has nothing to do with the money but emotional attachment.

It has nothing to do with money? It has a lot to do with money(talking about prostitutes) and a tiny,little bit of pride.
Watching another woman take ur place, making u feel like u didn't do somthn right, that's an emotion every woman and man is familiar with.

If u attach so much emotion to sex, good for u, not everyone does or cares to.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
bronzegoddess:

It has nothing to do with money? It has a lot to do with money(talking about prostitutes) and a tiny,little bit of pride.
Watching another woman take ur place, making u feel like u didn't do somthn right, that's an emotion every woman and man is familiar with.

If u attach so much emotion to sex, good for u, not everyone does or cares to.

The embolden is part of the emotions we are talking about...but no qualms,issorite.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by itstpia8: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
it's more of a discussion about men cheating, so the thread title should be modified accordingly.

that will bring more views and comments as well.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
itstpia8:
it's more of a discussion about men cheating, so the thread title should be modified accordingly.

that will bring more views and comments as well.

LOL!

I catch your drift but the topic is very ok as it is,just that trust ladies with their eagles eyes,na that part dey no wan see..
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Ride on jare!

Thanks pal

How i wish i could spend my free time clubbing or watching football or maybe hanging out with friends lol!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tabh:
Open relationship sweet ooooo.
You fvck that hot babe I fvck the next hot dude.
Two divides four kiss.

LOBATAN!

Eleyi gidigan o
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by ebyoma(f): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Made lots of sense... I've learnt a whole lot from this post. Bravo @Toks God bless ya
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
Made lots of sense... I've learnt a whole lot from this post. Bravo @Toks God bless ya

Amen sweetheart...im glad it makes sense to you..

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by wrongnumber: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:
It is the wish of many ladies to get married and while some ladies are fully prepared for the institution,many are totally naive about what lies ahead after saying i do but from my little experience in life, i present to you 10 things no mother or pastor will tell you before you say i do to that man.

1.That no matter how sweet the man is to you,no matter how caring and romantic and no matter how many prophets told you he is your man,that sweet man can turn to a demon after saying i do so what it seems before marriage is never a guaranty of what it will be after marriage.

2.If your man cheats on you when you are courting,there is a 90% possibility that he will do even worse after marrying you and you need to get prepared for that.

3.If your man beats you once,it could be a mistake but if he beats you the second time then its a habit he is likely never going to stop.

4.That it is good to marry a man you have feelings for but it is a terrible thing to marry a man who does not desire you as much as you desire him.

5.That if you marry a man because of what he has and not because of mutual love then be ready to be miserable in that marriage as long as it lasts.

6.That a man can love you with all his life and will still cheat on you because most men think with that thing down there when it comes to their feelings for women and are polygamous in nature and no matter how sweet and disciplined you are,it will not stop him from cheating on you and divorcing a cheating hubby is no guaranty that the next man won't do worse.

7.As a lady, as long as you are sexually decent,GOD fearing,an excellent cook,financially independent and humble,you have absolutely nothing to fear because it will be extremely difficult for your man to disrespect you much less divorce you.

8.That 90% of men who cheat on their wives are not ready to divorce their wives but it is these wives that push the man out with impatience and hot temper so you will need lots of patience to deal with a philanderer because in most cases,they always come back home after having their feel of the side dishes.

9.That no man owns the key to your marital happiness except you because most men are the same and no man is worth the stress and as soon as you are married,you should focus on building your life as well as that of your child(ren).

10.That there is no right or wrong choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make out of it and only GOD can guaranty a happy marriage.

Hope these make some sense.

You may add yours...

I always make it a duty to check your threads when ever i have the time to come on-line and you do not cease to amaze me with your blunt approach to issues.

That number one is so true and i have a sister who is still in shock because it was like magic to her seeing her husband acting the exact opposite of himself before marriage.

This marriage thi8ng sef.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abeggi
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Neverquit(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Y'all are funny. So you think women don't cheat? If una get mind, go and do DNA test for your children. If you no get that kin kudi, just do it on the first born. Una go fear fear with the result. S.M.H.

All of una saying women need to involve emotions to cheat...how about prostitutes? Rubbish.

A woman that cheats = Prostitute
A man that cheats = Prostitute

Please, we need to stop justifying cheating. If you truly love and respect your spouse, you won't cheat on him/her.

Men, the same way you will feel if your wife/woman cheats, is the same way she feels when you cheat. So why should you then subject another human being to that kind of pain?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol! God bless Africa... Then the monkeys wonder why H.I.V is wiping them out. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by afamgod(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
God forbid my husband cheat on me. I don't think i can cope with it. He must feel my wrath. Its either i cheat on him back, collect money from my cheating partner and use it to prepare his food(he knows the implication in our part of igboland) or i will totally ignore him and we become housemates.
I can't imagine another woman on top or under my unclad dh, touching and toiling with my private and personal property(pinis). I can't stand the thought of my dh doing those press-ups and saying some sweet words on top another woman. God forbid. Mek i no even catcham. My boy friend for uni won't forget me in a hurry. I dealt with him for saying some stupid things not to mention cheating.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
afamgod:
God forbid my husband cheat on me. I don't think i can cope with it. He must feel my wrath. Its either i cheat on him back, collect money from my cheating partner and use it to prepare his food(he knows the implication in our part of igboland) or i will totally ignore him and we become housemates.
I can't imagine another woman on top or under my unclad dh, touching and toiling with my private and personal property(pinis). I can't stand the thought of my dh doing those press-ups and saying some sweet words on top another woman. God forbid. Mek i no even catcham. My boy friend for uni won't forget me in a hurry. I dealt with him for saying some stupid things not to mention cheating.

Issorite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Neverquit:
Y'all are funny. So you think women don't cheat? If una get mind, go and do DNA test for your children. If you no get that kin kudi, just do it on the first born. Una go fear fear with the result. S.M.H.

All of una saying women need to involve emotions to cheat...how about prostitutes? Rubbish.

A woman that cheats = Prostitute
A man that cheats = Prostitute

Please, we need to stop justifying cheating. If you truly love and respect your spouse, you won't cheat on him/her.

Men, the same way you will feel if your wife/woman cheats, is the same way she feels when you cheat. So why should you then subject another human being to that kind of pain?

I honestly think we are missing something here...No one is freaking stopping any lady from cheating on a cheeating hubby as a revenge..she is very free so lets stop all these refreences to a lady also cheating back..please go on and chat on that man cos he cheated on you..Its your call and just be prepared to face the consequence if caught. And do i hear a lady say wat consequence? well i really dont know unless you find out yourself.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Neverquit(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your post is kinda selfish though. Who said anything about the women cheating back as revenge?

Why not put yourself in her shoes to know what it feels like to be cheated on. So are you telling me that you are free to cheat because of the little or no consequences? What happened to upholding the vows you took before God & man?

And the sad thing is after some men cheats all over the globe (probably infected with all sort of STDs), they will expect the wife to welcome them back with open arms.

My main ish is treating each other with love and respect. Treat him/her the way you want to be treated.

Toks2008:

I honestly think we are missing something here...No one is freaking stopping any lady from cheating on a cheeating hubby as a revenge..she is very free so lets stop all these refreences to a lady also cheating back..please go on and chat on that man cos he cheated on you..Its your call and just be prepared to face the consequence if caught. And do i hear a lady say wat consequence? well i really dont know unless you find out yourself.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Hannysmilez(f): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2015
I think women should accept this one oh. There's a high chance your man would cheat on you,but that doesn't mean he does not love you.
Most women say "ehn,but he promised in front of the church to love and honour me",they have forgotten that they also promised to stay "for better,for worse". I'm not advocating for cheaters,I'm just saying we should get our heads outta the clouds.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I think women should accept this one oh. There's a high chance your man would cheat on you,but that doesn't mean he does not love you.
Most women say "ehn,but he promised in front of the church to love and honour me",they have forgotten that they also promised to stay "for better,for worse". I'm not advocating for cheaters,I'm just saying we should get our heads outta the clouds.
Have I ever told you that I like the way you reason? grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Hannysmilez:

Honestly i just marvel at thee way ladies go gaga when it comes to the aspect of a man cheating on them...

You just made a valid point about the for better for worse thing and as a Nigeerian guy i havee also acceepted the fact that no money no love and its not that there are no women out there who will be with you even if you have nothing just like the fact that there are still men out there that will nver cheat on their women.

As i wrote earlier,polygamy is not advisable and adultery is a grave sin yet polygamy is not a sin either in the bible or quran so if a man can have more than a wife then why will a lady start threatening fire and brimstone over a man who sleeps with another woman.

This is my advice for guys who think they can not be with one woman...marry as many as you want but avoid adultery and for the lady you are also free to marry as many husbands as you want but also avoid adultery...simple

And for you mr maradona..please if you must say yes to the raging desir of your kpetus abeg respct that lady and respect your matrimony and go as fas as mo sa fun e to avenue to do your nonsense because any man who cheats with impunity is a pig and does not deserve that woman.

And as a lady..please understand that this is a wicked and selfish world of men where virgins do not mind marrying a chronic philandrer of a man and where men look down on a lady who is divorced bcause she mistakenly slept with another man outside her marriage.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Hannysmilez(f): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
joseph1832:
Have I ever told you that I like the way you reason? grin
You just did! Gracias anyways.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by joseph1832(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You just did! Gracias anyways.
Much oblige. cheesy
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Hannysmilez(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly i just marvel at thee way ladies go gaga when it comes to the aspect of a man cheating on them...

You just made a valid point about the for better for worse thing and as a Nigeerian guy i havee also acceepted the fact that no money no love and its not that there are no women out there who will be with you even if you have nothing just like the fact that there are still men out there that will nver cheat on their women.

As i wrote earlier,polygamy is not advisable and adultery is a grave sin yet polygamy is not a sin either in the bible or quran so if a man can have more than a wife then why will a lady start threatening fire and brimstone over a man who sleeps with another woman.

This is my advice for guys who think they can not be with one woman...marry as many as you want but avoid adultery and for the lady you are also free to marry as many husbands as you want but also avoid adultery...simple

And for you mr maradona..please if you must say yes to the raging desir of your kpetus abeg respct that lady and respect your matrimony and go as fas as mo sa fun e to avenue to do your nonsense because any man who cheats with impunity is a pig and does not deserve that woman.

And as a lady..please understand that this is a wicked and selfish world of men where virgins do not mind marrying a chronic philandrer of a man and where men look down on a lady who is divorced bcause she mistakenly slept with another man outside her marriage.
Trust me,a lotta ladies will crucify you for this. Please,before a lot of you come after me,understand my point: I'm not saying men should cheat oh,I'm only saying that dissolving your marriage just coz he cheated is not the answer.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Trust me,a lotta ladies will crucify you for this. Please,before a lot of you come after me,understand my point: I'm not saying men should cheat oh,I'm only saying that dissolving your marriage just coz he cheated is not the answer.

LOL! You dey fear?

Please you must be bold to expres your opinion without fear of reproach or criticism.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Creamychic(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Toks2008:

1.That no matter how sweet the man is to you,no matter how caring and romantic and no matter how many prophets told you he is your man,that sweet man can turn to a demon after saying i do so what it seems before marriage is never a guaranty of what it will be after marriage.

Hmmm..nice tips. This one though sadAre you a relationship counselor? I personally will decide to settle down with someone based on my observations during courtship. Can you kindly expatiate on this point? Thanks
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Creamychic:

Hmmm..nice tips. This one though sadAre you a relationship counselor? I personally will decide to settle down with someone based on my observations during courtship. Can you kindly expatiate on this point? Thanks

I wont call myself a relationship expert but im very happy that countless number of people have recieved some form of satisfactory advice from me regarding their relatonship issues.

Honestly i cant explain it more than the way it was written...

Marriage is liike a black market and no matter how fantastic the affair may seem to be,there is always a dint of uncertainty lurking around and waiting to rear its head.

This is why you can never be too carefuul in choosing a spouse but you can only reduce the chance of ending up with the wrong person by doing due dilgence on that person.

Hope you catch my drift.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by doublex: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Old un-married man giving advice here facts for you: ....2 facts no father/pastor will tell you before you say i do to that woman:...reason1)a woman is promiscous as nature intended[a woman is the gender that exclusively has an organ solely dedicated to pleasure(the clitoris)unlike the man who has one for all genital purposes smiley ,as well as the fact that a woman doesnt need a 'resting-period' like a man after a session of intercous,she still has energy to continue,this is also one of the reasons a woman can have more men in a specific amount of time than a man before being worn out]..reason 2)a woman can get younger,hot men to warm her bed without having to pay them,unlike older men who have to pay for a younger woman's time(and s*x in general)... 8-) ever wondered why the record(s) for having s*x with the most numbers of partners are held by women?^^these are the reasons. Not even 'king' solomon would have been able to handle all/even half,even a hundred! Of his 'wives' in a day,but many women can handle alot of men in a day.NATURE INTENDED 8-)

20 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by IndianaJay: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op..............I have a question.

Why marry a philanderer when there are many men out there who will love, respect you and not be promiscuous?

I've always said....promiscuous people have no business being married, you can't intentionally tie someone's destiny to yours when you know you have no respect and will break your marriage vows in a flash.

I'm not even talking about the men who try to resist the temptation here, i'm talking about the men/women who readily go in search of temptation while their spouses are home playing dutiful hubby/wife.

Women should stop marrying these philanderers, there's no happiness or light t the end of that tunnel.

It's how bitter resentful old women are created.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.