Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. (50648 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Coward! undecided
i was on a ban bítch! grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently you don't even have a clue of the meaning of the adjective you used but let me help you out.

A misogynist is a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

Now if you take a look at this particular thread used as a threshold for your prejudicial disposition,it is quite unfair and cruel that out of the entire 13 points,you singled out just one or two to make your judgment shoving under the mat the remaining points.

I only responded to advice you to rid yourself of the destructive act of prejudice.

My point exactly.

Your threads always resemble each other, belittling & condemning women to soothe your over bloated ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

The dumbest thing any lady can do is to cheat in retaliation to a cheating hubby..infact it is not only a dumb act but totally childish and baseless
No man is worth making you stoop so low to be a tramp and a dustbin..absolutely no man.
very dumb grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Edipee(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.
The hard truth.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by ogawisdom(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:
It is the wish of many ladies to get married and while some ladies are fully prepared for the institution,many are totally naive about what lies ahead after saying i do but from my little experience in life, i present to you 10 things no mother or pastor will tell you before you say i do to that man.

1.That no matter how sweet the man is to you,no matter how caring and romantic and no matter how many prophets told you he is your man,that sweet man can turn to a demon after saying i do so what it seems before marriage is never a guaranty of what it will be after marriage.

2.If your man beats or cheats on you when you are courting,there is a 90% possibility that he will do even worse after marrying you and you need to understand that it is a big mistake to marry a man with the hope that he will change some characters you don't like but just learn to love him that way or take a walk.

3.If your man beats you once,it could be a mistake but if he beats you the second time then its a habit he is likely never going to stop.

4.That it is good to marry a man you have feelings for but it is a terrible thing to marry a man who does not desire you as much as you desire him.

5.That if you marry a man because of what he has and not because of mutual love then be ready to be miserable in that marriage as long as it lasts.

6.That a man can love you with all his life and could still cheat on you because most men think with that thing down there when it comes to their feelings for women and are polygamous in nature and no matter how sweet and disciplined you are,it will not stop him from cheating on you and divorcing a cheating hubby is no guaranty that the next man won't do worse.

7.As a lady, as long as you are sexually decent,GOD fearing,an excellent cook,financially independent and humble,you have absolutely nothing to fear because it will be extremely difficult for your man to disrespect you much less divorce you.

8.That not all men are calm but some have innate tendency to be violent so you must try at all cost to avoid any form of confrontation.

9.That women are women worst enemies and many of your female friends will be glad to see your marriage crumble so avoid discussing your marital flaws with them but take it to God in prayers and you must block your ears from hear says and believe what your hubby tells you even when you have an irking that he is lieing and whatever you have not seen does not exist.

10.That there is always a lady out there who is ready to push you out of your matrimony and take your place but 90% of men who cheat on their wives are not ready to divorce their wives but it is these wives that push the man out with impatience and hot temper so you will need lots of patience to deal with a philanderer because in most cases,they always come back home after having their feel of the side dishes.

11.That no man owns the key to your marital happiness except you because most men are the same and no man is worth the stress and as soon as you are married,you should focus on building your life as well as that of your child(ren).

12.That no marriage is perfect but every marriage has its own perculiar challenges and you must be ready to work on your marital pasture to look green cos that greener marital pasture you see on the other side have been worked so work on yours and remember that a happy union is not between two compactible people or two romantic people but its the one between two forgivers so learn to forgive and you will have a happy union.

13.That no matter how careful you may be in choosing a spouse,marriage will always be a black market where you must prepare for unforeseen situation and there is no right or wrong choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make out of it and only GOD can guaranty a happy marriage.

Hope these make some sense.

Change d title to what women must kw to agree with d content. Bunch of recycled point, write up is not novel
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:

I am not against none virgins,and I am not saying they have no dignity too

I am only creating an awareness for the virgins who are pressured or thinks they are out of vogue for been a virgin not to be discouraged about their status, but you will agree with me that virginity holds a higher percent in a woman's dignity even before any other thing smileysmileysmiley
Now the embolden is a very big laugh. I believe you know not about what you just typed.

Virginity holds a higher percent in a womans dignity. What a laugh!!!.

Anyway, its your opinion.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2016
"All men cheat" "All men cheat"

Yes, all of you are dogs with no iota of self control....
Animals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
valdovas:

Polygamy is not a sin?!?!!?

Now I know for a fact that you are not a Christian.
Please stop deceiving innocent men and women with your devilish theories about marriage.

@all the unmarried ladies ; never accept adultery as a normal part of marriage. It isn't.
I am a man and by God's grace I will stay faithful to my wife after marriage because that is what God asks of me and I fear Him and respect him enough to obey.
You embrace adultery and turn a blind eye to it but are you going to turn a blind eye when your husband mistreating you because he loves his mistress more than you and is now irritated by the sight of you?
Are you going to turn a blind eye when the woman outside becomes pregnant and he now has to take responsibility for her and the child and marry her and bring her into your home?
Will you turn a blind eye to sexually transmitted infections?

I grew up in a household with a cheating father and I remember to this day how unhappy my mom was during the early years of her marriage. She was withdrawn and frustrated but she stayed and tolerated my dad because of us kids. Now they are both older, the closeness that should be between old couples does not exist between them because of the heartache my dad put my mother through. He is now too old to play around and is trying very hard to win her affections because he has realised that the other girls will not be there to grow old with him or keep him company when he is advanced and fragile.

So imagine your mum left your dad.

My dad was also a cheat but trust me, my mum was never unhappy for once as she always reietrated that she swtched her desire and focus to us the children and my parent stayed together for about 50years until my dad passed on.

Ask many ladies who divorce a cheating hubby how their life have fared after divorce. It will blow your mind that many divorced ladies as a result of infidelity end up sleeping with another married man or one or two randy young guys.

Juliet Ibrahim was accused yesterday of sleeping around and while im not saying she did it or not, the point remains that if she remained with her hubby, all these insults will never come to be.

Toke is a wise woman and while many unmarried ladies will tell her to leave her hubby, she knows better that leaving an adulterous hubby is never and have never proffered any lasting solution to the grieving of any lady.

Only myopic ladies hurriedly leave their hubby because he philanders.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:

My point exactly.

Your threads always resemble each other, belittling & condemning women to soothe your over bloated ego.

Common girl, i tried to communicate with you intelligently and decently yet you just won't stop your classless manner of response. What i write is is not the problem but how you read and understand it is your problem so deal with it.

Have a great sunday ahead.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Common girl, i tried to communicate with you intelligently and decently yet you just won't stop your classless manner of response. What i write is is not the problem but how you read and understand it is your problem so deal with it.

Have a great sunday ahead.

I pity the woman that will be joined in union with you.

You'll be cheating on her but telling her to endure it because you're a man.

Adultery is normal, Polygamy is normal... Yet you call yourself a Christian.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:

I think all your write-ups are okay and well laid out...
you should close your eyes to the ranting of the naysayers avoiding the practical truth,you and I know they have no liver to do what they type online gringrin its all a facade.

A woman who finds herself with a philanderer(I will not use the word cheater) should have known better or should know better than thinking cheating on him too will solve anything.

But I don't think your thread is based on cheating only,I like the way you highlighted many things some women think is not,its high time women realise that all that glitters is not gold smiley

I have asked the unmarried ladies making comments here to delete all their comments and wait till 5 years after they marry before they can come back to comment.

Most young unmarried ladies making comments here reminds me of someone who have never driven before making comments about driving.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

i was on a ban, my motehrr is a bítch! grin

Oh-kay
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Donpressman:
You talk like a fool. Sadly money can't buy sense!

undecided
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oh-kay
it can really pain sha! gringrin

But try something new. cheesy

Bítch! gringringrin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
gringringrin

It can pain sha! cheesy
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by klassic(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:
"All men cheat" "All men cheat"

Yes, all of you are dogs with no iota of self control....
Animals.

Hope it includes your father, uncles, brothers and even your boyfriend/husband. Cos they are men too and they are also randy dogs with no iota of self control.
Be careful before you say a word, think before you talk. You just called your dear father a randy dog with no self control. Smh
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2016
sonofananimal:
grin
many women have say what you just said!
what ever you believe in, that will be what will happen to you
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by smartdude1(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Well..what I want to ask now is what about the women the married men have sex with....do their feelings not matter??.. if clearly they have sex wit al their emotions with these men then the marriage is still doomed
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

it can really pain sha! gringrin

But try something new. cheesy

My mother is a Bítch! gringringrin

Nahcheesy

This is too sweet to pass up
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2016
klassic:

Hope it includes your father, uncles, brothers and even your boyfriend/husband. Cos they are men too and they are also randy dogs with no iota of self control.
Be careful before you say a word, think before you talk. You just called your dear father a randy dog with no self control. Smh

Ode! That was a sarcastic comment
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Pr0ton:
That you may suck his d!ck all the days of your sexlife...

mum won't tell you that, let alone a pastor. smiley

If it makes him happy y not

2 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by klassic(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode! That was a sarcastic comment

Anyway the sarcasm includes them also. I will never make a joke of womanhood cos my muma is a woman, my sister's and my owe personal woman including u. Never make joke with expensive stuffs. I won't insult you, cos I am better than that and if I should per chance insult with the age of hair in my head, I will certainly follow you to your grave. Learn to hold you tongue and be careful those u insult. Some are not humans and they look for those who their loose tongues will cos their destinies to vaporize and be exchange or mortgaged.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
klassic:

I called all men who believe in the "all men must cheat" mantra, dogs.

Try to read & understand before quoting me, you hear?

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
klassic:

Anyway the sarcasm includes them also. I will never make a joke of womanhood cos my muma is a woman, my sister's and my owe personal woman including u. Never make joke with expensive stuffs. I won't insult you, cos I am better than that and if I should per chance insult with the age of hair in my head, I will certainly follow you to your grave. Learn to hold you tongue and be careful those u insult. Some are not humans and they look for those who their loose tongues will cos their destinies to vaporize and be exchange or mortgaged.
She is not insulting men. She is directing it to the OP. Did you go to school at all?undecided
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nahcheesy

This is too sweet to pass up

We know your mum's history so why do you keep telling us? grin

And you can see you are dumb...because no one in his/her right senses will deliberately insult him/her self. cheesy

If I ever thought you were intelligent I must have been high on your dead aunty's vaginal fluids. lipsrsealed

Silly bítch go and play with your díldo. You have all the Time this Sunday. grin

Adios! (Although I know you'll keep stalking me because your total e-existence depends on the attention I feed you.) grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

you know my mum's history so why do you keep telling us? grin

And as you can see I am quite dumb...because no one in his/her right senses will deliberately insult him/her self. cheesy

If I ever thought I were intelligent I must have been high on my dead aunty's vaginal fluids. lipsrsealed

My mother, the Silly bítch will go and play with your díldo. She has all the Time this Sunday. grin

grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
This black bítch is definitely gonna cry gringringrin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
valdovas:

Polygamy is not a sin?!?!!?

Now I know for a fact that you are not a Christian.
Please stop deceiving innocent men and women with your devilish theories about marriage.

@all the unmarried ladies ; never accept adultery as a normal part of marriage. It isn't.
I am a man and by God's grace I will stay faithful to my wife after marriage because that is what God asks of me and I fear Him and respect him enough to obey.
You embrace adultery and turn a blind eye to it but are you going to turn a blind eye when your husband mistreating you because he loves his mistress more than you and is now irritated by the sight of you?
Are you going to turn a blind eye when the woman outside becomes pregnant and he now has to take responsibility for her and the child and marry her and bring her into your home?
Will you turn a blind eye to sexually transmitted infections?

I grew up in a household with a cheating father and I remember to this day how unhappy my mom was during the early years of her marriage. She was withdrawn and frustrated but she stayed and tolerated my dad because of us kids. Now they are both older, the closeness that should be between old couples does not exist between them because of the heartache my dad put my mother through. He is now too old to play around and is trying very hard to win her affections because he has realised that the other girls will not be there to grow old with him or keep him company when he is advanced and fragile..

This happens all the time. In most cases (the ones I know, family and all), the woman exact her own revenge at old age!

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
My mother, the black bítch is definitely gonna cry gringringrin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by 1miccza: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks there's no other way of saying it than saying "Na man you be" points 9-13 are the bomb
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by kaziblake(f): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:

My signature is a truth,and an awareness I am passing across,the world still needs some sanity even in this era of insanity,especially when it comes to morals,don't you think?
keep it up.
Don't mind anybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.