Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) (13959 Views)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) / Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2015
We will never associate ourselves to any greedy course,if there's no Nigeria then we are Niger Delta Republic!Edo,Bayelsa,Delta,Cross River,Rivers,Akwa Ibom endorsed plan n blueprint.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by naijapips02: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Too different To be one. I see at least 4 countries in that map.

16 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Op, you are OYO ooo.

I am from anioma in Delta state. I am a core igboman! I am a Biafra.

My dad can slit some body's thr0at if anybody calls him abok1. He is a Biafran and proud of his Igbo heritage!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Op you better start sleeping and die in it...

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Don't know where all these illiterates are emanating from and what they are representing for... Gosh

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 2:20am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Don't know where all these illiterates are emanating from and what they are representing for... Gosh
We are not going with you guys so u can go hug transformer for all we care

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:

Who are the we??
Are you the spoke man of the we??
Be reasonable and specific, that makes you reasonable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Besides
This shows you are not even speaking for all...
So who are you representing op?
And do stop fooling around.

pussyphilia:
Op, you are OYO ooo.

My dad can slit some body's thr0at if anybody calls him abok1. He is a Biafran and proud of his Igbo heritage!

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Op, you are OYO ooo.

You lied and tell your dad he needs to retrace his ancestral history oncemore. Anioma has nothing to do with biafra and will never have anything to do with such faceless, derogatory and evil-prone terrorist organisation. Has it occur to you what it be like under these zealous, callous and greedy people calling for biafra? You'll be a first class minority and will be treated with despair and hate. You and your dad better have a rethink cause it's better felt than explained.

38 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Yoruba having sleepless nights.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

You lied and tell your dad he needs to retrace his ancestral history oncemore. Anioma has nothing to do with biafra and will never have anything to do with such faceless, derogatory and evil-prone terrorist organisation. Has it occur to you what it be like under these zealous, callous and greedy people calling for biafra? You'll be a first class minority and will be treated with despair and hate. You and your dad better have a rethink cause it's better felt than explained.

Do you know portharcourt rivers is Igbo territory??

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Ballmer: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

The same way Lagos is Igbo territory too. After all Igbo bought all the lands in Ajah and they now own 98% of Lagos. Asinine people.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:39am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

I expected you to prove pussyphilia wrong and show him how Anioma isn't Igbo and why his dad was wrong in claiming Igbo ancestry...but you went spewing balderdash... Learn some common sense and intelligence bro...

36 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Ballmer:

The same way Lagos is Igbo territory too. After all Igbo bought all the lands in Ajah and they now own 98% of Lagos. Asinine people.

LOL.
Ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by coolscott(m): 4:23am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Clearly, fraudulence remains encoded in your blood and it is a spiritual thing
Read below a post from some days ago explaining your situation which you are apparently gleefully unaware of and simply because the lack of historical depth in your region causes you not to connect to your ancient history like other people, and indeed, you are not aware of how deep in history other ethnic groups have had their systems established so you do not appreciate how much of a ridicule you make of yourselves when you apply local Igbo land-stealing techniques to try to steal other peoples' lands, when you do not even belong to their ethnic groups.

coolscott:

Igbos might have been a majority in terms of number of people, but when it came to political strength, igbos have been the minority of the minorities.

Igbos should keep quiet when other political entities are speaking.

There was no Igbo nation in the past. If it existed, where was its military?

What territory was its military responsible for protecting?

Without territorial integrity, there is no nation and this historical "no nation" situation was brought about about by the fact that Igbo people did not have it in them to foster political structures beyond the village or clan levels.

That is why you never heard of the igbo military or anything of that sought. But you would hear of many inter-village wars (or inter-clan wars) between Igbo settlements. That was the reach of their capacity to create political units.

So when we ancient kindgoms with dynasties spanning centuries speak, I expect igbos to be quiet. Igbos are the real minorities ethnically, when it comes to things that matter. And maybe that is why they relentlessly misbehave all over Nigeria. Civilisation does not run deep in them hence the complete non-existence of ethnic decorum.

If you only knew the shame of these things you are doing. If you could only appreciate the sincerity with which other ethnic groups disrespect you for your terrible misbehaviour.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Warlord3000(m): 4:38am On Oct 28, 2015
coolscott:

Read below a post from some days ago explaining your situation which you are apparently gleefully unaware of and simply because the lack of historical depth in your region causes you not to connect to your ancient history like other people, and indeed, you are not aware of how deep in history other ethnic groups have had their systems established so you do not appreciate how much of a ridicule you make of yourselves when you apply local Igbo land-stealing techniques to try to steal other peoples' lands, when you do not even belong to their ethnic groups.

If you only knew the shame of these things you are doing. If you could only appreciate the sincerity with which other ethnic groups disrespect you for your terrible misbehaviour.

Gosh.. Wicked cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by acenazt: 5:06am On Oct 28, 2015
coolscott:

kiikikiiikik seriously The igboman only knows his clan and village. History and Gns showed us they weren't even known as Igbos until recently all they had was Clan and village

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by DaBullIT(m): 5:26am On Oct 28, 2015
How can you have Biafra when among yourselves you can't decide who is , where is and what is in unison

Idoma, delta , PH, there's argument about border, argument about tribe, argument about everything

Biafra is a dream at best, noone can blame you for dreaming grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by PenSniper: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Ballmer:

Asinine indeed, Ibo people.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by PenSniper: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba having sleepless nights.

Your only consolatory escape route from shame and rejection by those you desperately which to drag to mass suicide with you.
To your warped minds, every thread of post critical of your bearfraud project must be by a Yoruba.
You therefore believe every other tribe in the SS are morons that cannot think for themselves.
Your stupidity, myopic reasoning and insecurity without the SS know no bound. I pity you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by tsdarkside(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:
Too different To be one. I see at least 4 countries in that map.

bwahahahaha...are you shocked??....their shall be everything,but their shall be no Biafra!!......you taught everybody will gladly join you,because you are so much better than other black-people...wrooooooooooong!!!...

soon you will find out,that other tribes have ambitions too.....

you biafrauds keep on with your madness.....everybody knows,biafrauds have no claims in nigerian territory.....you taught we forgot history and our ancestoral past....again...wrooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by ckmayoca: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2015
It is better to use ur time on novels if u r a graduate or one of ur courses if u r an undergraduate instead of posting stuffs that will be giving u headache and HBP.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

what
are you blabbing about? Do you know the history of the biafran agitation? If you do, please link it with the man called major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu (an Anioma man). Dot your l's and cross your t's , thence can you see that Aniomas have always been together with their SE kinsmen since time immemorial.

BTW, who are you to start telling me my ancestry? Get it into your head that Aniomas are pure igbos and that is what it is!

Good morning.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by blaqoracle: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2015
acenazt:
kiikikiiikik seriously The igboman only knows his clan and village. History and Gns showed us they weren't even known as Igbos until recently all they had was Clan and village
the concept "igbo" is new phenomenon of confusion. The igbo in history never fought any war in the past, the only one they fought,the nigeria civil war, they lost humiliatedly. Recently, they lost another war, though not military but political- 2015 presidential election. Before the election i told some of my listeners that after the election the igbo entity will disintegrate. A time would come when onitsha will say that they are not igbo, oguta will retrace their ancestry to edo empire. By the end of the day, igbo will be reduced to just two states: abia and imo.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
what
are you blabbing about? Do you know the history of the biafran agitation? If you do, please link it with the man called major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu (an Anioma man). Dot your l's and cross your t's , thence can you see that Aniomas have always been together with their SE kinsmen since time immemorial.

BTW, who are you to start telling me my ancestry? Get it into your head that Aniomas are pure igbos and that is what it is!

Good morning.
U are confused cause all connection to igbo region ends at the onisthia bridge as clearly agreed that parted d regions,Delta Ibo and Igbos are totally different so stop making a fool of urslf.cz they will never claim what u guys are arguing blindly.Deal with the fact that no one is going with you
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Op, you are OYO ooo.

Guy na una fellow anioma neighbour go slap you and your papa till una sense reset if he una talk this thing for where dem dey drink palmwine for una village!even una king go personally administer rat poison for una cz I am in delta and cannot be deceived by that fake post.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Ballmer:

Hhaaaaaaaa! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Legitbaba(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Yoruba pple...leav us alone na...why are u guys more worried abt d niger delta dn its real citizens...

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Legitbaba:

Yoruba pple...leav us alone na...why are u guys more worried abt d niger delta dn its real citizens...
Oga am a full born and well recognised niger deltan stop spewing trash!we are not for biafra that's simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
U are confused cause all connection to igbo region ends at the onisthia bridge as clearly agreed that parted d regions,Delta Ibo and Igbos are totally different so stop making a fool of urslf.cz they will never claim what u guys are arguing blindly.Deal with the fact that no one is going with you
you are the f00lish one here bro. And mind you, I am an Anioma guy. Biafran secession was a backlash of the major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu (an Anioma man) coup of 1966, which triggered the killing of Igbo's in the north. Why are you trying so hard to rewrite our history? I pity those that will fall for this your divisive post. Besides, what else does an anioma man have in common with an ijaw, itshekiri, or urhobo, if not being carved into delta state with them? Whilst anytime I go to my maternal home in Anambra, I feel at home because everything is the same.

Bro, please try and borrow some sense and stop disgracing yourself here. Even the word "anioma" is an Igbo word which means beautiful land.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Guy na una fellow anioma neighbour go slap you and your papa till una sense reset if he una talk this thing for where dem dey drink palmwine for una village!even una king go personally administer rat poison for una cz I am in delta and cannot be deceived by that fake post.
what part of delta are you in? I dare you to come to asaba and tell any asaba man that he's not Igbo. I am sure you won't go back with your head still intact.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
you are the f00lish one here bro. And mind you, I am an Anioma guy. Biafran secession was a backlash of the major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu (an Anioma man) coup of 1966, which triggered the killing of Igbo's in the north. Why are you trying so hard to rewrite our history? I pity those that will fall for this your divisive post. Besides, what else does an anioma man have in common with an ijaw, itshekiri, or urhobo, if not being carved into delta state with them? Whilst anytime I go to my maternal home in Anambra, I feel at home because everything is the same.

Bro, please try and borrow some sense and stop disgracing yourself here. Even the word "anioma" is an Igbo word which means beautiful land.
Rubbish talk,and they now added igbo land to delta state and parted it from the rest with the bridge abi?what a joke...lol!U either park and go join them if u so wish cz we Niger deltans don't need willing slaves or fools like u in our mist,or better still test ur stupidity and go say dis in ur anioma village and see what ur younger brother will do to you...lol Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.