Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) (13951 Views)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) / Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Enahi(f): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Op, you are OYO ooo.

I am from anioma in Delta state. I am a core igboman! I am a Biafra.

My dad can slit some body's thr0at if anybody calls him abok1. He is a Biafran and proud of his Igbo heritage!

Then do us a favour and migrate to the East with your Father.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Enahi(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Op if you think you can sit in ur house and decide for all the ND where they belong, think again. As of me o i am from Delta State also from Anioma/Ika,i belong to Biafra.Try and learn how to use this word "we" thanks.

Then off to the East you go, you are not needed. Better go get a Biafran passport now before its too late, so we can easily identify you when d time comes.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by hensben(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
yet, non of the ikas bears Bini names? We know what the slave drivers from bini empire did in those days. But we are wiser now. We are no longer in the eras of slave trade.
Ika people bear Bini names like Osagie and others.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Kagawa10: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
yet, non of the ikas bears Bini names? We know what the slave drivers from bini empire did in those days. But we are wiser now. We are no longer in the eras of slave trade.
The regent that administered the throne before the present king was Isibor, a bini name!
Like I said earlier, face your Asaba and leave the ika folks alone, they aint your mates by the way!
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by banio: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Niger Delta will never subjugate ourselves to the greediest of all tribes. Igbos will turn us into slaves over 9t.
Igbos invaded our communities, raped, and killed our people during Biafra war. Igbos live us alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is anioma igbo?
Anioma is not igbo and can never be.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
what
are you blabbing about? Do you know the history of the biafran agitation? If you do, please link it with the man called major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu (an Anioma man). Dot your l's and cross your t's , thence can you see that Aniomas have always been together with their SE kinsmen since time immemorial.

BTW, who are you to start telling me my ancestry? Get it into your head that Aniomas are pure igbos and that is what it is!

Good morning.
It is crystal clear you're deficient when it comes to history. Anioma originated from the ancient Benin kingdom who migrated down to their present location. Inter tribal marriages, close proximity to the igbos and inter-woven cultural ties prompted Anioma sharing similar but truly variant cultures. Even today, we tend to borrow some dialect and culture as our point of origin from the ancient Benin kingdom. If we were truly Igbo's why didn't we practice the osu(slavery) tradition?
The truth is, Anioma might have close proximity to the East but we are not igbos. In anioma, our kingship system is hereditary while in the East, the richest and highest bidder for the throne becomes their Eze. It's even a common adage amongst the igbos that 'Igbo ama eze' meaning, 'igbo doesn't know king'. There kingship system is decentralised with little or no value placed on their throne but the reverse is the case in Anioma.
I can go on and on. For the one of Major Kaduna Nzeogu you talked about, he was a military officer who decided in his magnanimity to take sides with Ojuku. But that shouldn't be misconstrued for cultural ties or affiliation. You need to go study your history well and your dad too should do same so you can understand yourselves better. You both should do this home-work meticulously. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I expected you to prove pussyphilia wrong and show him how Anioma isn't Igbo and why his dad was wrong in claiming Igbo ancestry...but you went spewing balderdash... Learn some common sense and intelligence bro...
I have just explained that to him.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Do you know portharcourt rivers is Igbo territory??
You igbos should stop wanting to be too catholic than the pope. Your over zealousness to claim oil territories to satisfy your malicious self-seeking quest has gone off limits. It will amount to dancing to the gallery to say that Porthacourt is part of your day-dream republic called Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

You igbos should stop wanting to be too catholic than the pope. Your over zealousness to claim oil territories to satisfy your malicious self-seeking quest has gone off limits. It will amount to dancing to the gallery to say that Porthacourt is part of your day-dream republic called Biafra.

Google it then if you doubt me...
Is not a quarreling thing...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Google it then if you doubt me...
Is not a quarreling thing...
In as much as it is provoking to read this, then Google lied in this instance. Though I didn't bother confirming your source mentioned, but the unequivocal fact remains that porhacourt has nothing to do with the igbos(Biafra)
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

In as much as it is provoking to read this, then Google lied in this instance. Though I didn't bother confirming your source mentioned, but the unequivocal fact remains that porhacourt has nothing to do with the igbos(Biafra)

LOL Google is now wrong... Am done arguing with you...
But the truth is the truth no matter whose ass is gored...
Enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Kagawa10:

The regent that administered the throne before the present king was Isibor, a bini name!
Like I said earlier, face your Asaba and leave the ika folks alone, they aint your mates by the way!
My brother not only Ika ooo, even me from that region you mentioned(Asaba) can't think of what life will be like to be tagged that rag-tagged terrorist organisation called Biafra. I won't hesitate denouncing it immediately. But thank God it's just a day-dream from attention seekers that won't even see day light. What happened in 1967 is about repeat itself again. Igbo folks should be wise now and see the handwriting on the wall. Else they'll cry foul to have been massively killed and their land disfigured.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

LOL Google is now wrong... Am done arguing with you...
But the truth is the truth no matter whose ass is gored...
Enjoy..
Posterity will decide our both fate. But mark my words, the devil is tempting the igbos once more. Same way it tempted their late Hero Ojuku Odimegwu were over 2 million igbos were killed. This time it might be tripple of that figure or even more. When the dog is destined to die, the nose refuses to observe that excretes smells.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

It is crystal clear you're deficient when it comes to history. Anioma originated from the ancient Benin kingdom who migrated down to their present location. Inter tribal marriages, close proximity to the igbos and inter-woven cultural ties prompted Anioma sharing similar but truly variant cultures. Even today, we tend to borrow some dialect and culture as our point of origin from the ancient Benin kingdom. If we were truly Igbo's why didn't we practice the osu(slavery) tradition?
The truth is, Anioma might have close proximity to the East but we are not igbos. In anioma, our kingship system is hereditary while in the East, the richest and highest bidder for the throne becomes their Eze. It's even a common adage amongst the igbos that 'Igbo ama eze' meaning, 'igbo doesn't know king'. There kingship system is decentralised with little or no value placed on their throne but the reverse is the case in Anioma.
I can go on and on. For the one of Major Kaduna Nzeogu you talked about, he was a military officer who decided in his magnanimity to take sides with Ojuku. But that shouldn't be misconstrued for cultural ties or affiliation. You need to go study your history well and your dad too should do same so you can understand yourselves better. You both should do this home-work meticulously. Thank you.
you are the one who needs to go and learn history! BTW, stop using "we" because you are not from Anioma. See urhobo man trying hard to claim another man's land.

The same Edo people you are talking about were the ones pointing out all igbos in their midst to the Nigerian troops during the war. Go to Uniben today and witness the level of discrimination the Igbo's face today because the binis believe that prof nwanze filled the university with Igbo's during his tenure as vc. I know that even in BENIN Edo people understand and address us rightly as Igbo's. We don't even look Bini ! So stop spreading falsehood. Aniomas are core Igbo's! Get that into your empty head!

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

Posterity will decide our both fate. But mark my words, the devil is tempting the igbos once more. Same way it tempted their late Hero Ojuku Odimegwu were over 2 million igbos were killed. This time it might be tripple of that figure or even more. When the dog is destined to die, the nose refuses to observe that excretes smells.

LOL wailer don't be naive and get behind me...
I Dodge you...
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by fr3do(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2015
I thought this thread is about the actualization of 'niger delta republic', how come it turned to an anti-biafra thread?

You people should be true to yourselves o!
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by fr3do(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

you claim you are from Asaba
1. what do Asaba people call their Masquerades?
2. List two boys only government secondary schools in Asaba.
3. Who is the owner of Grand hotel?
4. The junction where Ezenei avenue meets with Nnebisi, what is it called?

Cc Cheruv ikechuku1378 onenaira3 Ugomba
I'm yet to receive this imposter's response

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2015
What is happening? I thought Ondo, Imo and Abia are Niger delta states

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by sigiyaya(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

Anioma is not igbo and can never be.
What do you understand by the name Anioma?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by laudate: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

You lied and tell your dad he needs to retrace his ancestral history oncemore. Anioma has nothing to do with biafra and will never have anything to do with such faceless, derogatory and evil-prone terrorist organisation. Has it occur to you what it be like under these zealous, callous and greedy people calling for biafra? You'll be a first class minority and will be treated with despair and hate. You and your dad better have a rethink cause it's better felt than explained.

Eewo! shocked shocked Wetin you write for here??! Abeg, wey my contact lens??! E be like say I dey dream..... shocked

cc: cheruv, zendy

partnerus:

My brother not only Ika ooo, even me from that region you mentioned(Asaba) can't think of what life will be like to be tagged that rag-tagged terrorist organisation called Biafra. I won't hesitate denouncing it immediately. But thank God it's just a day-dream from attention seekers that won't even see day light. What happened in 1967 is about repeat itself again. Igbo folks should be wise now and see the handwriting on the wall. Else they'll cry foul to have been massively killed and their land disfigured.

Chai!! Chisos! Chukwu Nnà, bikō zọpùṭa ānyị! shocked shocked

Kagawa10:

Hehehe..... cool who was that ignoramus that was calling me names, when I told him that Anioma people have a dual heritage, and the Igbanke communities have Enogies as their traditional rulers?? shocked
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by cheruv: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
You should know better that he's an impostor... Countless Anioma sons and daughters have made their position known on this issue
laudate:

Eewo! shocked shocked Wetin you write for here??! Abeg, wey my contact lens??! E be like say I dey dream..... shocked

cc: cheruv, zendy

Chai!! Chisos! Chukwu Nnà, bikō zọpùṭa ānyị! shocked shocked

Hehehe..... cool who was that ignoramus that was calling me names, when I told him that Anioma people have a dual heritage, and the Igbanke communities have Enogies as their traditional rulers?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by cheruv: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:
Too different To be one. I see at least 4 countries in that map.
As in eh cheesy
A country having the Italian flag with the ijaw coat of arms tells you what kinda country it is grin
Anioma and Rivers Igboid tribes have no share in this kinda nation. cool

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by abiambo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
This country is supposed to be a very rich 1... but I doubt that will come because of thee mentality of my people. In as much as the North has drained our resources the small 1 given to us hasn't gone quarter way round.. we like to chop alone, wee don't like helping each other ( we prefer to employ others) and we complain... an hausa man will have an oil company and wen u enter the office u will immediately know (most of them did islamic studies in 1 north African country) but a SS man has an oil company and he will tell his younger brothers son to go and do masters, go for ur PhD etc, wen 1 of us really succeed an amechi rotimi will fight him to the death. We want a situation whr were the only rich once in the village... its our problem therefore this SS rep will be marred in violence and protest... am not saying it's not a good idea am saying lets try and be less selfish in our dealings
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

That still doesn't infer we are Igbo's. I have addressed our ancestral origin before now. Maybe you should just read up.
you claim you are from Asaba
1. what do Asaba people call their Masquerades?
2. List two boys only government secondary schools in Asaba.
3. Who is the owner of Grand hotel?
4. The junction where Ezenei avenue meets with Nnebisi, what is it called?
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

LOL wailer don't be naive and get behind me...
I Dodge you...
You're the weeping wailer here cause you folks are crying over nothing and seeking for something that's non-negotiable in the first place. Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable. So get that into your thick skull.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by pussyphilia(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
hensben:
Ika people bear Bini names like Osagie and others.
Everybody knows about the expansionistic agenda of the old Bini kingdom. They tried to colonize their near neighbors with help of the white. That's why they had to come all the way from Bini to ikaland to settle. But what I want you to know is that prior to coming of the Bini, THERE WERE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF IKALAND who happens to be IGBO. Binis only came and polluted ikaland with their names and installed a dein in agbor. They did all that through the help of colonial masters. How else can you explain the fact that ikaland is far closer to the east than it is to edo? Or that 80% of ikas bear Igbo name? What happened was a kind of local colonization!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
you are the one who needs to go and learn history! BTW, stop using "we" because you are not from Anioma. See urhobo man trying hard to claim another man's land.

The same Edo people you are talking about were the ones pointing out all igbos in their midst to the Nigerian troops during the war. Go to Uniben today and witness the level of discrimination the Igbo's face today because the binis believe that prof nwanze filled the university with Igbo's during his tenure as vc. I know that even in BENIN Edo people understand and address us rightly as Igbo's. We don't even look Bini ! So stop spreading falsehood. Aniomas are core Igbo's! Get that into your empty head!
I won't want to trade words with you here. It'll be demeaning to do so. I believe I have made my point vividly clear enough. Even if you carry out a referendum for us people of Anioma majority of us will rather remain with Nigeria. The devil you know is better than the saint you don't know. Going with the Igbos will be a monumental setback for us the good people of Anioma and history will never forgive us.
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
We will never associate ourselves to any greedy course,if there's no Nigeria then we are Niger Delta Republic!Edo,Bayelsa,Delta,Cross River,Rivers,Akwa Ibom endorsed plan n blueprint.

Your propaganda and lies will not work
Stop stressing yourself
It is a waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
We will never associate ourselves to any greedy course,if there's no Nigeria then we are Niger Delta Republic!Edo,Bayelsa,Delta,Cross River,Rivers,Akwa Ibom endorsed plan n blueprint.

I do not like the Name.

Let us look for another name. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your propaganda and lies will not work
Stop stressing yourself
It is a waste of time
May God bless you for speaking the truth. I belong to team #IRemainProudlyNaijaForLife
Re: Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) by hensben(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Everybody knows about the expansionistic agenda of the old Bini kingdom. They tried to colonize their near neighbors with help of the white. That's why they had to come all the way from Bini to ikaland to settle. But what I want you to know is that prior to coming of the Bini, THERE WERE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF IKALAND who happens to be IGBO. Binis only came and polluted ikaland with their names and installed a dein in agbor. They did all that through the help of colonial masters. How else can you explain the fact that ikaland is far closer to the east than it is to edo? Or that 80% of ikas bear Igbo name? What happened was a kind of local colonization!
Now answer this question; what is the meaning of Asaba?
How come ika don't have a dein prior to Bini colonization of their land since you claim they are Igbos? The truth is Igbos were/are the ones who invaded ika land with their language due to the closeness of boundary. Inter-tribal marriage between the two was another factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode At LASU Convocation / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.