Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (41147 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by dre11(m): 4:22am On Oct 28, 2015
By Evelyn Usman & Ebere Aham
A self-acclaimed member of Eiye confraternity yesterday gave a graphic description of how he murdered one of his rivals during a birthday party held in Mushin area of Lagos last week.

Arrested alongside the 22-year-old suspect was his alleged accomplice.
The deceased, a commercial motorcyclist, identified as Sura Abiola Lateef, was reportedly attacked along with his friend, when they stepped out to buy sachet water.
While his friend, identified as Rilwan, was said to have managed to escape with a deep cut in the neck, same could not be said of Lateef, who was stabbed in different parts of his body and abandoned in the pool of his blood and he bled to death.

Briefing newsmen on activities of cultists in the state, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, said the command had launched a manhunt for cultists, disclosing that over 20 suspected cultists had been arrested between October 18 and 21, 2015.

Among them were 22-year-old Morufu Liadi and Rilwan Balogun who confessed to have had a hand in the late commercial motorcyclist’s death.
Speaking with Vanguard, Liadi who showed no sign of remorse, said the killing of late Lateef was to avenge the death of his elder brother.
He said: “I am a vulcanizer. I was forced to join the Eiye confraternity last year in order to avenge the death of my brother who was murdered by cultists seven years ago. I waited until last year to join because by then, I was only 15 years old and I was told that I was too young to join a cult.

“ Last Sunday, I was invited to a birthday bash at Agbekolade Street, Mushin, where members of Aye were in attendance. While there, my friend (pointing to Balogun who sat by his side) showed me a young man named Lateef, who he said was among those that murdered my elder brother, Azeez, seven years ago. He said Lateef was one of Aye’s hit men.
“Immediately I got up to challenge him (Lateef ) and to my surprise, the person with him brought out a gun. He fired some shots at me but none penetrated. At that moment, they both took to their heels. But Lateef fell and I used that opportunity to stab him on any part of the body I could lay my hands on. I did that to avenge the death of my brother .“

On his part, Balogun, a Junior Secondary School 3 drop out, claimed he was not a cultist. Although he admitted to have pointed the deceased to Liadi, he said he did not witness the murder.
The suspects, according to the command boss, will be charged to court thereafter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-killed-our-rival-to-avenge-my-brothers-death-suspected-cultist/

Picture: Late Sura Abiola Lateef………The suspects, Morufu Liadi and Rilwan Balogun.

lalasticlala

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by entparrot(f): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Terrible! What is our youth turning into? Killing your fellow brother means nothing now. May God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 28, 2015
The circle continues..
The person you killed is someone else's brother and friend

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by olumide81(m): 4:48am On Oct 28, 2015
'Okada rider, Vulcanizer and Cultist'! Do you guys enjoy life at all? Iranu

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 4:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Where are the young suckers , when the old ones are no more #things Fall Apart#

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by pallybrown(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin man no go hear for this country. Every day kill kill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2015
He should rot in jail angry

Since he does not enjoy the easy life that comes with being a law abiding citizen, he should have a swell time in kirikiri!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Burger01(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Smh sad
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Luvdmx(m): 5:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Cultist are dumb and sick animals.

10 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by menix(m): 5:12am On Oct 28, 2015
If truly the guy u murdered has a hand in the death of ur brother, u have done justice..

Sincerely, 'militarising' the street is certainly going to have a future repercussion on the unborn cous the street then will be survival of the fittest.

15yr old boy with this mind is rare, this dude is certainly going to be a terror to the society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Cpumping(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2015
taking revenge after 7yrs. badass. but bros kirikiri knows yr name.

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by FruityLass: 5:31am On Oct 28, 2015
22year old

Instead of him to be making way for comfortable life..he's busy avenging death.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by abiolert(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2015
This country self from exciting news to a terrible news every day God help US
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Eleniyan15: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2015
make una dey kill ya self

smell0s!!!!!!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2015
this is how they waste their lives instead of them to be useful to the society......

they make it worse
(he who kill by the sword..... will surely die by the sword)
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by permsec: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucious

6 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by bengems(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Apologies of a thug!

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping.
This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
yea now you die too. undecided mumu

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by obontami: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Something dey happen
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by naijapips02: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Now you are going to be killed to avenge your brother's rivals life.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by damton(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Stay away from cultism, it pays no one

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by agadez007(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
May God judge prof wole soyinka for bringing cultism to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
The circle continues. Smh!!! angry
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by MyschoolNG(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by sandrajazmin(f): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Vengance is mine says the Lord

So y revenge?

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Greatestdebo(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Madafaka....Killing people for vengeance. Your mates are killing for big bucks abroad. Ya killing for vengeance
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ultrazone(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Wickedness angry
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by sushieater: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
You see? This is why I avoided the LAND & AIR ways and went Jesus, the only true way. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by zangiff(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
mr Avenger
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Lanretoye(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Atleast,soon ur brother will be happy to see u again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Young Man Killed By Cultists In Anambra State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.