Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) (7402 Views)

Poll: Do you think he should be forgiven and let back to his parish ?

Yes: 77% (7 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Sissy3(f): 3:43am On May 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Just amazing, I guess times are changing. Sad America is trying to change the catholic rules, just like they had that big thing not to long ago about women not being able to be catholic priests.

i don't have a problem with it for the simple reason 1) there is no place in the bible(at least that i know of) where it says those who don't marry will go to heaven or hell or serve God less. vice versa 2) CC have serious shortage of priests esp. in US, so if this helps their course, they should be my guest. 3) if this stops them from molesting young boys. cause i know they will never allow women to be priest
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:53am On May 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

i don't have a problem with it for the simple reason 1) there is no place in the bible(at least that i know of) where it says those who don't marry will go to heaven or hell or serve God less. vice versa 2) CC have serious shortage of priests esp. in US, so if this helps their course, they should be my guest. 3) if this stops them from molesting young boys. cause i know they will never allow women to be priest

Sissy I'm not goody goody like some people here like to claim, but I don't think catholic priest don't get married because God or the Bible tells them not too. I just think the don't marry because the church wants them to devote all their time to serving God.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Sissy3(f): 4:16am On May 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sissy I'm not goody goody like some people here like to claim, but I don't think catholic priest don't get married because God or the Bible tells them not too. I just think the don't marry because the church wants them to devote all their time to serving God.

well, since that doesn't seem to be helping their course, it is hard time they consider other route in order to be able to stand in the next 50yrs or more and start rebuilding their already tarnished image. they are running on shortage of priest. in my church, of all the 5 priest there, no of them is native. all foreign born. everyday all i hear in the church is the pastor preaching about vocations to whom?
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tpiah: 4:42am On May 07, 2009
Lowe, 68, has been married 44 years to his wife, Linda.

my goodness, the man married at 23 or 24.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Sissy3(f): 5:04am On May 07, 2009
tpiah:

my goodness, the man married at 23 or 24.

probably
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by na2day2(m): 5:07am On May 07, 2009
the Catholic Church should apologize to this man and the entire world of women. how dare they keep such a handsome man to themselves and denying the entire salivating women world this wonder of God's creation,  oga priest, vex go marry jo  angry angry angry angry
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Sissy3(f): 5:38am On May 07, 2009
na2day?:

the Catholic Church show apologize to this man and the entire world of women. how dare they keep such a handsome man to themselves and denying the entire salivating women world this wonder of God's creation, oga priest, vex go marry jo  angry angry angry angry

rofl . . . grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Freewilly(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2009
I met this priest in a youth seminar just last year, I'm very diserpointed I hope the kick him out of the church cry angry
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tpiah: 11:47am On May 07, 2009
Freewilly:

I met this priest in a youth seminar just last year, I'm very diserpointed I hope the kick him out of the church cry angry

why should they kick him out of church?

He just needs to spend time with God, that's all. And he should be given the option to marry.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by OgidiBoy(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2009
Freewilly:

I'm sorry you feel betrayed, but look that the bright side, it was a lady this time and not a young boy. Just Imagine what kind of controversy it would have been if this had been a young boy.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by huxley(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2009
This is really GREAT news. May more catholic priest behave like this. Great News.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tpiah: 12:46am On May 08, 2009
Who knows the kinds of things women will be telling this man during confession.

He didnt stand a chance at celibacy, I swear. grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by na2day2(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2009
Freewilly:

HYPOCRITE! in capital letters lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by Bobbyaf(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2009
Like I said marriage is a divine institution, and its wrong for the RCC to change what God instituted. Now it is backfiring. The apostle Paul said its better to marry than to burn. He also said that if one can afford to stay single for the gospel sake then do so, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

If you were to do a survey my guess is that most priests would desire marriage. It could very well be a secret passion among them, but because the RCC is so powerful they are afraid to even mention it.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tpiah: 5:12pm On May 08, 2009
The apostle Paul said its better to marry than to burn.

Celibacy is probably harder for the men too.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2009
when they rape little boys cos of this, vatican and co are so ready to forgive but the fcat that it's an unmarried woman, now it's a problem
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by na2day2(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

when they rape little boys cos of this, vatican and co are so ready to forgive but the fcat that it's an unmarried woman, now it's a problem

that shows that u women are a greater evil grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2009
or that the Vatican is a huge gay
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by na2day2(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

or that the Vatican is a huge gay

no bi from my mouth u go hear say Abacha no go school grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tudor(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2009
Why all the imperfections in human nature? Afterall god created us in his own image,right? Therefore means your god is imperfect.QED
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by tpiah: 3:41pm On May 09, 2009
tudor:

Why all the imperfections in human nature? Afterall god created us in his own image,right? Therefore means your god is imperfect.QED

your point?

and how is this question related to the topic?
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by na2day2(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2009
tudor:

u r insane in the membrane! ! !   shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) by kenjudy(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Great misconception. Allowing priests getting married will never solve d problem at all. If u think it will, let me ask u; can u tell me how many married men who are not promiscious? If they're allowed to marry, that makes it all worse cos many women are soo stupid that they'll die to have sex even once with a priesst than ordinary's. I'm a firsthand witness of this. From origin, women are d devils in d lives of men. Period!

(1) (2) (Reply)

50,000 Errors In The Bible / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? / Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.