Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee (69779 Views)

Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by kilokeys(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U a Philosopher?
Aren't we all?
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by haqueurate(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2015
This fake ass chick must think nigerians are totally dumb
1st of all that plane is parked inside the hanger (check out the windows) indicating that mc galaxy borrowd the jet for a music video shot
then the cameraman looks too razz and excited to be flying a private jet, the buying clothes in nigeria is cheaper making her a cheap spender, and I dont think she has been to the US b4 (she believes no one can wr new cloths thr)
Linder really needs to open a shop for this girl to be selling cusmetics in banana island so as to stop embarrassing her biko undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Aren't we all?
In certain minute ways,yea. But 4 what really counts,NO, we are not all Philosophers.
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
DipoDee:

Do you all need a public announcement before you realize that this forum has been turned to a blog just to drive traffic.
I keep thinking the owner of NL should marry Linda so they can merge their Blogs together and maybe drown their followers in the resultant stupidity undecided
Lmao!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by kilokeys(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

In certain minute ways,yea. But 4 what really counts,NO, we are not all Philosophers.

Well, as a dissatisfied citizen of this country, I dey vex.. And if i vex I must yarn.. Infact I don start to dey vex for this taxi driver wey dey smell.. I no go pay am Im full money again.. Chai abuja angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by itunuaina: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
And what are we to do with that, dose that make you the queen of england? just because you do go to Yankee with new cloths so what?
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by yungeez(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ur elder sis dey flaunt her N800 million mansion... U dey flaunt leggings and top...

Hmmn...
#ShameOnYhu
#MouthSealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by urchbarbie(f): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
cococandy:

You know say people like to hate
too much ehn. kai!!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by urchbarbie(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
sugni:
she us not doing a good job bikonu!!! Even the Misskay sef go dey shame if they see that post
I dont tink so dear. she has been on dis bfr she was made d brand ambassador. I am sure thats wat they like abt her

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
[/quote]
Hope this changes soon sha
By the way, am a sis
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by silverspringle(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
urchbarbie:
kai! ppl shld just stop hating. the babe aint just showing off. she is d face of that clothing line. she is just advertising Misskay......haba! Chilz biko nu!!!!
Its clear you can see the attitude of most Nigerians especially on this forum. A girl was trying to advertise a clothing line that just crowned her an ambassador and she has suddenly committed a crime. I wonder why some people think its ok to ve contempt for people who are far better off than them in all ramification. My happiness is that human beings are not God hence y'all really need to take a chill pill.
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by urchbarbie(f): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2015
silverspringle:
Its clear you can see the attitude of most Nigerians especially on this forum. A girl was trying to advertise a clothing line that just crowned her an ambassador and she has suddenly committed a crime. I wonder why some people think its ok to ve contempt for people who are far better off than them in all ramification. My happiness is that human beings are not God hence y'all really need to take a chill pill.
true.
A musician sang dis song 'tnk God say man no be God cos if man be God I for don kpai'
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by silverspringle(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
true.
A musician sang dis song 'tnk God say man no be God cos if man be God I for don kpai'
And u keep wondering why dem people disappeared the moment Jesus said "he who is without a sin cast the first stone". Smhw undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by Godsnumber1(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
How I wish ppl will ignore dis kind of post. Next tym somethn Lik dis is posted on fp, just ignore it.
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by porshuch: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na mc galaxy they b grin grin ;Dp her
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by blesson14: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Oponu
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by fruityjojo(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2017
midehi2:
babes feeling fake funky since 1808

28yrs? u will soon be used and dump, no be celebrity! na today yansh get centre part......mtcheeeeeew
grin grin see your life now,chai Thank God say man no be God!
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by midehi2(f): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017
fruityjojo:

grin grin see your life now,chai Thank God say man no be God!
ode! was she not actually dumped by mc galaxy, after fvcking all celebrities, you no get sense atall
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by fruityjojo(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
midehi2:

ode! was she not actually dumped by mc galaxy, after fvcking all celebrities, you no get sense atall
grin grin grin grin mumu raised to number -0 dats how u fail in life assuming what u don't know, for ur info herself and mc galaxi are still and were friends dumped ke dumped ur ugly ass!
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by midehi2(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
fruityjojo:

grin grin grin grin mumu raised to number -0 dats how u fail in life assuming what u don't know, for ur info herself and mc galaxi are still and were friends dumped me dumped ur ugly ass!
what is this thing saying sef undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by queenkenny(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
California30:
Hold on.
Come to Atlanta Georgia let me show you 19 years old girls who are real ballers.

How old is Kriss Jenner ??

Laura Ikeji is what we call Thots or Ratchet or Hood rats here in America.
.... Its Kylie Jenner, Kris's her mother
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by fruityjojo(f): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
midehi2:

what is this thing saying sef undecided
Now that she is married go and kill yasef. Oponu!
Re: Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee by midehi2(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
fruityjojo:

Now that she is married go and kill yasef. Oponu!
you are really a goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.