Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (54957 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Riwo11(f): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chocolateme(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes I think you have a point there.

8: he is not too careless and free with vulgar words at a slightest chance and he is full of poo eg.. "Motherfu*cker, ash*le, biatch, senseless idiat, etc.
Some guys find it easy to insult people even when there is no reason to provoke. Full of disrespect. I am referring to some guys that exchanges insults with women on nairaland over threads.

FTC
Chocolate cream

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by BiitchAmMe: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Op abeg who ur boyfriend don help?? undecided undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by pallybrown(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
women i dey fear una ooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Guys re now commodities?

23 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by McCarlito(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Women and there small brain sef..... grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
8- Make sure u are a successful Girlfriend too, becos behind any successful Man there is a successful wife.......

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by SirLegal(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't even know what led me to this thread.

16 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Lattop(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
My Xteristics

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ilo04(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
what about 7 way to tell if your girlfriend is going to b rich and not a golddigger

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
So easy...
The search for wealth continues...
Rename the article to "7 steps to automatic wealth'
1+1=2.. Only in basic arithmetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by yorex2011: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Your opening statement is a little awkward, who do females think they are sef?
Dyu think it's every guy's wish to be poor, 90% of guys want to be comfortable, 80% do all they can to get there, the remaining 10% may be a little lax, but will eventually get there
Females need to worry themselves on how to be good partners and be a motivation to them...
Its just a matter of time

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2015
No forming, you just described me, although it not easy but I know the world will hear my name some day.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
iambae how is your finger now?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
But dem ladies wouldnt care about the future projections.. If u broke and have those xtics, most wld still dump u angry

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:
iambae how is your finger now?

Still hurts and it's numb cry
Thanks smiley
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

Still hurts and it's numb cry
Thanks smiley

sorry about that. Try taking some pain killers. BTW you didn't mention where you are from wink
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

sorry about that. Try taking some pain killers. BTW you didn't mention where you are from wink
I hate drugs embarassed
I'm in Lagos
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Op you are wrong..

I did not posses all those qualities..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I hate drugs embarassed
I'm in Lagos

lol, everybody hates drugs grin
But I don't think you should allow the pains take over. You may not enjoy typing with that pain
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, everybody hates drugs grin
But I don't think you should allow the pains take over. You may not enjoy typing with that pain

I'm using my thumb na tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Who Cares if he's Rich? "grin"

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I'm using my thumb na tongue

but you use the other fingers to hold up your phone. tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

but you use the other fingers to hold up your phone. tongue
Yes, I use the other 'three' fingers wink
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who Cares if he's Rich? "grin"
angry
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

angry
We'll Take care Of Y'all...through thick or thin...undecided cool Uhm...Say Thankyou?? cry
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ClassCaptain(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Tor FlawlessT ...u hear so. I go make am oo
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2015
OK, so how do I tell if my girlfriend is gonna be rich too?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

Yes, I use the other 'three' fingers wink

so I guess it's the pinkie that is with the pain right?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
We'll Take care Of Y'all...through thick or thin...undecided
cool Uhm...Say Thankyou?? cry

angry
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

so I guess it's the pinkie that is with the pain right?
No, the ring finger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.