Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (332 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday October 28th 2015)- DANGER OF ENVY I

1.Thank you Father for your word, today, which has opened my eyes to the evil of envy.

2.Thank you Father because your word says,"I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

3.Father, please, have mercy and forgive me in everyway I have harboured bitterness and malice against anyone who offended me.

4.Father, let every spirit of unforgiveness in my life be consumed by your fire.

5.Father, let every curse upon my life as a result of envying the ungodly, be destroyed today, by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, let every spirit of envy and malice in my life be consumed by your fire.

7.Father, no matter the situation I find myself, let me never loose hope or see myself as a failure.

8.Father, please, give me a new heart, a compassionate, kind, loving and forgiving heart, like that of Jesus.

9.Father, please, help me to love my enemies, do good to those who hate me, bless those who curse me and pray for those who despitefully use me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me never be a victim of vicious and destructive envy in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise, and frustrate every evil and wicked plans of the envious against my life and destiny.

12.Father, I receive grace today, to overcome every spirit of envy.

13.Father, please, grant unto me patience, to wait for your timing for my life.

14.Father, release upon me, the spirit of contentment and godliness, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every secret plot to harm me and to cut short my life, by the enemies of progress, be exposed and frustrated.

16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by SegunMike(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Amen

God bless you Dallyemmy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Community Of Santegidio / j, / Join The Pinacle Of Gold Brothers club/society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.