Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. (952 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
grin

Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by McCarlito(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
After our naija babes frustrate u finish.... U need more than glasses to really understand where the relationship dey go
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by iceberylin(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Lets be positive..

Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
grin OhhhhMG...Lol..too much love is Toxic.
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin OhhhhMG...Lol..too much love is Toxic.
abi no be lie
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
silvermania:
abi no be lie

Yes Mr.handsome cool
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Gibsonworld05(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
lunatic display
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes Mr.handsome cool
oh stop flatering me,
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
silvermania:
oh stop flatering me,

Lol...I don't need to flatter u..I'm juz saying it. U know tat grin
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I don't need to flatter u..I'm juz saying it. U know tat grin
lol thanks sis, permit me to say this, I know i am not the ist to say it and i won't be the last but because it from me u so gorgeous
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
silvermania:
lol thanks sis, permit me to say this, I know i am not the ist to say it and i won't be the last but because it from me u so gorgeous

grin grin grin
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2015
McCarlito:
After our naija babes frustrate u finish.... U need more than glasses to really understand where the relationship dey go
Go and join searching4love
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm wearing such lenses will only damage your eyes, and u will become blind and wouldn't no where d relationship is heading anymore
Re: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Hmmm wearing such lenses will only damage your eyes, and u will become blind and wouldn't no where d relationship is heading anymore
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Revised Guy Code / This Are The Best Ways To Get A Girlfriend...guys Click Here And Read Now.. / Date A South African Girl On +27710759817

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.