Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) (22592 Views)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood / Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by olillywales(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/--t9iuRYsMjI/VjBkBgmQTAI/AAAAAAABJoE/PuLsrYrkXOg/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
Operatives of the Udenu Division of the Nigeria police Force Enugu state command have nabbed a fake naval officer who gave his name as one chukwuneke Onah. He was nabbed by the security operatives during their routine patrol and on 24/10/15 in the morning at orba in udenu local government Area of Enugu state as he has been monitored based on intelligence gathered that a certain man wants to sell a vehicle believed to have been unlawfully acquired.

It was further gathered that the suspect who was already dressed in a uniform suspected to be that of the Navy was already negotiated with a buyer in respect of the hilux vehicle which he initially claimed he bought through customs action before operatives closed him up. Meanwhile on the spot enquiry conducted on him reveal that he is not a naval officer and also never bought any vehicle from customs auction.Investigations have commenced in full scale just as the suspect is begging for forgiveness.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-fake-naval-officer-nabbed-with.html

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Na laugh I just they laugh. I no mention name o grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by abiolert(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
him cup don full

2 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Gyarados(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Maybe taxi driver
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for him
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Tunami(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
some tribalist will come here to check name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by morbeta(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
If its in Enugu, he is a car snatcher. Udenu is their route to the north where they sell their stolen vehicules. Some of them when they snatch expensive car, they dress like politician in agbada with fake Naval, soilder or Police driver just to beat security agents on highway. This guy is surely one of them. Quote me anytime.

21 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by damton(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Since he so loves the Navy, he should be absorbed into the Naval force and sent to the creeks of Niger delta to fight oil thefts and millitants.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by wachakuta(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Man must wack

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Mo kuku mo pe Awon lo ma un daran ju, Awon olori pelebe.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by mayorski22(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
eyah
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Too bad
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
"all day for the thief but one day for the owner" Ogbeni Fake Officer, Enjoy your handcuff

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Mati igbo in mtn customer representative's voice
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by ewenla1234(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Na laugh I just they laugh. I no mention name o grin grin grin

Hmmm
That ibo name abi?

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by oshibote1: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Igbo guys

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
So stup*d of him, he will soon be cooling his ass in jail...
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Fry him!
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Ode, And this one too will intimidate civilians on the road o
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Just break his balls and set him free
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by dondazie(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Nemesis caught up with him

To MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY
..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by mildflame: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
9JA SCUMBAG LEAGUE 2015 *S/E United 3 *S/W FC 1 * Middle Belt FC 1 *North United 0 *S/S Rovers 0

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by bengems(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2015
hmm...that's terrible! fake things everywhere, thank God my d!ck is original

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping.
This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by dec0four: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Both home nd abroad....Hmmmm
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Man saaa wan wack.. Niger I hail o
Re: Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) by loadedvibes: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Naija which way. Only today four fake soldiers now again naval officer. Ok o.

And wen we see dis officers we go dey respect because them no dey obey law or respect persons atall. So how we go take no original legit officers abi na till dem slap us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ireland Over €183,000 Unemployment Scam / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.