Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Benson Okonkwo Covers November Edition Of Xpressafrica Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Covers November Edition Of Xpressafrica Magazine (510 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood ā€” Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Covers November Edition Of Xpressafrica Magazine by Xpressafrica(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
On Xpressafrica's one year edition is Benson Okonkwo,The MR packaging himself,interviewing him was fun,i jetted off with my team to meet up with him and behold when i got to the location ground he called to say he was adding some finishing touches to his outfit(which turned out fine) after the shoot we went to shoprite to grab launch and trust me everybody that didn't know i was in town knew immediately,he was just everywhere,people wanting to take photographs and so on on and trust me naa i took my chance and started making sure they knew i was with him... Lol.. And him been accommodating starting introducing me to some of his friends and fans and they started asking for my blog url,we managed to
Continue here:http://xpressafrica..com/2015/10/benson-okonkwo-covers-xpress-africas.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Iā€™m Music! ā€“ R. Kelly / Singer Korede Bello Takes A Selfie With Emir Of Kano Sanusi [PHOTO] / Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.