Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation?? (56162 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Michellla:

aww sorry.what happened?

Kinda lost my little paying job today....
I've been pondering all evening......
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
rallymento:

Kinda lost my little paying job today.... I've been pondering all evening......
so sorry to hear that cry you'll find a better one soon enough
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by marwanafrica: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'ld still have my wedding. my boo is worth more than any amount of money. cheesy
Ehya so heart touching
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
marwanafrica:

Ehya so heart touching
smileysmiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Tahtah: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Look at this one.

And you think you are worth more than any amount of money to your boo?keep dreaming. undecided

In fact if you stop him from going for that contract and make him continue with the wedding then you're a very wicked and selfish wife to be. angry

Na wa for u o! Na opposite she go do. She just won appear as a good girl. She is an end time girl nah. Wen a girl tells u No, it means Yes. I can tell u 99% Nigerian girls will go for money. But they will tell u a wedding. Humans esp Nigerians are not truthful since immemorial. It is obvoius her type will be highly materialistic
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Tahtah: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=CaroLyner post=39446467]i'ld still have my wedding.
my boo is worth more than any amount of money. cheesy[/quote
U know that u r nt saying the truth. I tell u. You'll go for money as many times as u might have to decide, leave it or take it
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by nwonufestus(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2015
business b4 pleasure, dnt mix up
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Michellla:

so sorry to hear that cry you'll find a better one soon enough
Amen oooo!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
rallymento:
Amen oooo!!
work with expectation tho
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Michellla:

work with expectation tho
Thanks ooo.... I have so much to think about...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
rallymento:
Thanks ooo.... I have so much to think about...
i trust everything would be in place soon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by awesome11(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'ld still have my wedding. my boo is worth more than any amount of money. cheesy
yinmu...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
awesome11:

yinmu...
meaning?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Michellla:

i trust everything would be in place soon
yeah..... you ve been off, what happened?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
rallymento:
yeah..... you ve been off, what happened?
school takes its toil on me
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Michellla:

school takes its toil on me
Awwww.. That's cool, keep studying hard..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Tahtah post=40408347][/quote] okays then cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Noblewhiz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
leave tat ting o@caro... I reschedule d. wedding Abeg.. pple go understand.. Na money Don ur life oo.. even d. wedding oo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
rallymento:
Awwww.. That's cool, keep studying hard..
thanks tons smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla:

thanks tons smiley
you are welcome... smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
rallymento:
you are welcome... smiley
hope you've solved your other ishh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla:

hope you've solved your other ishh
my dear not at all, I am all over nairaland vacancy looking out for new stuff
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
rallymento:
my dear not at all, I am all over nairaland vacancy looking out for new stuff
awww just keep up the faith.am positive you'll find one soon smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla:

awww just keep up the faith.am positive you'll find one soon smiley
yeah I'm positive too. I have the Almighty God oooo! What are you studying in school?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
rallymento:
yeah I'm positive too. I have the Almighty God oooo! What are you studying in school?
oh sorry french major

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

oh sorry french major
It took so long to reply.....I was wondering if I was getting too personal....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
rallymento:
It took so long to reply.....I was wondering if I was getting too personal....
Lol.nooooo.Its Not Much Of A Deal.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

Lol.nooooo.Its Not Much Of A Deal.
heheheheh! someone "likes" your comment....
I hope your Boo ain't observing me...lolzz tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
rallymento:
heheheheh! someone "likes" your comment.... I hope your Boo ain't observing me...lolzz tongue
LOL.no he aint on NL
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

LOL.no he aint on NL
Hallelujah !!! we have literary turned this thread to a chat page

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by IamLucy(f): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
stop fvcking lying.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by IamLucy(f): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

dont know what i'll do seriously grin
right.we cant really know what we'll do till we're confronted with that actual situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.