Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) (43168 Views)

President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by anyaikenga: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
OKECHUKWU THE CATTLE REARER
hob:
@op wots shocking about the gift

anyway Igbo kwenu to Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Nuhusky: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Muhammdu Okechukwu Buhari GCFR
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by klax(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
And they want biafra isn't confused people this is why I as son from that side still seen the succession agitator unserious and lack vision.

Dressing him in igbo traditional dress mean what Does that change his inner belief Does that give biafra? ?? Does that added one more state to the East Does that make him think better of igbo Have you seen hausa did such or Edo or Yoruba or ugala in diaspora No no no no and no yet they are the one that put buhari in that seat take it ir leave it thise are people with commonsense. Only my own people are attention seekers yet hausa has no respect for us. Biko Nwanne go park well abeg. Pooh thrash. I'm not moved or impressed not at all.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Tohpeh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Buy your cheap SMS here + get more for FREE www.joyfulsms.com
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
airmark:
Below is a gift presented to President Buhari by Nigerian community in India.

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pcb.10153105829027703/10153105827597703/?type=3&theater
May God Bless President Okechukwu Buhari!Biafra how mkt?d more u fight him d more he conquer.wher are d mudafuckers who threaten 2 bomb naija embassy in india?
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Diablo666: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
SinghInLagos:
I am so happy that Prez Buhari great leader visit my peoples.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Manred0(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
No be Biafra people be dis.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Crixina(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
This our president can fit to travel o
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by thundafire: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
dis wat he nd his entourage knws travelling round dy globe 2 take gifts nd selfies nd cum bck 2 dy country with body odour
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by LoveMachine(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
hassan85:
lolzzzzz Igbos went to protest and to destroy Nigerian embassy in India but ended up awarding d President from d zoo! igbos CONFUSED nation

Not confused. Misrepresented. A vocal minority is out here embarrassing us.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by youngjoe10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Let him come back and pay his workers salary.
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by vikajef(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
signature2012:
They know he like taking pictures..... grin grin

Or better still,they know we are in a "

pictocracy " government grin grin
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Thats the Igbo version of PMB. Nice one my Presido.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Oh Allah make my course mates successful and make me successful too.
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2015
obailala:
Hahaha... I love this.

While the Ipob faithfuls are in one slum in india planning to harrass Buhari, the reasonable and comfortable Nigerians of Igbo origin are presenting him a 'shocking' gift grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3008714_bubu1_jpeg88275f10f2430d13576e18436b244ea1

They are happy to recognise and appreciate their latest Chief, the Ogbuagu 1 of Aba (Lion Killer)

Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by zudozz: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2015
after they carry am 4 Kekenapep. Lol
Re: Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) by BUSARI522(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2015
CHAI SAI BABA,,,LOVELY PRESIDO!!.

Aminat508:
Sai Buhari kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.