Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (102025 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ceometromedia: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by francoray(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...

309 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
THIS IS TOO SEVERE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
An affair with your wife's mother?O bu ya bu na ewere.

Bathing with hot water was rather cruel.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deadZONE: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol******
like mother like daughter***
why didnt she pour her mother
hot water or Acid the man should
sue her to court divorce her
un-trained AZZ!!!

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by tobtap: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women are suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mikolo80: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
the man's fault stupidly marry woman with high temper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women and suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.

Why didn't she bathe her own slutty mom with hot water?

132 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahahah wetin be this?, some men sha undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
what really happened was that the mother in-law lost her husband to the cold her of death after giving birth to the hot water wife. so the mother in-law have been sex starved ever since. so when her daughter gave birth few weeks ago,she came visiting. the man in question has a high libido sex drive and can't wait for that long .the wife just gave birth and waiting for at least one month to resume their normal sex life Seems very difficult to him.so we were faced with a situation where a sex starved mother in-law and daughter husband found their self under one roof.what happened next we all know now.Please click like if you believe my story. share if you don't

64 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jesus! shocked shocked cry

adeh39:
shocked shocked shocked

Good for him angry
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by KingTom(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Hahahahah wetin be this?, some men sha undecided undecided
the mother nko undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Good for him angry

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:
the mother nko undecided
who get the penis? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by CR77(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
cool Good 4 him tongue

6 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by veekid(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Orgeneme

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bleep!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Ojugunrege(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shuo....eleyi gan ni gidi gan! shocked

One part of me wants to say serves him right. No i won't....get thee behind me Satan!

I can only imagine the woman's pain & fury but there are surely other ways to deal with this. Btw, what did she do to her mother - behead her?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by florence15(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na WA for the woman ooo, Went too far..

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Bonapart(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Person wey she for kill

12 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good! How can he bleep his MIL? Abomination.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeniyisavage:

Bros even if the mom is grade-one slutty, the man shouldn't have gone that far. He should have had a second thought that it might backfire. Men thinks but women acts.
What if it was the wife that slept with the father-in-law? Who do we blame?
Seduction can come anytime but the ability to manage or controls it makes you a real man.
If the man could gone that far,that means he can even divorce the wife and marry the mother.....shit happens these days.

39 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
who get the dick? undecided
Don't tell me you just typed 'diick'.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by sunnyworld2love(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :O you dey vex Oooooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by bengems(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
A woman's wounded heart is more deadly than armed rocket launcher ready to explode. But must he cheat with his wife's mother? She must be a daughter from another man's sperm, if truly her own mother can go this far into her daughter's life. Let her interrogate the mother, because who she calls father is not her own father. grin grin grin

That man should thank his creature that her target was not on his power house!

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping.
This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by lilmax(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
All I can say is "the man is a very weak boy"

You allow your own wife to do this how foolish and weak are you?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by KingTom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
who get the dick? undecided
who get the hole? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by omusiliyu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
She suppose to pour the water on her shameful mother and poison her husband.

They're nothing but lower animals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by raayah(f): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeniyisavage:

Because her husband made a vow in front of God and man to stay faithful to her.
However THIS DOES NOT EXCUSE HER BEHAVIOUR. I think she's a monster.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
No bi only onw bride price hin pay? Abi na Pay for one take Two? angry #UselessMan

ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by naijapips02: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Did he force the mother in law?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.