Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (101991 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
I hope she did this whyl both were still in bed? Otherwise no justification.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
AIZubair:
Haba Sister... Must you use such a word?
what should I use then? Tell me
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by seangy4konji: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hope she did the same thing to her mother unless the man forced her...
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women and suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.

Let me just replay what you just said. Another human being deserves to be bathed with hot water because he had sex with her mother?! Unbelievable!!!

I don't understand how some people can be so heartless. It's animals like you that burn others alive..
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by MrCork: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

.....wots wrong wot sleepin wit her mother when she cant do her home wok.....lazy jelos blak woman..
I bet shes dak skin(no ofeense)!
angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pidggin:
Good! How can he sleep with his MIL?
as in...

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
femi4:
Iyen ejo to ba gbedi duro, mi o sa ti fi lo e
iru iru ni gbogbo yin joo tongue
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...
Are you an Extremist?
Gosh that was gruesome!!!
Na your type go burn person because him steal toothpick.....
Guy! U need a change of heart.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by LastSurvivor: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Control ur dick or it will send u to an early grave.. too bad for the man, but does it mean the mum looks better or just lack f self control

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by bumi10(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
ah ladies take am easy ooo
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Bambless1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Acid For Do More Than This, The Woman Fall My Hand

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Yanks101: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
What a monster of a wife shocked shocked. I would have no qualms with it if the husband gave her the beating of her life.
What happened to divorce and separation if you can't cope with a cheating spouse.?
I hope she has been thrown into jail.
Such barbarism. angry angry
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by chiwex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
partial
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good angry
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by porshuch: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by worlexy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hang that man by his dick, the MIL, I'm still thinking of her punishment

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by eminent007(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...

Haba!
Sure he his wrong, but then,
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind."

#MyOpinion
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by femi4: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
iru iru ni gbogbo yin joo tongue
Ti a ba diju ki eni buruku koja lo, a o ni mo igba ti eni rere ma te le
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
who get the penis? undecided

And who get the t0t0 ? Did the man rape her?

What the man did was evil and if the wife wants to threat their 4kup, den,the mother deserves the hot water bath as-well.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Women
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by isinno: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Bros even if the mom is grade-one slutty, the man shouldn't have gone that far. He should have had a second thought that it might backfire. Men thinks but women acts.
What if it was the wife that slept with the father-in-law? Who do we blame?
Seduction can come anytime but the ability to manage or controls it makes you a real man.
If the man could gone that far,that means he can even divorce the wife and marry the mother.....shit happens these days.

The hot water should have been better on her Mum ~ But the mum was under while She her Oga @ de Top.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
femi4:
Ti a ba diju ki eni buruku koja lo, a o ni mo igba ti eni rere ma te le
Yinmu undecided shio cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
all men are HE-GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Women
men undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
isinno:
The hot water should have been better on her Mum ~ But the mum was under while She her Oga @ de Top.
grin grin grin...
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by xynerise: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
who get the penis? undecided
Who has the gateless hole?

Don't even hide the woman's immorality
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by CandyBar: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
He's a Dog...so she wanted to make him a Hot Dog.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

It takes 2 to tango!
It's obvious dt his mother in-law must have seduced him. As such, she shld hv a feel of the hot water too.
His wife sef...
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by msbbash(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=KingTom post=39456146]who get the hole? undecided[/quote y can't she bath her own mother with hot water ?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by phones234: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Buy your preloaded memory cards with latest movies on a 16gig sandisk memory cards- N3000 only,Ships nationwide.
Contact - 08112821596 for more details
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrCork:

.....wots wrong wot sleepin wit her mother when she cant do her home wok.....lazy jelos blak woman..
I bet shes dak skin(no ofeense)!
angry
Mr Cork,legendary Troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.