Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (101990 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
og2711:

Your comments further reiterate your animalism. If you know how much pain that guy must be in right now, you will know why I insult you as such. I have a child who suffered similar and I know what he went through and as such I could never wish it on anyone else. More so for something as trivial as philandering..

You must be, I repeat MUST be an animal to wish this on your fellow human...
Thanks a bunch! Why are you abusing me?...I see no reason why you are taking it personal despite my comments. Are you bleeping your mother-in-law too? If yes, please stop it so that you will not end up like this. If no, you can go and try it and see what will happen to your maggot-head.
Go and sin no more.....cheers!!!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by byvan03: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
edwife:

wicked.... tongue tongue tongue grin

how far darling? how is business?

Lol!! My sister business dey jare, how are the Edwifians? Hope they are gingering your swagger grin.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
waShine:
But remember it takes 2 to tangle, I personally surpport her action which you may think it bad anyway, God had made provision for such lewedness for long and we refuse to adhere (stoning to death) which is the best option from his Creator, his Owner, who are you to challenge me on what l own and l know about it better, such will continue to exist as long as we dont desist from satanic sympathy,
Yea....true talk!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Daresh(f): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Good for him smiley
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by dalene1305(f): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
THIS WOMAN IS SO NICE.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by kings2013: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
I think the case need [color=#006600][/color]proper investigation, d mother inlaw might have d major blames, & the man also have his own side of the story.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Bobnotrouble: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
A fitting recompense!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by MISSNORA(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
deadZONE:
Lol******
like mother like daughter***
why didnt she pour her mother
hot water or Acid the man should
sue her to court divorce her
un-trained AZZ!!!
lol
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
This'
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
This' the fairest thing she's ever done in her life,she's a very kind woman.The bastard deserve to die!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Adortem: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijapips02:

Did he force the mother in law?
What if the man used "juju" on his mother-in-law?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Matty33(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
madridguy:
THIS IS TOO SEVERE.
Severe how? The man is a disgrace to manhood, he is foolish n stupid. He even deserve something worst than this.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by GreatEngineer(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
another potential one grin
Thunder fire your mouth there, you only see that the man was wrong because the mother-in-law is a baby, two of them should receive the same treatment. That is my stand.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
GreatEngineer:

Thunder fire your mouth there, you only see that the man was wrong because the mother-in-law is a baby, two of them should receive the same treatment. That is my stand.
thunder fatal that your useless phenrse that doesn't have boundaries on where it can slot its instrument grin
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by edwife(f): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2015
byvan03:

Lol!! My sister business dey jare, how are the Edwifians? Hope they are gingering your swagger grin.

No be small gingering,but life must happen.Hope your soldiers are rocking!You doing a great job girl,keep shining. wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Dalby(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Did he rape her mother NO. So.....
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by babafirst(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Aminat508:
who get the penis? undecided
Lwkmddddddd.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by babafirst(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2016
CR77:
cool Good 4 him tongue
Loool ,why nau?Na 'you' go still nurse the man ohhh,cook peppersoup for am 'plus including' buying Orijin or stout for am to quicken im recovery.And what if the hot water had damaged his WMD (Weapon of Mother Destruction) na the wife lose.SMH.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Kyrestas: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
why not Jupiter? disgracing us with ur mumu face

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.