Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Much Ado About A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Much Ado About A Meeting (489 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About A Meeting by meforyou1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am not the sort of guy crazy enough to be creating threads per seconds just to be heard or to be described as one hopeless NgeneUkwenu, a coward boy that turned himself to a female on nairaland just for God knows why and be called "a big girl in nairaland"
I do not even create threads on politics forum expect when it is very necessary, especially when I'm unfairly banned like one mynd44 had pleasure of doing. Even if I type 'Hello', next thing I will get one month's ban.
I triumph in responding to politics issues. I mean real politics issues. Senatorial, Gubernatorial or Presidential elections and tribunals or national assembly debates. Real politics drama and I chip in because I follow them per second per second.
But it is now awful that for the past 2-3 days, politics forum has been all about TonyeBarcanista. And I always create threads to sound caution when such things start rearing their ugly heads. It is not good and should not be encouraged. When nairaland war was waging between Chino and eggheaders, initially it was fun. I was also contributing to the bashing. And before you knew it, it turned to a midnight crew. Especially weekend nights, and the pictures would start flying. Unfortunately, I contributed to sharing eggheaders pictures on a good day with my alternate account. And was happy when the account was banned and the pictures deleted. Eggheaders stopped using the accounts, but we found him out always due to his his usual mannerisms. A couple of months ago, he used another moniker to post different pictures of a boy that I don't even know about. Abeg, that picture is not me, and let the innocent boy not come to no harm pls (not as if me myself committed any crime).
And now u open politics forum, and it is all about a meeting of cramjones and TonyeBarcanista. And we are always back and forth on the story. Cramjones said he met barcanista, barcanista say it is not true. That he barcanista is in Garki Abuja while cramjones said he met him in lagos.
Is this back and forth what we will be discussing in politics forum?
I created a thread on politics forum about the bad roads in my home town, Arondizuogu. All calls on Lalasticlala to push it to frontpage yielded no result. Abagworo and Beremx also requested, no way. Yet we see pictures of bad roads of a street in Lagos making front page.
I am planning to initiate meeting obiagelli and Beremx sometime in Nov 2015. So mods should be informed as per pushing it on frontpage.
My greatest respects to IyaIode. The respect is mutual.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About A Meeting by Beremx(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
You want to meet me and you feel the first place to announce it is on nairaland?

sorry bro,not interested!

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About A Meeting by illiad: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
K
Re: Much Ado About A Meeting by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Beremx:
You want to meet me and you feel the first place to announce it is on nairaland?

Hmmmm, hostile terse reply. sad
Re: Much Ado About A Meeting by meforyou1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Beremx:

u have started again

(1) (Reply)

Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu / Stanley Azuakola: Take your time, Mr. President / Ogun State News And Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.