Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ (1935 Views)

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole / Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. / MTN Bows To Pressure, Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by trapQ: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Then that's a plus for us. They can close down. This will give our own telecommunications company room to grow more.
14:

They cannot afford to pay that ammount, if not reduced, its close shops and sell the business
Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by trapQ: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2015
why must you show yourself? Is this a tribal issue? Did I mention yoruba in my post? What is my business with glo? I'm saying that MTN has been too incompetent and should close down if they can't pay, so as to give room for any of our own telecommunication companies to grow!

What has yoruba got to do with this? Can't igbos or other tribes have their own telecoms companies?
Energito:
Lolz so you want ncc to close down mtn so that everybody will star using Glo?let me make it clear to you Mtn has to stay not even yrooba idiotic glo will stop that.
Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by Energito: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't care.glo network is the wrost network i have ever seen.why is ncc not asking them to pay fines too.why must it be only mtn if not for yrrobas.
trapQ:
why must you show yourself? Is this a tribal issue? Did I mention yoruba in my post? What is my business with glo? I'm saying that MTN has been too incompetent and should close down if they can't pay, so as to give room for any of our own telecommunication companies to grow!

What has yoruba got to do with this? Can't igbos or other tribes have their own telecoms companies?
Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by Realdeals(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
The fact that those that kidnap Olu Falae uses unregistered MTN line for communicating further compound the issue.
Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by trapQ: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
It isn't glo who breech contract clause. It is mtn. And if glo were to do that, then they would be fined too.
Energito:
I don't care.glo network is the wrost network i have ever seen.why is ncc not asking them to pay fines too.why must it be only mtn if not for yrrobas.
Re: ‘impossible. MTN Cannot Pay N1.04trn NCC Fine’ by mikolo80: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
koboko69:

Direct your frustrations to the federal government....
You and I are handicapped about the situation
me? frustrated? you're the one complaining about south africans g was explaining to you sure readers can pick the frustrated one
that brief why would I foolishly bother about govt maybe you are the one handicapped they brought Telecoms that govt wasn't able or willing to do why would I bother about exploitation when it's in my power to fight it I simply stop using the sim must I use them when glo is there no be una no like made in Nigeria na una like suffering and smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo / Olamide Baddoo With President Muhammad Buhari And Gov Ibikunle Amosun / Things Ipob Supporters Should Channel Their Protests Into In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.