Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election (37202 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by 400billionman: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
What is worrisome in correcting anomalies?

So there was no single wrongful winner in APC. ?

Nah only PDP rig the last elections ? Answer with all your conscience.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha good to have them around remember irrespective of there wahala..
she made me focused nd responsible,tou she came very early bt I would not hav prayed or wished for a beta gift.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Ephemmm: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Pidggin:
How come tribunals mostly annul election of PDP members? This is embarrassing, clearly one-sided judgements what a shame, to your useless country brain .
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by omohanet(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Am not surprise about these judgement because the judiciary as arm of government is not totally independent. The executive still influence it's decisions.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
philips70:

You don't feel ashamed writing these things? These are really coming from Barcanista? Am not surprised, your brother, Wike a so called lawyer is busy abusing his wig in Portharcourt using denigrating words on the judiciary for daring to call out his thuggishness and impunity.

The reasons why your party fought against the card readers is fully playing out but the judiciary is ready for you guys. You guys did it to the extent of orchestrating the failure of GEJ's voters card on the reader to finally discredit the process. God bless Attahiru Jega, the HERO of democracy in Nigeria.
Lol.. funny guy... so Jega conducted elections with fraud everywhere...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by bashydemy(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2015
adajiboyy:
she made me focused nd responsible,tou she came very early bt I would not hav prayed or wished for a beta gift.
Good to hear
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by philips70(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
crixtex:

Lol.. funny guy... so Jega conducted elections with fraud everywhere...

Yes, fraud everywhere. It's not his fault but that of Nigerian politicians who do nothing but fraud and corruption to get to power. Even his noble card reader to make the process more transparent, they are still fighting till today with brilliant rogue lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
360ng:
is this the change they talked about??

Yes grin

Those who keep unleashing mayhem on the population to steal the people's mandate will meet their waterloo at the Tribunal. I wish Buhari can adopt Yaradua's electoral reform - in that case these hoodlums will not even taste power at all.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2015
philips70:

Yes, fraud everywhere. It's not his fault but that of Nigerian politicians who do nothing but fraud and corruption to get to power. Even his noble card reader to make the process more transparent, they are still fighting till today with brilliant rogue lawyers.
dis country ehnn... buh why must dey be fraudulent in something dey will win/ especially pdp...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Badboiz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
rottennaija:

Now you are using the word "all". I didn't use it. But what I do know is that all of PDP victories in Rivers and Akwa-ibom was through the barrel of a gun, wasn't free or fair nor credible.

Also, I speak of what I know which is fact, which is only Akwa-ibom and rivers.

Do you know I am from Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by rottennaija(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Badboiz:

Do you know I am from Akwa Ibom state?
then you no doubt know the truth
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Badboiz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
rottennaija:
then you no doubt know the truth

No you don't know the truth. Believe me you dont
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by rottennaija(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Badboiz:

No you don't know the truth. Believe me you dont
Tell me what the truth is. Did PDP and INEC allow people to vote?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Badboiz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
rottennaija:

Tell me what the truth is. Did PDP and INEC allow people to vote?

Yes, they did.. Where is your proof they didn't
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
deadZONE:
Still waiting for the first APC politician that would be sacked!!!
we all know APC and buhari Are witch hunting all The PDP
politicians that won their elections!!! this Government can
kill for power!!! I pity the Masses!! Very soon you all would see
what the Biafrans See and why they have a movement.

Are you aware of the state legislator that was sacked in Niger state by election tribunal or ur hatred for apc wont let u get ur facts right?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by rottennaija(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Badboiz:

Yes, they did.. Where is your proof they didn't

My proof? I think that's why you have the tribunal and the proof has been given there. Have you not been following the proceedings? That why they cancelled Rivers and Akwa-ibom
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by Badboiz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
rottennaija:

My proof? I think that's why you have the tribunal and the proof has been given there. Have you not been following the proceedings? That why they cancelled Rivers and Akwa-ibom

Your proof is, I quote " I think that's why you have the tribunal ", are you a novice or you are trying to tell me you don't know the Nigerian judiciary system?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election by ConsciousMind: 4:41am On Nov 04, 2015
CR77:
shocked link pls cool

Also bear in mind that Aidoko rigged his own election. This was the real winner https://twitter.com/realonei/status/542372651683958784

The whole thing is messed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) / Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.