Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) (7682 Views)

Doomsday Vs Hulk / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / A Death Match "Superman Vs Hulk" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Superman vs hulk what's your take on this

Comic and t. V fans on nairaland
The common argument between marvel and d.c fanboys is who's better between pre-crisis superman and regular hulk

If you're not familiar with their powers here's a show down of some

Superman basic powers are super human strength where he can lift up to 24000 quadrillion tons... Supes is so powerful that he once moved the moon out of orbit along side Martian manhunter and the goddess wonder woman.
He has an unfathomable invulnerability where he can withstand the effects of five exploding supernova to the face....yup he's that invulnerable... Supes also has a killer stamina that is limitless.... He also has solar blast..... Superbreath and an extreme super intelligence making him a master strategist during battle.... One of his most powerful and most power draining abilities is his heat vision that can level mountains and vaporized boulders..... Superman also has many weaknesses as meteorite can really weaken him. he is also vulnerable to magic and prolonged powerful physical attacks can really affect him.... The source of superman's powers is a yellow sun like that of the earth his cell stores suns radiation and uses it to power his abilities....... Super also has little psconics (telekinesis) and he can fly and run at really great speeds (faster than a speeding bullet)

Next up
The big green mean killer machine its the hulk he's basically a power house with his insane super strength which is limitless the inane the gets the stronger he gets...... Hulk also has a Slightly impenetrable skin as very powerful physical attacks can affect him.... Hulk has the fastest healing speed in the marvel universe.... Hulk can also travel insane distances In a single leap (if he gets angry enough he can leap between continents)
..... Hulk weaknesses however includes his inability to breathe in space... And the fact that he's Grey matter does not really Come in during a battle it's just brut force.... Hulk can also be knocked out to his normal state... (buy a higher force that is)
The source of hulk's powers is gamma radiation which he absorbed

So nairalanders who do you think walks out of this victorious and state your reasons

*nxt match ups Coming us
*Batman vs ironman
*Darkseid vs Thanos
*wonder woman vs sue storm
*Thor vs shazam
And lots more cheesy
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Supes vs hulk

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
hulk will win cos de more he's beaten,the angrier he gets,the stronger he gets...
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by rapmike(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Souljeezy:
hulk will win cos de more he's beaten,the angrier he gets,the stronger he gets...

I give it to Superman. He will just lift Hulk and carry him to space, that's the end.

At OP, I don't buy the super intelligence you gave Superman. He is intelligent, but not Super Intelligent.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by witnezHD(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
#team hulk

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by trigar12(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hulk is toooooo strong for superman .... He would never give up. I have thought about this b4, and I know hulk will beat superman hands down. The angrier he becomes, the stronger he gets.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
rapmike:

I give it to Superman. He will just lift Hulk and carry him to space, that's the end.
soo hulk will jxt relax while superman lifts him to space abi??
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by rapmike(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Souljeezy:

I never said it was easy, but its very realistic.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2015
rapmike:

At OP, I don't buy the super intelligence you gave Superman. He is intelligent, but not Super Intelligent.

OK I'll settle for very intelligent grin
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Csami(m): 1:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Souljeezy:

It's very simple. One punch send him into space, the next punch takes him towards the sun's direction.

The angrier he gets the more powerful he becomes undecided but once inside the sun, we will know if he can punch his way out by getting angrier.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 29, 2015
superman can stay afar to light hulk up with fire blazing from his eyes.

super man can also trick him with awesome magics like fast running, flying (I know hulk dives. ) and many more.

but on another note, if hulk mistakenly gets him'he is going to smash him like a punny god.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 3:28am On Oct 29, 2015
trigar12:
Hulk is toooooo strong for superman .... He would never give up. I have thought about this b4, and I know hulk will beat superman hands down. The angrier he becomes, the stronger he gets.

Supes will clearly outrun and out smart the hulk by taking him to space I'll not be easy but Supes is a master strategist... grin
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by trigar12(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

Supes will clearly outrun and out smart the hulk by taking him to space I'll not be easy but Supes is a master strategist... grin

He will just take him to space like that?

How will superman take him to space sef, by carrying or lifting him there?

grin

U funny bros, very funny. Hulk will beat superman silly
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok.
Its between a Raging Beast with no weakness or whatsoever against a Kryptonian who's scared of a green rock,Red sunlight,Magic,High Pitched frequency and so on,and you say the kryptonian is gonna win ,funny.

And to y'all saying fly him to space ,let me ask to do what? So Supes can get his a$$ handed to him by the hulk in front of the whole Galaxy? Same Hulk who Lifted a Planet?
Do note,superman succumbs to heavy hitting,The Hulk don't .
To me it will be one sided.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by rapmike(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

OK I'll settle for very intelligent grin
I can manage that cheesy
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:
Ok.
Its between a Raging Beast with no weakness or whatsoever against a Kryptonian who's scared of a green rock,Red sunlight,Magic,High Pitched frequency and so on,and you say the kryptonian is gonna win ,funny.

And to y'all saying fly him to space ,let me ask to do what? So Supes can get his a$$ handed to him by the hulk in front of the whole Galaxy? Same Hulk who Lifted a Planet?
Do note,superman succumbs to heavy hitting,The Hulk don't .
To me it will be one sided.

I think you ar referring to the worldbreaker hulk wic is the latest version of hulk please regular hulk can't lift a planet and guess who is the latest version of superman...... Its superman prime or superman one million who is practically a god (according to the powers given to him) he was in the sun for 15 years and now is immortal, a green Lantern, can warp reality can give life and create matter please Google superman prime if you think am lying

Back to regular hulk and superman........ Have ever thought y ironmans hulkbuster aka Veronica knocked hulk out still next Sunday
....... The battle be long but Supes will win go to comicvine for more reference
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
trigar12:

He will just take him to space like that?

How will superman take him to space sef, by carrying or lifting him there?

grin

U funny bros, very funny. Hulk will beat superman silly
y was ironmans hulkbuster (Veronica) able to knock hulk out to next Sunday cheesy
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by isaacasher(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2015
this show down is btwn regular hulk and pre-crisis superman so we are arguing based on the comic

dc power levels exceed that of marvels u c hulk basic strenght level is 100 tons when he gets angry hell exceede that but supes can move the moon out of orbit come hell knock hulk out like veronica did
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

I think you ar referring to the worldbreaker hulk wic is the latest version of hulk please regular hulk can't lift a planet and guess who is the latest version of superman...... Its superman prime or superman one million who is practically God (according to the powers given to him) he was in the sun for 15 years and now is immortal, a green Lantern, can warp reality can give life and create matter please Google superman prime if you think am lying

I knew someone would bring Superman Prime up,that wouldn't be a fair fight.
DC and overpowering their Characters Pointlessly.

Back to regular hulk and superman........ Have ever thought y ironmans hulkbuster aka Veronica knocked hulk out still next Sunday
You're talking about the movie(age of Ultron) version?
He knocked a 'calmed' Hulk who was hexed before hand out(tho I wouldn't necessary call it knocking Hulk out,when it wasn't shown. Just a punch to the face and the scene was cut. So your 'knocked out till next sunday' doesn't make sense). That hulk wasn't in his right frame of mind ,he was confused,no thanks to scarlet witch.
Back to the regular Hulk v Superman,,have you ever thought how a mindless beast called Doomsday killed Superman?.........
Now put a Raging mindless beast with unlimited energy and healing factor that makes wolverne healing factor look like biscuit,same Savage beast that once hold a mountain weighing 150billion tons .
Superman is just overhyped ,a weakling who succumbs to a small green rock.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:
I knew someone would bring Superman Prime up,that wouldn't be a fair fight.
DC and overpowering their Characters Pointlessly.

You're talking about the movie(age of Ultron) version?
He knocked a 'calmed' Hulk who was hexed before hand out(tho I wouldn't necessary call it knocking Hulk out,when it wasn't shown. Just a punch to the face and the scene was cut. So your 'knocked out till next sunday' doesn't make sense). That hulk wasn't in his right frame of mind ,he was confused,no thanks to scarlet witch.
Back to the regular Hulk v Superman,,have you ever thought how a mindless beast called Doomsday killed Superman?.........
Now put a Raging mindless beast with unlimited energy and healing factor that makes wolverne healing factor look like biscuit,same Savage beast that once hold a mountain weighing 150billion tons .
Superman is just overhyped ,a weakling who succumbs to a small green rock.

Wow a marvel fanboy well doomsday is an intergalactic power house and supes later defeated him talking about power houses thanos once vaporized the hulk while wielding the infinity gauntlet

Hulk is not invincible he has been defeated by the thing,red hulk,hulk buster,thanos,spectrum,and the living tribunal
Lets not talk of superman prime so you don't talk of worldbreaker hulk
Watch the videos superman wins hulk in all of the hulk outmuscles supes but he outsmarts the hulk and supes is not as weak as you think he held his own against darksied,brainiac,the controller,the monitor,and Aries all intergalactic gods

It wouldn't be easy as they both posses that die hard attitude
But guy reason supes matter nawcheesy
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

Wow a marvel fanboy well doomsday is an intergalactic power house and supes later defeated him talking about power houses thanos once vaporized the hulk while wielding the infinity gauntlet

wow a DC fanboy smiley

Hulk is not invincible he has been defeated by the thing,red hulk,hulk buster,thanos,spectrum,and the living tribunal
Lets not talk of superman prime so you don't talk of worldbreaker hulk
Watch the videos superman wins hulk in all of the hulk outmuscles supes but he outsmarts the hulk and supes is not as weak as you think he held his own against darksied,brainiac,the controller,the monitor,and Aries all intergalactic gods
And you conveniently ignore his weaknesses. With a kryptonite even Lex Luthor defeated him(a spoilt rich brat defeated the all powerful Superman with a green stone grin ,wow),oh let's not forget how another rich dude with no superpowers except a silly halloween bat costume beat supes like crap.
Now if this battle was staged each given the freedom to bring to the battle anything they think would make each edge over the other,and Hulk decides to lace himself with Kryptonite(not that he needs it anyway),now tell me how can superman counter that?

And one thing you should note Superman is subjected to a moral code,The Hulk isn't .
In other words Superman could show restraint,The Hulk can never do that(he's a raging beast),he is gonna go on till the very end,with unlimited energy how could he get tired and stop?

It wouldn't be easy as they both posses that die hard attitude
But guy reason supes matter nawcheesy
Oga I don reason am countless of times ,supes no reach ,when it comes to the Hulk anyway. smiley
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:

wow a DC fanboy smileyAnd you conveniently ignore his weaknesses. With a kryptonite even Lex Luthor defeated him(a spoilt rich brat defeated the all powerful Superman with a green stone grin ,wow),oh let's not forget how another rich dude with no superpowers except a silly halloween bat costume beat supes like crap.
Now if this battle was staged each given the freedom to bring to the battle anything they think would make each edge over the other,and Hulk decides to lace himself with Kryptonite(not that he needs it anyway),now tell me how can superman counter that?

And one thing you should note Superman is subjected to a moral code,The Hulk isn't .
In other words Superman could show restraint,The Hulk can never do that(he's a raging beast),he is gonna go on till the very end,with unlimited energy how could he get tired and stop?
Oga I don reason am countless of times ,supes no reach ,when it comes to the Hulk anyway. smiley

have u forgotten that supper man can spit out fire from his eyes irrespective of distance?
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:

wow a DC fanboy smileyAnd you conveniently ignore his weaknesses. With a kryptonite even Lex Luthor defeated him(a spoilt rich brat defeated the all powerful Superman with a green stone grin ,wow),oh let's not forget how another rich dude with no superpowers except a silly halloween bat costume beat supes like crap.

Oga u no like supes at all ooogrin
Well you know that there are other versions of superman that are invulnerable to krytonite and magic
Like kal Kent but lets forget about that
Hulk can't breathe in space he'll die in space ever thought of what'll happen if the battle enter space
Sha hulk is not smart enough to think about kryptonite during battle but supes will realize he's unable to breathe in space

But since u be my boss I'll settle for draw *streches out hand for agreement handshake * grin
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
krattoss:

have u forgotten that supper man can spit out fire from his eyes irrespective of distance?
Of us not but have you forgotten that the Hulk has a high Regeneration Ability?
Kingrapha:

Oga u no like supes at all ooogrin
Well you know that there are other versions of superman that are invulnerable to krytonite and magic
Like kal Kent but lets forget about that
Hulk can't breathe in space he'll die in space ever thought of what'll happen if the battle enter space
Sha hulk is not smart enough to think about kryptonite during battle but supes will realize he's unable to breathe in space
But since u be my boss I'll settle for draw *streches out hand for agreement handshake * grin
grin funny dude.
And by the way the idea of Hulk being unable to breathe in space and just "DIE" is fallacious,there have been countless times in the comics in which the Hulk survives in Space,World War Hulk being a perfect example.
Do note that The Hulk's body is perfectly able to ADAPT to any environment due to his mutation.He's built to survive any condition,a perfect example of Darwin's "Survival Of The Fittest" theory,he mutates/evolves,survives,I doubt such unstoppable being could just die,bcus of no air Or do you mean a regular Bruce Banner?.
Btw,there have been many instances of the Hulk Fighting on the moon. Supes seriously have no chance.

*accepts handshake,let's just agree to disagree ay smiley *
Patiently waiting for batman vs ironman,,so I could have a good laugh on the traumatized bat kid. cheesy
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:
Of us not but have you forgotten that the Hulk has a high Regeneration Ability?grin funny dude.
And by the way the idea of Hulk being unable to breathe in space and just "DIE" is fallacious,there have been countless times in the comics in which the Hulk survives in Space,World War Hulk being a perfect example.
Do note that The Hulk's body is perfectly able to ADAPT to any environment due to his mutation.He's built to survive any condition,a perfect example of Darwin's "Survival Of The Fittest" theory,he mutates/evolves,survives,I doubt such unstoppable being could just die,bcus of no air Or do you mean a regular Bruce Banner?.
Btw,there have been many instances of the Hulk Fighting on the moon. Supes seriously have no chance.

*accepts handshake,let's just agree to disagree ay smiley *
Patiently waiting for batman vs ironman,,so I could have a good laugh on the traumatized bat kid. cheesy
hmm.batman iron man?

we talking of superheroes u talking of mediocre heroes.

it should be iron man vs Thor.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
krattoss:
hmm.batman iron man?

we talking of superheroes u talking of mediocre heroes.

it should be iron man vs Thor.
I was refering to the op's "Next Match Line-Up",in which he had batman vs ironman...

Haven't we seen Ironman vs Thor in live action battle? smiley ,*coughs*Avengers*coughs*
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:
I was refering to the op's "Next Match Line-Up",in which he had batman vs ironman...

Haven't we seen Ironman vs Thor in live action battle? smiley ,*coughs*Avengers*coughs*
so eventually if they Re to fight.
who will ur money be on?
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
krattoss:
so eventually if they Re to fight.
who will ur money be on?
FOR ASGARD.
I go with the god of thunder anyday,I mean he is a god,an immortal being who is thousands of years old,in other words an experienced warrior.
Oh let's not forget his mighty hammer Mjolnir,in which he could summon lightening and control the weather ,open portals,energy manipulation and so on. While Ironman is just a regular guy in an armored costume even his Hulkbuster or bleeding edge armor doesn't stand a chance against the might of Thor. Its gonna be one-sided,my money would be on Thor.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Kingrapha(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guykhena:
FOR ASGARD.
I go with the god of thunder anyday,I mean he is a god,an immortal being who is thousands of years old,in other words an experienced warrior.
Oh let's not forget his mighty hammer Mjolnir,in which he could summon lightening and control the weather ,open portals,energy manipulation and so on. While Ironman is just a regular guy in an armored costume even his Hulkbuster or bleeding edge armor doesn't stand a chance against the might of Thor. Its gonna be one-sided,my money would be on Thor.

We finally agree on something hehe Thor will kill iron man........ Yup kill hehehe grin
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by ogunsword(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Superman takes this. His speed alone is intractable - Hulk wouldn't even see the mega-punches that are hitting him. And then there's the invulnerability, flight, heat vision distance attack, Arctic breath to slow Hulk down or freeze him temporarily...this isn't even a contest to be honest. If you really want to see how the battle transpires in-depth, check out this excellent battle-analysis: http://pinstor.us/articles/hulk-vs-superman-a-fight-between-ultimate-strength-titans/

Kingrapha:
Superman vs hulk what's your take on this

Comic and t. V fans on nairaland
The common argument between marvel and d.c fanboys is who's better between pre-crisis superman and regular hulk

If you're not familiar with their powers here's a show down of some

Superman basic powers are super human strength where he can lift up to 24000 quadrillion tons... Supes is so powerful that he once moved the moon out of orbit along side Martian manhunter and the goddess wonder woman.
He has an unfathomable invulnerability where he can withstand the effects of five exploding supernova to the face....yup he's that invulnerable... Supes also has a killer stamina that is limitless.... He also has solar blast..... Superbreath and an extreme super intelligence making him a master strategist during battle.... One of his most powerful and most power draining abilities is his heat vision that can level mountains and vaporized boulders..... Superman also has many weaknesses as meteorite can really weaken him. he is also vulnerable to magic and prolonged powerful physical attacks can really affect him.... The source of superman's powers is a yellow sun like that of the earth his cell stores suns radiation and uses it to power his abilities....... Super also has little psconics (telekinesis) and he can fly and run at really great speeds (faster than a speeding bullet)

Next up
The big green mean killer machine its the hulk he's basically a power house with his insane super strength which is limitless the inane the gets the stronger he gets...... Hulk also has a Slightly impenetrable skin as very powerful physical attacks can affect him.... Hulk has the fastest healing speed in the marvel universe.... Hulk can also travel insane distances In a single leap (if he gets angry enough he can leap between continents)
..... Hulk weaknesses however includes his inability to breathe in space... And the fact that he's Grey matter does not really Come in during a battle it's just brut force.... Hulk can also be knocked out to his normal state... (buy a higher force that is)
The source of hulk's powers is gamma radiation which he absorbed

So nairalanders who do you think walks out of this victorious and state your reasons

*nxt match ups Coming us
*Batman vs ironman
*Darkseid vs Thanos
*wonder woman vs sue storm
*Thor vs shazam
And lots more cheesy

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Superman wins!
Supes doesn't need to use his speed neither his strength. All he needs to do is just for him to calm Hulk down by resisting to attack (him), in no time Hulk will revert to Bruce Banner (since he gets weaker if left alone), and......boom! you guys know what happen next!

Even if Supes decides not apply such trick, he will still defeat Hulk. the way Hulk has no upper limit ( in terms of strength), Supes also too, but his didn't just end with strength alone-his covers ALL his powers!

infact, it's will be extremely difficult for Hulk to win, because: 1,
Supes is far more intelligent than him; 2,
Supes' speed is capable of rendering Supes invisible to Hulk; 3,
Supes has performed feats far beyond what Hulk could ever imagine. Note: All star Superman.; 4,
Supes is as strong as Hulk ( if not stronger than).
Note: Superman can fight for months without the sun....
what if Supes throws Hulk into the sun? can Hulk survive the core hotness of the sun? I don't think Hulk can stand the "heart" of the sun!
Superman will win!
This battle should be between Superman and Almighty Thor ( Thor's warrior madness mood)!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fztvseries New Site Mobiletvshows Is Back Online / Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Classic Movies On Tubemotion.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.