Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hot How To Bypass Tweakware 100mb And Browse Unlimited - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hot How To Bypass Tweakware 100mb And Browse Unlimited (932 Views)

Browse And Win In Jesus Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot How To Bypass Tweakware 100mb And Browse Unlimited by droidgurus: 2:17am On Oct 29, 2015
As e dy HOT...no time for long thing....

The recent upgrade of tweakware to use premium account as been a limitation for most of us.

Buh today, i bring to you a way to bypass that shit and enjoy unlimited browsing.

step 1. rooted device. A most to have.
step 2. download and install android id changer
step 3. open app and grant root permission
step 4. click on the download button above the app to back up ur current ID (so as to restore later in other not to void warranty).
step 5. press the back button and click on the "+" sign above to generate a random ID for you.
step 6. Save New ID ..and u are good to go.

Now goto your tweakware and use any free server, you will be granted another free 100MB. enjoy As E Dey HOT..
DOWNLOAD ANDROID DEVICE ID CHANGER

1 Like

Re: Hot How To Bypass Tweakware 100mb And Browse Unlimited by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
droidgurus:
As e dy HOT...no time for long thing....

The recent upgrade of tweakware to use premium account as been a limitation for most of us.

Buh today, i bring to you a way to bypass that shit and enjoy unlimited browsing.

step 1. rooted device. A most to have.
step 2. download and install android id changer
step 3. open app and grant root permission
step 4. click on the download button above the app to back up ur current ID (so as to restore later in other not to void warranty).
step 5. press the back button and click on the "+" sign above to generate a random ID for you.
step 6. Save New ID ..and u are good to go.

Now goto your tweakware and use any free server, you will be granted another free 100MB. enjoy As E Dey HOT..
DOWNLOAD ANDROID DEVICE ID CHANGER

Thanks for the tutorial, pls i want the latest version of Tweakware but i can't access PLAYSTORE, so kindly help with a link pls.. .

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/12/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/16 / Collection Of Offering During Wedding; Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.