Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now (24170 Views)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Smart Phone Battery Myth We Should Stop Believing / 5 Common Smartphone Battery Myths You Probably Acknowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Dahs too far bro
It's my elder bro u r talking abt

I'll take u for ur words n get d phone, since u r a man lets hope u r genuine

Need ur WhatsApp number
Your bros even called the day of the meeting and asked me if there was any fault issues on the phone. As a man I sincerely said there were some scratch and some crack on the surface and it is so little to notice but not software issue palaver whatsoever. He said OK I will buy it and then absconded. Is that not an act of cowardice? I am already with him on his whatsapp. Whether you or your brother, I texted with either of the two
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by bobo65(m): 4:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonybb:
Your bros even called the day of the meeting and asked me if there was any fault issues on the phone. As a man I sincerely said there were some scratch and some crack on the surface and it is so little to notice but not software issue palaver whatsoever. He said OK I will buy it and then absconded. Is that not an act of cowardice? I am already with him on his whatsapp. Whether you or your brother, I texted with either of the two

Oga free long talk
It's not me u WhatsApped
The way u r hiding ur number, even ur location, u r making d whole ish look shady, maybe dats y he absconded
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Oga free long talk
It's not me u WhatsApped
The way u r hiding ur number, even ur location, u r making d whole ish look shady, maybe dats y he absconded
You want me to paste my number to the public? OK here is it 08030799583. Does it now make me to be genuine? You see? I am even bothered about it. For me, it was just a matter of principle
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 5:28am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Oga free long talk
It's not me u WhatsApped
wanna sleep off now. You might reach within the day time. Bye
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by bobo65(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonybb:
wanna sleep off now. You might reach within the day time. Bye

Uv not been online since Sunday
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Uv not been online since Sunday
It got nothing to do with anything. When are you buying the phone? I am too busy atimes and I often like to whatsapp with my Samsung andriod phone S3 Mini cos the battery is much stronger than using the other one I have.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by bobo65(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nonybb:
It got nothing to do with anything. When are you buying the phone? I am too busy atimes and I often like to whatsapp with my Samsung andriod phone S3 Mini cos the battery is much stronger than using the other one I have.

Hian
I no understand u, I meant UV not been online on WhatsApp since Sunday

I went thru ur nl profile n u ain't a seller on NL dahs y I'm thread in carefully, money dey scarce now

I'll call u later today
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Timmyspy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who knows how to root opsson p9 so that it will show green on MTKdroid tools? It shows blue rooting with kings root. Please contact me
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Maximum83: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
are you having a laugh? Tecno products are substandard and that's their limit. They produce mid n low range phones and it sells but going high end and deciding to overprice it is just ridiculous. How many people bought the phantom z last year? and it sold at 50k. Now the phantom z is now crap cos of lack of OS update. The phones with the same specs as the TP5 are selling for 40-50k n yet they decided to sell this phone 70k when another OS is already out. By the time next year rolls in, another phantom with the latest OS will come out with a laughable price tag while those that wasted their 70k just like the phantom z folks will be stuck n regretting ever buying these phones. Take a look at the c8 that came out with multitasking issues, folks cried to tecno for a simple fix but in typical style they abandoned them and instead decided to launch the c5 in Nigeria. If an OEM can do this and you still think that they are booming then you are indeed suffering from inferiority complex.
bye.
Bro the fact that phantom Z didn't get update to the newest OS doesn't mean is a crap. What do you mean by crap if I may ask. I am particularly not moved by all this update u guys are saying. So far my phone is serving me I don't have problem whether it's upgraded to Lollipop or not. Kit kat is even better than Lollipop, My infinix hot note pro is still running kit kat and I would be upgrading it
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Hian
I no understand u, I meant UV not been online on WhatsApp since Sunday

I went thru ur nl profile n u ain't a seller on NL dahs y I'm thread in carefully, money dey scarce now

I'll call u later today
No Problem
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Raphoeworld: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
OPERA MAX TO BE INTEGRATED ON OVER
100 MILLION ANDROID SMARTPHONES BY
www.panstech.com/2015/11/opera-max-to-be-integrated-on-over-100-million-android-phones-by-2017.html?m=1
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by samodan(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Frontier2:
guy which one have u used that is not good. Company don't just released an update without taking lot of things into consideration. The phantom 5 will definitely receive an android Marshmallow update over the air not update released in the forum that lots of people can update themselves.

Stop deceiving yourself, tecno has never done it for any of thier phones, what makes you think they'll do it on the phantom 5
Nigerians sha
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Frontier2: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2015
samodan:

Stop deceiving yourself, tecno has never done it for any of thier phones, what makes you think they'll do it on the phantom 5
Nigerians sha
Update to Android 6.0 marshmallow is coming soon. it's gonna come through OTA
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
What about the phantom z that is stuck at kit kat cos of lack of OS update? and the folks that spent that much for the device are left reeling when they see that their phone has been abandoned?. What of the new c8 with the multitasking problems which after folks screamed for a fix on their Twitter n Facebook page they refused to release an update. Go to the various threads and you will see folks regretting ever getting the devices. And watch as tecno releases another product that fixes the problems and sell it costlier instead of fixing their phones. Very soon another flagship will ball out and this phantom 5 will look inferior.

Bottom line, we r not making this up, if you are good, you are good n I can confidently tell you that tecno products are not good

first off ..... do u expect them to make another flagship phone with similar specs ... dude no company does that .....take a look at Samsung... since the release of s6 the s5 now looks like a toy :-/

and BTW tecno released an ota update to stop the multi tasking issue ..... case closed
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
andymofia :
OP, Take it or leave it, Techno is a low end phone
and can never be compared to the iPhone,
Samsung or HTC and the likes. If you like bring
100 reasons, it won't change the fact

op I believe uve been taking too much alcohol lately reduce it ..... so that ud be able to think well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Disses Etisalat In Its Number Portability TV Commercial / Blackberry Bold 10[picture] / Which Phone Can I Get Budget 60 To 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.