Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Funny Experience With A Mumu Fulani - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny Experience With A Mumu Fulani (2957 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Slay Queen Today / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / My Funny Belykbro Pictures Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With A Mumu Fulani by Lasgidy1(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Yesterday, I visited Abuja from Minna to quickly deliver something. Upon my return to minna, from suleja, I decided to pick some passengers so as to make up for the fuel purchased for my trip so I carried 2guys who apparently were students in front and 4 other passengers behind(a Fulani man, a very pretty hausa young lady and two market women). So, about 1 hour while I drove through the dusty and deep potholes, the pretty Hausa babe who I had been eyeing using my mirror, who had become shy as a result of my excessing eye glance, asked me to help her with battery to enable her make call with her small Nokia phone. I initially thought she needed a charger because her English no just clear to comprehend. She insisted she needed a battery not a charger naim the Fulani man beside her offered to give out his battery. So, he removed the battery of the only phone he has and gave it to this babe. The thing just baffle me for my mind but I no just say anything. So, my pretty Hausa babe made her call and series of other calls. Later, she alighted in Paiko. The thing pain me die sha as my mind no let me ask for her number. Na so the fine babe just discharge. So we kept moving. As we reached approached Mobil filling station after 20 mins in Minna na so the Fulani man begin make some kind disturbing moves, since nothing dey to admire, I no just send the man. Suddenly, the man just bursted out in loud cry. "My battery! My battery!! My battery!!!. Na so the man tell me to stop. I ask am what for? Him say him want go look for the babe. Naim the fulani guy man alight come board another car dey go paiko to go look for the hausa babe. Na so I burst in laughter. I say see mumu o, person wey don reach house since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Mumu Fulani by DjAndroid: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2015
AS I DEY BALANCE MEK I HEAR THE JIST, THE STORY COME JUST END ABRUPTLY. LOL.

NO MIND DEM. DEM DEY REASON WITH THEIR EAR.

ONE DAY I WAN CARROT, THE FULANI MAN SAY NA #50, I COUNT 3 OF DEM, TELL AM SAY NA #150 MEK HIM WRAP AM FOR ME. NA IM THE GUY SHOUT NO! SAY NA #50 EACH. I COME ASK AM 50 X 3 NO BE 150? BUT D GUY NO GREE SELL.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Funny African Santa Claus / Big Vaggggggina! / 26 Jan Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.