Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,069 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) (426 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by ezteem(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Some idiot guy said "he doesn't feel bad being in the friendzone. Imagine a girl expecting just the same favours as a boyfriend would, and she doesn't give you as much as a head(common head). You'll see guys doing loads of assignments and even doing shit just to impress a girl and she'll inturn give nyash to one guy who hasn't made any effort. And these girls in question do not see it as evil considering the other guy's emotions?...do you guys remember the thread where the guy wanted his 2k back ? That guy in one word (MY HERO). Why should a girl that has a bf or doesn't wanna Bleep want our favour? Do we look like father figures ? Do we look like we can't buy a pair of jeans with 2'k ? What's wrong with your boyfriends pocket?or are u protecting his pocket. If you need my favor, I'll put you in the TITzone . Tit for tat mehn. Its the way foward. Girl grow up and give and take .
Re: TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by crazyabbey(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2015
It young John the Wicked Producer yeaga
Re: TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by ezteem(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by XBLadez: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2015
ezteem:
Some idiot guy said "he doesn't feel bad being in the friendzone. Imagine a girl expecting just the same favours as a boyfriend would, and she doesn't give you as much as a head(common head). You'll see guys doing loads of assignments and even doing shit just to impress a girl and she'll inturn give nyash to one guy who hasn't made any effort. And these girls in question do not see it as evil considering the other guy's emotions?...do you guys remember the thread where the guy wanted his 2k back ? That guy in one word (MY HERO). Why should a girl that has a bf or doesn't wanna Bleep want our favour? Do we look like father figures ? Do we look like we can't buy a pair of jeans with 2'k ? What's wrong with your boyfriends pocket?or are u protecting his pocket. If you need my favor, I'll put you in the TITzone . Tit for tat mehn. Its the way foward. Girl grow up and give and take .

When she keeps you in the friendzone, you treat her like a mere friend. To love you is not by force. She probably has a boyfriend, who's in a strong relationship with her, before meeting you. And if she asks you for a favour, you either help out or decline. It's as simple as that. You don't always give and expect a reward. Demanding back the money you freely gave her just because she didn't pat your back makes you an idiot!
Re: TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) by GbovoLee(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Funny Skit / How To Make Money Dis Xmas Season / What Are The Signs That Proves U Are A Ladies Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.