Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (34459 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2005
What is Going On?

I don't know why girls always trip for me, but i don't have any of them because I am always shy.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by icingbaby(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2005
it's o.k to be shy sometime, but not too much. try to work on it.
beside some girls like shy guys. so just step you game up a Little and I promise you in no time you have a girlfriend. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2005
thanks for your advise Girl, I will try...
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by charlisco(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2005
you claimed U are shy and girls are triping 4 you, men that look some how funny but real in some extent, if it's then that girl you claim is triping 4 you is only doing that becos when she succeed getting you, you will all be hers, not only that you will be giving things (time, support, money e.t.c) to her without complain, infact you will be her do as i talk

so watch out, who is triping 4 you

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by snowsdream(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2005
that is true my dear. Maybe you are the gorgeous type and so girl after you. I think you should work on your shyness cos you will indeed be a do as i say guy by your girl.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2005
Thanks very much but i can't really control the shyness....just trying my best.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by charlisco(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2005
from you first post you said girls are triping 4 you, that mean you are a good observer. and on the other hand you said you do not have any of them because you are shy. it all lies on your side the best i advise you to do is stop thinking about them and go about you legitimate life but if you insist on getting any of them. here is the logic.

Mostly, a girl cannot be triping 4 you without been lusted after you

An easy method i recommend for is to jovialy ask her the date of her birth day if she tells you then either you buy her a logic greeting card expressing more of friendship and a little of love words, or send her an e-greeting card to her mailbox. Please do not be shyooo, that is how it's when you are new in the university of love.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Z4M4eva(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2005
Try to be more confident smiley
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by blendz4real(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2005
Try putting a little boldness when ever you are with them. And see if you can make something out of it.

Good Luck!
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2006
ajayi1:

What is Going On?

I don't know why girls always trip for me, but i don't have any of them because I am always shy.

are u so handsome that girls always triping ofr you?
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 5:22am On May 11, 2006
Thanks for your advise. I friends and all my brother's always tell be that " Ajayi you are fine o" it always make me laugh. I am sure of my self that i am handsome.

Ajayi
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by babymine(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2006
Post your pic. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by nancyekpoh(f): 5:48pm On May 12, 2006
Ajayi1,

Post ur picture wanna see u
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by DaHitler(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2006
If you are too shy, how do you could you possible know if they like you?
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2006
No shaking, i will send you my pics, you can see it. See the young face.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 7:45pm On May 15, 2006
u are cute kiss kiss
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by diddy4(m): 2:32am On May 16, 2006
boy, i feel you. i got the same problem so what i do is tell u u r so cute and walk away. the next u will see the girl behind u wanting to know more. u don get am be that. i aint a player but for someone that has 3 sisters and many girls as casual friends. i don here there gossip so tey me fit snatch bush wife sef.omo me no talk oooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by dafizee: 5:40pm On May 17, 2006
u get serious problems
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2006
Wake up dude grin
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by gem87(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2006
u gotta step up tp d game n be d man ok tk control
u cn do it!!!
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by munachu(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2006
MAN UP! Ask someone out on a date
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2006
Thanks, I have to try my best, If it would work or not. The problem must stop.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by DaHitler(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2006
If you are between 12-16 it helps to be mean to girls. They dig means guys at around that age. Just don't over do it. cheesy

P.S. being mean does not work for college or higher girls.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ldollier(f): 12:03am On May 18, 2006
ajayi, your too shy to get a girlfriend. kai, haba sorry o, do u think it mite be ur looks?

well as a psychologist, shyness is a disorder, just incase u dont know. in order to overcome ur shyness, try talking to some gurls. you know become comfortable around gurls.

cuz no gurls wants or likes to be with a shy guy. so overcome ur shyness, find out ur weakness and just become comfortable talking with women. when u do that, am sure the whole problem will be solved
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by DaHitler(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2006
Do not listen to her! Girls bite and claw you if you get too close. It is best not to take any risk.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ldollier(f): 12:41am On May 18, 2006
Afeni:

Do not listen to her! Girls bite and claw you if you get too close. It is best not to take any risk.

stick to ur own advice. "mr i lay every gurl i see" tongue
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2006
grin LOL OK, i know what to do, I will start from this forum. telling everybody that i am looking for a girl that can blend with me.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by lovelyS(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2006
Ok Boy. . . . that was ur intenssion inicially. . .Ride on smiley wink cheesy
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2006
Not really, but just willing
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by favourwal(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2006
MEET A OLDER WOMAN TO TEACH YOU WHAT TO DO.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by nubian(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2006
favourwal:

MEET A OLDER WOMAN TO TEACH YOU WHAT TO DO.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!! - get a sugar mummy to bring you up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by baby4u2(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2006
ajayi, ajayi. na wa oh. lol. ajayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.