Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) (37605 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Buhari Oil In The North Will Buried The Dead Pdp! / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by docadams: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
The man screwed up.....

How? I thought he was protecting the Commonwealth of the PDP. He is the real wailing Hero. Not Fayose.

cc: temitemi
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by onfu1968: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
You no see his greediness and you are talking about APC . Go and asked his God father what he has done with the man's blood.

He donated one of his kidney to Jang with a promise to give him the Government seat. Jang is alive today as a senator, while GNS a young vibrant youth is dead

The most annoying thing is that Jang biological son Yakubu refused to donate his kidney to his father. JNS foolishly gave his much to the displeasure of his wife.

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by luqmanayomide: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
dpresido:
RIP GNS PWAJOK!!!

A great man.......We had actually looked forward to your becoming a Governor after Lalung's tenure but God knows best!!

He was a good Gubernatorial Candidate for Plateau but was presented at the wrong time and had the wrong backing then.

Those of us who did not vote PDP were confident to vote for him in the next 8 years if he was presented.

A great, articulate and vibrant man he was.

RIP Senator sir!

U get sense. I admire ur contribution
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by obinoral1179(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
The loss of PDP in last election brought so many things to the members of PDP
1 DSP RIP
2GNS RIP if its true
3 obanikoro in oblivion
4 JIMI now a analyser
4 papa Edwin clark compulsory retirement
5 papa atta Retirement
6 senator victor ndoma egba no political party
7wike kick out by tribunal
8 akpabio Efcc watch list
9 sambo political exile
10 my most humble,gentle,chameleon president is now an international observer to tanzania.
May PDP member recover from their loss because we refuse to mourn any one of them again.....

4 Likes

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Nanjul2013(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Osh! RIP GNS. Am sure you must haf calculated possible condequences. Adieu GNS Pwajok!
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by ExInferis(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Wetin APC no go do for power!
Boko haram
Rigging
Spirit of death
Judiciary
Islamisation
Executive powers
Witchcraft
Drugs
Ashawos

Just add yours abeg

This sounds exactly like your household

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by ExInferis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
obinoral1179:
The loss of PDP in last election brought so many things to the members of PDP
1 DSP RIP
2GNS RIP if its true
3 obanikoro in oblivion
4 JIMI now a analyser
4 papa Edwin clark compulsory retirement
5 papa atta Retirement
6 senator victor ndoma egba no political party
7wike kick out by tribunal
8 akpabio Efcc watch list
9 sambo political exile
10 my most humble,gentle,chameleon president is now an international observer to tanzania.
May PDP member recover from their loss because we refuse to mourn any one of them again.....

Young otherwise promising men turned to zombies (barcanista, et al)

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by patrick89(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
APC has killed him, led by fulani mafians, Now the jihad has kick started.
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by MyMouth(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brytawon:

For the records, GNS was Jang's cousin and he was a lecturer in Plateau State Polytechnic not University of Jos...
Don't ever say what u know nothing about! GNS was a lecturer in the department of political science, unijos. He was my lever coordinator when I was in my 2nd year in the department. Though he was one time a lecturer at plateau polytechnic, he left there a longtime ago!
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
watts75:
RIP

GNS PAWOJK was a Lecturer at the University of Jos, as a Berom man, Jang invited him to his cabinet and gave him the post of COS. He donated one of his kidney to Jang with a promise to give him the Government seat. Jang is alive today as a senator, while GNS a young vibrant youth is dead

The most annoying thing is that Jang biological son Yakubu refused to donate his kidney to his father. JNS foolishly gave his much to the displeasure of his wife.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-three-days-after-defeat-at-tribunal-pdp-governorship-candidate-dies/
apc have killed him , may ur death bring apc to its knee ...Amen !
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by arabianights: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
RotimiBliss:
Hmm,Vanity

That is just it.
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Brytawon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
MyMouth:

Don't ever say what u know nothing about! GNS was a lecturer in the department of political science, unijos. He was my lever coordinator when I was in my 2nd year in the department. Though he was one time a lecturer at plateau polytechnic, he left there a longtime ago!

Bros, I stay in Jos...
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by arabianights: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
apc have killed him , may ur death bring apc to its knee ...Amen !

how in the world did apc kill him? the man gave his kidney for selfish reason and his own son refused to give his.
he didnt get the seat and he lost his life.

2 Likes

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by MyMouth(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brytawon:

Bros, I stay in Jos...
And so? I stay in jos too! And I know GNS one on one, just like he knows me one on one too! Am telling you that he was my lecturer in the department of political science before he was appointed director of research and documentation, before he became Chief of staff and later Senator! How does u staying in JOS change that?

2 Likes

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by stalyon: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
sad, but God knows best
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by missyadorable(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
God forbid that I give any part of my body to anybody for survival except my biological mother

Jang's son was wise.its well with him

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Boko haram
Rigging
Spirit of death
Judiciary
Islamisation
Executive powers
Witchcraft
Drugs
Ashawos

Just add yours abeg

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Brytawon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
MyMouth:

And so? I stay in jos too! And I know GNS one on one, just like he knows me one on one too! Am telling you that he was my lecturer in the department of political science before he was appointed director of research and documentation, before he became Chief of staff and later Senator! How does u staying in JOS change that?

Is there an award for this
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by bangiskings: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
watts75:
GNS PAWOJK was a Lecturer at the University of Jos, as a Berom man, Jang invited him to his cabinet and gave him the post of COS. He donated one of his kidney to Jang with a promise to give him the Government seat. Jang is alive today as a senator, while GNS a young vibrant youth is dead.
. are you aware Jonah Jang was the one that sponsored gns from secondary school to what he is today and he also willingly donated one of his kidney to Jang without any condition attached to it
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by nickxtra(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
caesaraba:

Relax, he's right you know. You are indeed a definition of stupidity. Go back and read your first comment. Have a nice day.
It's unfortunate that you have eaten the yoke of the rotten egg.
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by MyMouth(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brytawon:

Is there an award for this
grin just so u know!
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Caspeezy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Boko haram
Rigging
Spirit of death
Judiciary
Islamisation
Executive powers
Witchcraft
Drugs
Ashawos

Just add yours abeg

Totally you lost your mind!! Where is your proof that APC did all you listed PDP mouthpiece angry
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by tolustx(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
watts75:
RIP

GNS PAWOJK was a Lecturer at the University of Jos, as a Berom man, Jang invited him to his cabinet and gave him the post of COS. He donated one of his kidney to Jang with a promise to give him the Government seat. Jang is alive today as a senator, while GNS a young vibrant youth is dead

Oga. Does d report say he died of kidney failure? Or why re u judging his death based on his kidney donation.
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by adanny01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Boko haram
Rigging
Spirit of death
Judiciary
Islamisation
Executive powers
Witchcraft
Drugs
Ashawos

Just add yours abeg

Display of hatred for APC!

Jang is PDP and the late Pwajok is PDP too. APC defeated both of them so wonder what your problem is?
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Caspeezy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
patrick89:
APC has killed him, led by fulani mafians, Now the jihad has kick started.

PDP declaratory spokesman!!! Inciting words with no proof or backup shows ur level of intellect!! Totally woskii sad shocked
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Donated his kidney for seat...I find it hard to figure out how some people think.RIP anyway

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by 25ahmad(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
I have been hearing the rumour since todays morning. Me as your supporter, WASE LGA PDP Members and PLATEAU CHAPTER in general thank GOD ALMIGHTY who give and take. RIP Sir. Greater Together you will still be in our heart forever
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by phildee77(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
If u are ignorant of something don't be too forward in spreading the wrong info to the public. were u there when GNS donated his kidney to Jang? Nothing of such ever happened, instead, it was a poisoned hand shake by someone suspected to be from the opposition some few months ago that let to his I'll health and finally to his demise. APC has been doing all in there power to get rid of him (GNS Pwajok) by all means cos he was the candidate of the former governor. There aim has been achieved. APC in plateau state will rule with blood in their hands. That is the change we are seeing/experiencing on the Plateau. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by pearl360(f): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oh No... cry

May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Indializzie(f): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
LOOK FOR PEOPLE GOING SOMEWHERE AND GET A LAND B4 THEY GET THERE.

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by tunmmyunited(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
MyMouth:

even if d guy dey stay 4 jakatai village under MANGU local govt, him go talk sey na Jos him dey! na u gt time dey reply d guy sef! RIP Pwajok!

1 Like

Re: Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) by Dariyan(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
watts75:
RIP

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-three-days-after-defeat-at-tribunal-pdp-governorship-candidate-dies/
what did u gain by the comment you made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.