Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly (1167 Views)

9 Ways You're Cooking Pasta Wrong. / If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T / Help! Am Not Getting My Sugar Frosting Correctly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Mirryblinks(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
You pick it,you peel it,you cook the inside,you eat the outside and throw away the inside........ What am I?
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by abat4real37(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Corn

1 Like

Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
condoms
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Mirryblinks(f): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Do u cook condoms?
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
voltron:
condoms
Do u peel, cook and eat it?? shocked shocked:/pheww
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mirryblinks:
You pick it,you peel it,you cook the inside,you eat the outside and throw away the inside........ What am I?

How do you cook the inside of something without the outside?? Am lost plz find me Mirryblinkscheesy
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by lilmax(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
CORN cheesy

1 Like

Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Mirryblinks(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Raffyreuz think am sure u'll find urself wink
Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
raffyreuz:

Do u peel, cook and eat it?? shocked shocked:/pheww

ypou peel it from the pack.. you cook it in lubricant and she eats it..

1 Like

Re: You're A Genius If You Get This Correctly by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mirryblinks:
Raffyreuz think am sure u'll find urself wink
I hope so

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Forever Aloe Vera Gel Aids In Digestion / 10 Must-have Ebooks For Food Entrepreneurs, Bakers, Processors And Nutritionist / How To Make Nigerian Okpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.