Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe (2347 Views)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe by deborahtoks: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very experienced pig farm worker wanted. You will be living on a pig farm in Epe, Lagos State. Accomodation provided. Contact Engineer Niyi on 08026767402.

ANIMAL FARM/PIGGERY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PIG (FARM, PIGGERY) EXPERT IN LAGOS/EPE WE NEED YOU TO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN PIGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PIGS BREEDING, VACCINATION, BIRTHING AND MUCH MORE, YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO GIVE THE PIGS INJECTION AND DE-WORM THEM AND KNOW HOW LOOK AFTER MOST THE PIGS MEDICAL CARE.
Re: Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
@Op:

My sister,

Let me be sincere with you. Your chance of getting someone experienced that will be willing to live and work for you irrespective of your pay will be slim but possible and in most cases will be looking for ways to defraud you.

I will advise, get a normal farm hand/ labour that will care for them daily( feeding and sanitation).

Get a consultant that will visit once a week or twice a month to monitor both the laborer and the farm. He will be responsible for the labourer's training and work schedule. He will be responsible for all health care and things will work well for you.

I would have love to help but I don't know your disposition to my post but that is what smart investors do now and even right from akure here, I know a number of farms/ would be farms under my watch even right there in Epe and other areas of nigeria.

This is the new phase of agriculture and it will help you.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe by Jessam: 4:48am On Dec 11, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

@Op:

My sister,

Let me be sincere with you. Your chance of getting someone experienced that will be willing to live and work for you irrespective of your pay will be slim but possible and in most cases will be looking for ways to defraud you.

I will advise, get a normal farm hand/ labour that will care for them daily( feeding and sanitation).

Get a consultant that will visit once a week or twice a month to monitor both the laborer and the farm. He will be responsible for the labourer's training and work schedule. He will be responsible for all health care and things will work well for you.

I would have love to help but I don't know your disposition to my post but that is what smart investors do now and even right from akure here, I know a number of farms/ would be farms under my watch even right there in Epe and other areas of nigeria.

This is the new phase of agriculture and it will help you.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,

Great advice, you need to be able to train people willing to learn as they are more effective, efficient and trustworthy than the experienced 'i know it all pig expert' who because they know it all will want to illegally use your resources to establish themselves. Train someone from afresh , teach them loyalty by offering good pay, good working conditions, holiday leave and good commission rewarding them for set targets reached. That's what we do at Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms. We invest in our workers making it much more attractive to stay with us than try go elsewhere. You have to give to get that loyalty, but we are not stupid to realise there are people no matter what is given to them they are never satisfied, we have ways of detecting such people and simply let them go.

Order good well looked after livestock including pigs from Jessam farms, Enugu. . Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

Re: Looking For An Experienced PIG (farm, Piggery) Expert Lagos/epe by Enaxfarm: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Enax Agro-Based Consulting Firm

I am Earnest with B.Agric, M.Agric in Animal Production/Health and Crop Production.
Specialized in the following areas:
Poultry Production
Piggery Production
Fish Farming
Animal Procurement (DOC, POL, Juvenile and Fingerlings)
Animal Nutrition (Standard feed formulation for all animals)
General Crop Production
Consultation Services
Sales of eggs in small and large quantity.
You can call me Or add me on whatsapp
Via these mobile number and email
No: 08036509835
Email: akinnest@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available / Save 40% Cost Off Your Pig And Other Livestock Feed Rations With Cassapeelmash / States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.