Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) (30738 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Denim Outfit With Off-White Belt / Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na wetin be dis?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Although I think she looks decent in the picture, I think the word 'stun' is becoming overused.

Let's...stop it.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
Oge Okoye ventured out in style for an occasion. The performer shook denim on denim.

She looks shocking in these photographs.

"there are two kinds of people in life;the nails and the hammer....it's left for one to choose where to belong....and how to live it..#focus #feisty#faux#fendi"

https://instagram.com/p/9Wk7BqI8qR/

This is actually very unattractive undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by iskalamong(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oh lawd, i Love her hair smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by vinderbilt: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
She's too cute. I've been watching her clips here all day http://9flix.com wink
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
My guyz crush cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not bad, she try cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chicken Legs
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by astute07(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bleacher
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cute
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by irysilver(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
Oge Okoye ventured out in style for an occasion. The performer shook denim on denim.

She looks shocking in these photographs.

"there are two kinds of people in life;the nails and the hammer....it's left for one to choose where to belong....and how to live it..#focus #feisty#faux#fendi"

https://instagram.com/p/9Wk7BqI8qR/
not too cool.
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by babafirst(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
1/10, Oge u fall my hand.
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Mimilavish(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by beyoncausme: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
funny outfit tho..buh still a fan of her...
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Beautiful OLOSHO
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
That girl wey dey talk like someone is strangulating her.
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by flokii: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oge my celebrity crush...
she gather well well bfor.. wetin do am?
all d meat don disappear... I see bone
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by uncjay(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who be she
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by jacy67(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartresult:
In other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading

. Is oge okoye one of them?
sad
Smartresult:
In other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading

. Is oge okoye one of them?
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by kayalla(f): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
how is this stunning abi stoning?
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Ahyourity(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
sad the leg tho
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Laveda(f): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
priscaoge:
Fine girl

I love that braids kiss kiss kiss
Your siggy's just the truth, ya know? Lol

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2015
this babe dey kill me die[/quote] with wetin?
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by tpiah11: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2015
"there are two kinds of people in life;the nails and the hammer.

very wrong.

the two types of people are the saved and the unsaved.

saved means you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour while unsaved means you have not done so.

The choices you have are not between being a nail or a hammer, but accepting or rejecting Jesus Christ.

vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, what matters is the state of your soul.

hope you and your pr team are reading this!
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by tpiah11: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2015
topic

i dont understand why every time a nigerian celebrity puts on clothes and steps outside, bloggers will open thread to say they "stunned".

Are they supposed to go n.aked, or what's so special about wearing clothes? Dont people wear clothes every day?

if you are marketing clothes, let us know you are marketing them.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Laveda:
Your siggy's just the truth, ya know? Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) by olori98(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.