Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents (25328 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Towncrier247: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
According to twitter user @TruthfulAli, this little boy is the only survivor of an accident involving a J5 bus traveling from Lagos to Katsina. Nigerians who saw him took him to a hospital in Niger state where he is currently living with a family in Kazara local government of the state. He is said to have hit his head in the accident and has not been able to talk since. Anyone who knows his family should please contact this number 0805 920 9345
www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-this-little-boy-is-looking-for.html

15 Shares

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by glimpse33(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Such a poor Innocent lad..God help him shocked

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by darmys(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2015

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
God help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by conjugal(f): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
He will find them in Jesus name, amen. Poor little boy sad embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by pretydiva(f): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
He will be reunited wit his family/relatives..feel so sad 4 him cry...its well wit u champ

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by lekjons(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngberry001:
kai dis hausa peoples self undecided
thou make i no yan anytin before i see many hands in my paints
what about themundecided instead of you to pity the boy.. SMH!

life will be a lot better without tribalism.. #ithink

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by ibromodzi: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
may He find them on time
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by zeezboy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
God help us fine em!
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Nicklaus(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry boy , wish I can help.
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by CR77(f): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
No yan tongue
youngberry001:

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by osaslord500(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Such is life
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by helphelp: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
O GA ooo
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by viviangist4: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by shugacaneman: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wow....short of words
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't understand!

If they're looking for the parents or relatives of the boy, does it mean that the boy was travelling alone from lagos to kastina?

Ko ye mi o!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by assu2013(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngberry001:

Hmmm u could have talk. U have freedom to say ur mind
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Ugomba(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Someone should send the boy story to NTA immediately.
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by wagzyl: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Towncrier247:
According to twitter user @TruthfulAli, this little boy is the only survivor of an accident involving a J5 bus traveling from Lagos to Katsina. Nigerians who saw him took him to a hospital in Niger state where he is currently living with a family in Kazara local government of the state. He is said to have hit his head in the accident and has not been able to talk since. Anyone who knows his family should please contact this number 0805 920 9345

May God grant repose to the souls of the dead. May God also bring healing to the boy, bless all orphans out there and breathe life, joy n fulfillment into his future. May we and our families never experience anything of this nature. AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by kayo80(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sad.
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God help you boy.
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by alotofgrace(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked

The hospital should contact the bus/transport company..they have a manifest of the travellers. There should be a headway from there...

Hmmnn
Only survivor! I guess his name is Emmanuel and he's got a loaded future

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by nattty(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bt how come?
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by kayjasper(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngberry001:

Senseless post.

You shouldn't always comment every time you know!

Praying for quick recovery boy, and may u be reunited with your people soonest. Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by queebeediva(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oh God pls help this little innocent boy Amen!
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Joel31: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
kk
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by maggilove(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
They should check d travelers manifest that's the essence. I wish him quick recovery, what a pity.I believe God has something to do with his life.
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by skubido(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
God is at work
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Some questions are begging for answers

How many people were traveling in the bus?
Have all the bodies been identified?
Have family members of all victims been notified about the boy?
Most unlikely but was there a manifest before departure?
Have local television stations at place of departure been notified?

On a second thought, it is not out of place to ask where and when did the said accident happen. Was there actually an accident? Where is wreckage and who is owner of the vehicle.

There is a strong feeling this boy was just abandoned by parent/guardian who could not continue to keep him because of his condition.

It is unfortunate that finger prints and other bio-metric data are lacking in Nigeria. I do not want to go into the possibilities of using DNA analyses to match him with other victims.

I pray he gets back home safely.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by martinsg17: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Towncrier247:
God shud pls help this little boy I almost wept wen I saw him
Re: Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents by Innodon(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God help him...They should first take him for proper medical treatment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.