Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. (1349 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by emmygzy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God Strengthen our military heroes as they battle with their lives to sustain peace in Nigeria. please lets continue to pray for them so that they can win the war on terror. The soldiers are human being like us and they also have families too. cc. lalasticlala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by trapQ: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
God will protect them.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God be with them.Amen

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
D Almighty God is with you guys, all ur efforts won't go in vain
We must surely conquer
Soon BH will be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by MrAligator: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God be with you guys.

come to think of it,saw a thread today with pictures of boko haram fabricating rockets using a LATHE machine and i asked myself this 'how

many engineering graduates can confidently operate a LATHE machine?

I studied engineering in school and had the opportunity to see the LATHE machine work only once in 5 years shocked ,and 'na only look them

allow us look o'.

so i ask myself 'who taught this guys?'

guys with the ability to do this can confidently work in any of our steel mills cause what the are doing seriously requires accurate

calculations, there is something the Government is really not telling us or maybe they think they are just fighting a rag-tag group. This boko-

haram guys have gone digital and they need to be taken out once and for all before they put those rockets to use.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
God will watch ova them..!!! Click like if u agree
Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by emmygzy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
yes o
Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Omololu007(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
grayht:
God will watch ova them..!!! Click like if u agree
I agree,but I won't click like
Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by jrupa(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
The diversity of life.

Oh life..some dare go onto face the battles not of their faults why the main initiator of these wars sits and dine in the comfort of there riches.

See your people through o Lord.
May God bless and protect our Military.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by fagbalex(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
May Allah guide and protect them in the course of the mission in protecting our dear country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Phame: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
This one don Tay nau.

*ROTFL* *ROTFL* *ROTFL*
Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Chibaba247(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
And buhari and his boys will keep giving dem wahala...bokoharam is becoming richer during dis present regime,dey now produce rocket launchers in one bush in d north
Re: Caption This Photos Of Our Soldiers Praying. Please Pray Along With Them. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Prayer doesn't do sh1t, action does.

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Hacked As Listeners Got Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs / Profile Of New Attorney-general Of The Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami, SAN / Dss Applies For Discontinuation Of Case Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.