Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. (1406 Views)

Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
The 27 year old ex beauty queen laughed off haters accusing her of being pregnant and posts a taut and flat stomach.

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Joygalore(f): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
She looks good.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mina go and sleep abeg, old woman
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
You were trying to suffocate yourself in the first pic. Hahah easy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joygalore:
She looks good.
thanks
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
you always find something to hate on. You can see she looks great. Let it go. Seek help
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Mina go and sleep abeg, old woman
stop. Stop hating. She's probably younger than you.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
[sup][/sup]
AwesomelyMade:
o and I thought we swore never to cross paths again. Why do you keep commenting on my posts? angry
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop. Stop hating. She's probably younger than you.
Lol, e pain am
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, e pain am
you're a jealous and bitter person
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
[sup][/sup] o and I thought we swore never to cross paths again. Why do you keep commenting on my posts? angry

I keep commenting on your posts to give you what you seek, attention. I care you know
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I keep commenting on your posts to give you what you seek, attention. I care you know
hatred is bad
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hatred is bad
I don't hate you, just stating the obvious
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I don't hate you, just stating the obvious
STOP!!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by hafs(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Looking very beautiful and elegant.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With A Flat Stomach. by Palmwinetapper: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
hafs:
Looking very beautiful and elegant.
yess

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 1957 And Miss Nigeria 2016: See The Difference! / Kim Kardashian Kisses Actress And Model At Book Signing / And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.