Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex (4880 Views)

Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by tinziemaine(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
She making it bad for us I think she is possessed I don't understand why all that I have tried all my best to talk to her about it because it doesn't help in the sexual part of our relationship but still the result gets bad she turns me off when she start calling names which I have not heard before while we make love .Am scared I can't continue with her.
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by BreezyCB(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
what names? Name them

If my name dey, I don mark register with your babe be that.

7 Likes

Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by dammytosh: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eediot

A lady is calling different names and you are still i. The relationship.

Weakling 'oku obo'
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by nnachukz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
You mean that doesn't show you she has many sex partners. Ok, wait until she calls your brother's name join.

3 Likes

Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by deathmen12: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
calling many names wen having sex,run for b4 u she turn u 2 papi-water cos dat pure marine spirit.
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
It shows dat u r not d only one dat is fetching water from her well

3 Likes

Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ideyhere(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
You can't continue with her you said... Ehe? What do you now want us to do about it
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by wordbank(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ajanni Ajanni
Lash Lash
Bobo Bobo
All na me
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Depends on d Name..

if she dey call names like ClassCaptain.Class captain Messi ..Majid ...Ramsey ..Lalastic...

That is a good sign Continue with her..

But if she dey call names like Wristbangle.Cutehector..2face

My brother...Discontinue and Terminate with alacrity that relationship..That pussy has gone far

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:

lol.which well ??
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
in 2face voice:

no wonder wen me make love to u all u do is hold me tight & call another brother name
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Jtmanager(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.....u b mumu...
*drops mix*
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Niqqah, it's not run this time, it's FLEE!
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Jtmanager(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
see as u fine....
mhen
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

lol.which well ??
D well in between her legs grin
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jtmanager:
see as u fine.... mhen
Tanks for the compliment
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:

Jesus is Lord..U sef ??
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Jesus is Lord..U sef ??
Wats my offence
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by 2dice(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
well? ok well she has more than One well..
Which of well are u talking about grin
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by 2dice(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Niqqah, it's not run this time, it's FLEE!
huh..talking from experience grin
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Deefuray(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Maybe you aint the only one going down there, you have colleagues

2 Likes

Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Wats my offence

Dis one that u are knowing all d wells.Besides that place in your Dp looks like FUTA //
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
2dice:
well? ok well she has more than One well..
Which of well are u talking about grin
D one dat guys use to put dere fetching bucket in
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Dis one that u are knowing all d wells.Besides that place in your Dp looks like FUTA //
Dat place in my DP is not futa

It's a hotel in badagry
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Speaking in tongues maybe?
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Solomon19(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
SLAP HER AND SAY YOU DEMON OUT OF THIS BODY....NA FROM THERE YOUR MINISTRY GO START...
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Dat place in my DP is not futa
It's a hotel in badagry
" Hotel in Badagry !!! hmn hmn
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Weyrey guy!

See me see crayzie excuse

If she no moan or talk dirty, u go say she no don jasi, she dey local

Thunder fiya U! cheesy

Just tell us you're tired af her punnay and we'll understand

Not vhis dhumb has fa.ck excuse! cheesy
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Olubodef(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2015
U remind of d song you & I by plantashun boiy.,, anytime u hold her tite, she dey call another man name... U don't nid a soothsayer dat she be dorogiver... Wise up bro
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Hotel in Badagry !!! hmn hmn
Yeah hmn hmn
Re: She Calls So Many Names When Ever We Start Having Sex by realBliss(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2015
tinziemaine:
She making it bad for us I think she is possessed I don't understand why all that I have tried all my best to talk to her about it because it doesn't help in the sexual part of our relationship but still the result gets bad she turns me off when she start calling names which I have not heard before while we make love .Am scared I can't continue with her.

DO YOU HAVE A BIG DI*K CAUSE THAT WILL MAKE WOMAN ACT SUCH WAY, ALSO SEEMS YOU RIDE HER LIKE MOTOGP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Singer Amara La Negra Goes Completely Nude For Photoshoot [PHOTOS] / I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) / My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.