Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28343 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by gr8eminent(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Take Dr Igeuedo koko cleanser and await the testimony.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Akwasi:
Go and see your doctor. Don't try to get professional help on this forum because they will just encourage you to die

I can indeed see that.
It's quite unfortunate sad
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by LockDown69(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Pishure...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2015
im the reverse of the op, how do i gain weight?......i rarely remember that i'm hungry sad
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by mistayeancah(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
Lalasticlala help me.

So its Lalasticlala that will help you?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by mykemic(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Picture.......den my advice.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by bronzegoddess(f): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
bulimia...google bulimia. This is how it starts.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by pato405(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
my case is the exact opposite. I can eat a house, yet I'm not adding. its been more than 10yrs I finished uni, guess what, I ran into my uni course mate & he screamed.."guy you no dey add or reduce?"

I need to add o! a beg! all my younger ones are bigger than I am.

to op, I think its largely genetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
It's allowed Eating is gud Bt make sure you exercise ur body Coz wen u eat 'n eat 'n eat, u may turn to Rick Ross
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Chubhie: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
You need a lot of self discipline. You already know the health implication of the life style you are leading. Let is serve as your motivation.

Look for fun ways you can exercise and stick to a disciplined regime. Early morning jogs with my fav playlists and playing soccer weekends keeps me in the shape of my life. I plan doing 120years in a healthy mind and body.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
u maybe suffering from one of those psychological eating disorder let's say Bulimia Nervosa which maybe very close to what u are experiencing however my opinion is not final kindly seek for a professional help or counseling from any health NGO they can help u alot..... Plus u av to stop eating when u r upset always be around people it can go a long way in helping u to control it
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2015
I find this quit funny grin
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TrishaP(f): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Just 30kg?! I'm 24 and I'm weighing 75kg but I don't look it. Don't panic my dear, there are people trying to beat down their weight to yours.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Missonas(f): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Ok since you've tried virtually all d things listed and it didn't work try closing your teeth with iron braces don't know what they call that.This way u can only consume liquids . It worked for my friend.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by creepsyme(f): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.
pls get AIM alliance slim fast and watch urself beat down ur weight while still lookin good and healthy.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by adjoviomole(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
How to burn fat below grin

Just kidding tho. U need continous exercise.

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Mariojane(f): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
lol
wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by godunia(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
i can see u re not ready to work with any of the physical suggestions given to u,maybe u should try d spiritual one.i m tired of people making excuses yet they desire change and are not willing to do things differently.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by sexaddict08(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.

u need to date me for 6months, I will work on u if u permit me. I will show u how to enjoy ur life without getting fat.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TrishaP(f): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Lovetinz:
I am your opposite.
I am thin and underweight.
How about we arrange a swap-a-meal thingy:
I give you my breakfast - you give me yours. (Mine is usually a coffee cup and 4 bread slices max)
Lunch and Dinner are very light too.
In 2 months, you will need a belt for your boxers, grin
Deal?
Very funny! Comedian will fit you.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Missonas:
Ok since you've tried virtually all d things listed and it didn't work try closing your teeth with iron braces don't know what they call that.This way u can only consume liquids . It worked for my friend.

Where did he/she get it done?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

I'm so serious right now

If you are Christian you could do a fast called the Daniel fast. This means for 10 days you will discipline yourself to eating only fruits water and vegetables, no meat or any other thing.

You can't keep giving us reasons why you won't stop when you have real options that simply entail discipline.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Binge eating
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by sweatlana: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Lalasticlala help me.

You sound like u are outside Nigeria. It's really hard to diet abroad
Just make small changes. Like from white to brown , rice bread etc..
Swap meat for mushrooms. Reduce oil's and fats so u have to start cooking what u eat. Eat load of fruit and veg that way u stay fuller for longer. And exercise everyday. It's hard work that u have to do it. I'm off to my work out session. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2015
creepsyme:
pls get AIM alliance slim fast and watch urself beat down ur weight while still lookin good and healthy.

What's that?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by leeikem(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2015
I also eat a lot... You know one thing I can't stop doing is that ' I exercise a lot.. It is hard to start but when you get used to it.. You will love it.. I have an average body size.. But I feel very light, before, I get sick easily and quickly but now, I am fit..so In other for you not to add weight, you need to cut down your food intake and exercise more than you eat.. Believe me it works! But Nigerians run away from it, looking for slimming tea and all of that.. It is painful but it is the best.. Remember, no pain no gain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2015
sweatlana:

You sound like u are outside Nigeria. It's really hard to diet abroad
Just make small changes. Like from white to brown , rice bread etc..
Swap meat for mushrooms. Reduce oil's and fats so u have to start cooking what u eat. Eat load of fruit and veg that way u Saltby fuller for longer. And exercise everyday. It's hard work that u have to do it. I'm off to my work out session

I dey Naija o
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
What you need is self-control. Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Lalasticlala help me.

Go live in ajegunle you will lose weight
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by menix(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
U know eating is ur problem yet u continue, keep it on we will customize a barrow for ur size..

Solution:
Alwayz sleep close to a stove so that ur fatty tissue will keep melting until u attain the size u like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Oshinowo's Battle With Endometriosis / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.