Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28337 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi dear...I have been i n this situation and I over came it...still marvel at myself sometimes.. I was 20 yrs old, weighing 86kg, wearing a size 16..it usually made me soo depressed and shy but then one day I got tired of feeling sorry for myself and decided to lose the weight...I started working out 5times a week , started eating healthy, it wasnot easy but it was sooo worth it.. Abt 8 months of this healthy life style, I dropped to a size 8, Gosh!!! The feeling of success is out of this world!!!! I am so proud of my self!!! One year and six months later, I am still a size eight, I am now 22yrs old and am weighing 56kg..and I can dress for Africa!!! All those dresses and heels I couldn't wear then, I rock them now.. People won't understand, AH! Temi ye mi

I look at d mirror and I love what I see..u can do it girl, all it takes is will power, determination and hardwork...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
derinadesina:
Hi dear...I have been i n this situation and I over came it...still marvel at myself sometimes.. I was 20 yrs old, weighing 86kg, wearing a size 16..it usually made me soo depressed and shy but then one day I got tired of feeling sorry for myself and decided to lose the weight...I started working out 5times a week , started eating healthy, it wasnot easy but it was sooo worth it.. Abt 8 months of this healthy life style, I dropped to a size 8, Gosh!!! The feeling of success is out of this world!!!! I am so proud of my self!!! One year and six months later, I am still a size eight, I am now 22yrs old and am weighing 56kg..and I can dress for Africa!!! All those dresses and heels I couldn't wear then, I rock them now.. People won't understand, AH! Temi ye mi

I look at d mirror and I love what I see..u can do it girl, all it takes is will power, determination and hardwork...

Thanks dear.. Congrats
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by peterbello(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it

I just feel like slapping your face (and theFatOne) to a marble tiled wall right now. Where some people can't afford a square meal in a day, you over-eat and then vomit it thereby wasting it. A cow is even better than you as it regurgitates and eats its food back. Look around you and help a hungry person around you. You should be ashamed saying something like this. I know you are gonna defend yourself that it's your money but that doesn't mean you should be wasteful. Anyway, na because you see the food chop. Person wey no get no go abuse am as una do.
That said, OP, get a dog (a voracious eater breed like a Rott) and share your ration with it. That doesn't mean you should increase your ration. Then you have to make sure the dog doesn't get obese too. So it'll be your responsibilty to walk the canine everyday. That way, you exercise yourself. My 0.02 dollars.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by kayalla(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.

Try drinking ginger and lemon first thing in the morning, it subside the appetite. blend or crush ginger, squeeze a few lemon (not lime) into a bottle leave to ferment for 24hrs, u can add honey if u have start drinking from next day. it worked for me hope it does for u too.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
TheFatOne:

Thanks dear.. Congrats

So? Have you taken a decision? I posted the diet plan already.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by EgusiSoup: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2015
DipoDee:

That's because you haven't mastered your appetite. Detox is just like white-fasting with little food. After detox, you won't remember what's sweet drinks or Junks tastes like esp if you didn't binge during detox. I did it once and I haven't tasted my best food(Rice) in months. I don't drink soda, coke or take junks anymore. Thanks to detox.

If detox is a myth then I'm Santa clause. I never ate real food or drank water before my first detox. Now I don't eat bad carbs at all, I don't eat oil, and I don't crave for junks anymore, thanks to the few days of detox that shielded me from junks and helped reduce my cravings for bad carbs and sweet foods.

Just do the opposite of all the stuffs I have asked TheFatOne to do.
Eat junks
Ask a Yoruba women to cook EgusiSoup for you and swim in palm oil cheesygrin
Eat burger, fries and drink Naija coke. Lol

undecided
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by nwanyanwu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=TheFatOne post=39498796]I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight

Well dear, they always say I get fat after every holiday but this time I bet to prove them wrong. This is what am doing and its working for me. Every morning I go out to buy different fruits ( cucumber, carrot, paw paw, banana, apple, pineapple etc) and then I cut them and put in different plates and place in the fridge. Once I get famished I take few slices from each plate to make a full plate of mixed fruit. That's what I eat three times daily and then I do skipping hundred times in ten places, that is 1000total. This is almost a week and I have lost a reasonable amount of fat. It will only cost u money.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
nwanyanwu:
Well dear, they always say I get fat after every
holiday but this time I bet to prove them wrong.
This is what am doing and its working for me.
Every morning I go out to buy different fruits
( cucumber, carrot, paw paw, banana, apple,
pineapple etc) and then I cut them and put in
different plates and place in the fridge. Once I
get famished I take few slices from each plate to
make a full plate of mixed fruit. That's what I
eat three times daily and then I do skipping
hundred times in ten places, that is 1000total.
This is almost a week and I have lost a reasonable
amount of fat. It will only cost u money.

Thank you thank you thank you...

Easiest plan so far...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ttomexy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Check my post on spinach on this same thread, you need it
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok from Monday I'll start these plans..

For today I've eaten 1 loaf of bread=2400 calories
5 table spoons of peanut butter=470 calories
And 8 eggs fried =approx 560 calories.. Plus 360 calories from 3 tbsp of groundnut oil

I don't know what more I'll eat before the end of the day...

GOD help me.... I'll start a diary to record my progress from Monday
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by gnldcares4you: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Its absolutely great to hear you speak out. Should you want a a friendly approach and a definite result; kindly call me on 08063894916/08098277410 I will assist you with our GNLD Weight Loss Programme Products.

GR2 Control Intro Pack
Details

Each pack includes:
2 GR2 Control Meal Replacement Protein Shakes
1 GR2 Control Thermogenic Enhancer
1 GR2 Control Appetite Reducer
2 Portion containers
1 Protein shaker
1 Insulated lunch bag
1 GR2 Control Success Guide
1 Weight Loss Tracker
1 Enjoy/Avoid booklet
1 Tape measure
1 GR2 Control motivational CD
Usage

Use each of the products in the Intro Kit as directed on the labels.

Key Benefits

Provides you with everything you need to start losing weight:

Includes GR2 Control Meal Replacement Protein Shake
Includes enhancers that provide sound and effective weight-management support.
Contains support tools such as our Success Guide,Weight Loss Tracker, Enjoy/Avoid booklet, and motivational CD.

GR2 Control Intro Pack
Overview

Complete GR2 Control Programme weight loss kit.

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2015
EgusiSoup:

undecided

Nigga, why the 12:00 clock face na. You know people who eat you with too much palm oil always end up with fat midriff and obesity cheesy
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

That's because you haven't mastered your appetite. Detox is just like white-fasting with little food. After detox, you won't remember what's sweet drinks or Junks tastes like esp if you didn't binge during detox. I did it once and I haven't tasted my best food(Rice) in months. I don't drink soda, coke or take junks anymore. Thanks to detox.

If detox is a myth then I'm Santa clause. I never ate real food or drank water before my first detox. Now I don't eat bad carbs at all, I don't eat oil, and I don't crave for junks anymore, thanks to the few days of detox that shielded me from junks and helped reduce my cravings for bad carbs and sweet foods.

Just do the opposite of all the stuffs I have asked TheFatOne to do.
Eat junks
Ask a Yoruba women to cook EgusiSoup for you and swim in palm oil cheesygrin
Eat burger, fries and drink Naija coke. Lol
Standd... cheesy cheesy

Don't bother denying it because I am 100% sure it is you.

Good to know you're still around smiley

Cheers
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Misterlaby: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:
Standd... cheesy cheesy
Don't bother denying it because I am 100% sure it is you.
Good to know you're still around smiley
Cheers
Not her, She's gone for good, I know so,and I hate it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:
StandDon't bother denying it because I am 100% sure it is you. Good to know you're still around smiley Cheers
Misterlaby:
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2015
TheFatOne, have you started the first diet plan?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Misterlaby:

Arghhh, why did she deactivate? Is it because of the issues she had with S.eun?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:
I won't blame her if she hasn't started. That plan is like punishment.

Life is not hard like that undecided
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Misterlaby: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:

Arghhh, why did she deactivate?

The same reason she activated, her choice. Seem you know a lot yourself, if you had heard of issues then I'm sure you can reach her offline.or did she tell about any issues on NL?
I went through your posts and there's no record of you guys being pals here, are you an alternate?I'm sure she didn't tell you that she has issues with anyone so where did you pull that out from?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Misterlaby:

The same reason she activated, her choice. Seem you know a lot yourself, if you had heard of issues then I'm sure you can reach her offline.or did she tell about any issues on NL?
I went through your posts and there's no record of you guys being pals here, are you an alternate?I'm sure she didn't tell you that she has issues with anyone so where did you pull that out from?
I saw a thread the owner the forum posted but i think he deleted it. in that thread he said some mods was removed
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Misterlaby: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:

I saw a thread the owner the forum posted but i think he deleted it. in that thread he said some mods was removed

OK,i don't know about this.She told me she would deactivate long ago, she even said she will get the contacts of some of her pals here but she didn't eventually,she just left.I have asked her offline if she has another moniker but she said she is not coming back.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Misterlaby:

OK,i don't know about this.She told me she would deactivate long ago, she even said she will get the contacts of some of her pals here but she didn't eventually,she just left.I have asked her offline if she has another moniker but she said she is not coming back.
Dats too bad. She was a nice writer but always quarreling grin
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Misterlaby: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:

Dats too bad. She was a nice writer but always quarreling grin
She never quarrelled with you or quarrelled without being provoked, we all saw it.but it's nicer if you tell her how you feel with you main moniker. I'm glad she's gone now,at least all the nonsense will stop. It has even stopped.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Misterlaby:

She never quarrelled with you or quarrelled without being provoked, we all saw it.but it's nicer if you tell her how you feel with you main moniker. I'm glad she's gone now,at least all the nonsense will stop. It has even stopped.
This is my main moniker bro. Nobody pays me to operate multiple monikers.

Since you know her offline extend my greetings. Tell her a fan is hailing her wink
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:

I won't blame her if she hasn't started. That plan is like punishment.

Life is not hard like that undecided

The bigger punishment is going around grossly overweight or even carrying a stomach meant for 30 people all by yourself when you can simply diet and learn to live healthy.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:
Please can you explain what BMI is and what makes a person overweight
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
Please can you explain what BMI is and what makes a person overweight
www.google.com has all the needed info
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Ifeajayi: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Determination is the key to successful weight loss. I'll advice you to commence protein, fruit and vegetable diet. If u must eat in large quantity, make sure u eat protein, veg or fruits. Don't try to induce vomiting as ds may result to rupture of ur oesophagus, electrolyte imbalance, and other health problems. (the condition of inducing vomiting is a psychological disorder called bulimia). I assure u that u can do it. Wish u d best.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

www.google.com has all the needed info
You're the diet expert calling people overweight so you should be able to answer instead of redirecting me. Put your mouth where your pocket is
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

You're the diet expert calling people overweight so you should be able to answer instead of redirecting me. Put your mouth where your pocket is

Pls, you need to re-read whatever you read and actually understand it.
I did not call you overweight, did I?
Btw, my pocket is not anywhere on this thread, I only gave the TheFatOne a diet plan to follow if she is willing to, and that's because she came out to say she wants to start eating healthy.. I did not invite any strife by doing that and I don't welcome it either.
Use Google to find out anything you need to know about weight, weight loss and BMI, that's how you will get comprehensive info.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

Pls, you need to re-read whatever you read and actually understand it.
I did not call you overweight, did I?
Btw, my pocket is not anywhere on this thread, I only gave the TheFatOne a diet plan to follow if she is willing to, and that's because she came out to say she wants to start eating healthy.. I did not invite any strife by doing that and I don't welcome it either.
Use Google to find out anything you need to know about weight, weight loss and BMI, that's how you will get comprehensive info.
And you had to be very rude to pass across your point? Stop being confrontational, guy, because I don't have beef with you. If you have beef with me, well, it really doesn't affect me in any way. Capisce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Oshinowo's Battle With Endometriosis / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.